Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Man Narrates How He Was Called An Infidel - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Narrates How He Was Called An Infidel (145 Views)

Who Was Called Immanuel In The New Testament? Jesus Prophecy Busted! / Man Narrates His Encounter With An Electrician Who Thinks He Is A Prophet / "I Killed This Lizard In Midnight & My Brother Died":nigerian Man Narrates(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Narrates How He Was Called An Infidel by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 16, 2020
Twitter user @TheDukeOfAbuja narrates in a tweet of how he was called an infidel in hausa by the mother of a girl which he went to pay his condolences as a result of the death of her younger brother.

Re: Man Narrates How He Was Called An Infidel by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 16, 2020
More

Re: Man Narrates How He Was Called An Infidel by Freestainworld(m): 2:24pm On Dec 16, 2020
Northerners and their wahala too much, the way they practice Islam as if they are the real owners of the religion tires me, the Arabs who brought it have all moved on, go an see how they are progressing and also easing some religion fanatics which they feel might hinder them from growing.
Re: Man Narrates How He Was Called An Infidel by tatatar: 2:55pm On Dec 16, 2020
All these twitter liars.
Anyways,did she say the exact word "infidel" that you found it offensive

(1) (Reply)

The Most Important Benefit Of Meditation (2020) / Functions Of The Holy Spirit / Homily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.