Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Vets In The House Please Come To My Rescue - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Vets In The House Please Come To My Rescue (430 Views)

Vets Confused As Cow 'Mutant' Two-Headed Calf Is Born In Brazil (Photos) / Farmer Battles To Rescue Sheep Buried In Snow In Staffordshire (Pics, Video) / Rice Farmers, Please, Come To My Aid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vets In The House Please Come To My Rescue by habsydiamond(m): 5:36pm On Dec 16, 2020
I collected two packs of broilers towards the end of August this year so that I can sell during Xmas and new year's period. But after two weeks I noticed that the chicks were not growing at the same proportion. This made me to group the smaller ones in one corner of the pen and feed them separately. After some day I noticed they were cockerels. It shocked me that, in this country some people can mix broilers with cockerels to make profit. That apart, I have experienced a lot of diseases with them. And presently I am battling with another disease which I have used drugs for but not working for my chickens. Please veterinary doctors in the house. Please help me out on what to do... It's only few days to Xmas and I have already lost more than 8in three days. The symptoms I noticed are coughing, sneezing, difficulty in breathing, watery stool green and yellow to be precise. Please forgive my mistakes cos I need this help urgently. Thanks
Re: Vets In The House Please Come To My Rescue by jeffmyson(m): 5:55pm On Dec 16, 2020
Your birds are suffering from Acute CRD (Respiratory Diseases) and Possibly coccidiosis base on the symptoms you have described. i will suggest you consult a vet near you or visit any Vet shop near you for proper consultations. Please note that birds under medication must not be sold until after the end of the withdrawal period indicated for the drugs.

habsydiamond:
I collected two packs of broilers towards the end of August this year so that I can sell during Xmas and new year's period. But after two weeks I noticed that the chicks were not growing at the same proportion. This made me to group the smaller ones in one corner of the pen and feed them separately. After some day I noticed they were cockerels. It shocked me that, in this country some people can mix broilers with cockerels to make profit. That apart, I have experienced a lot of diseases with them. And presently I am battling with another disease which I have used drugs for but not working for my chickens. Please veterinary doctors in the house. Please help me out on what to do... It's only few days to Xmas and I have already lost more than 8in three days. The symptoms I noticed are coughing, sneezing, difficulty in breathing, watery stool green and yellow to be precise. Please forgive my mistakes cos I need this help urgently. Thanks
Re: Vets In The House Please Come To My Rescue by kelvin96: 8:26pm On Dec 16, 2020
Chat me up on 09058196613
Re: Vets In The House Please Come To My Rescue by habsydiamond(m): 10:18pm On Dec 16, 2020
jeffmyson:
Your birds are suffering from Acute CRD (Respiratory Diseases) and Possibly coccidiosis base on the symptoms you have described. i will suggest you consult a vet near you or visit any Vet shop near you for proper consultations. Please note that birds under medication must not be sold until after the end of the withdrawal period indicated for the drugs.

thanks I appreciate.

(1) (Reply)

Measurements And Cost Analysis For A 500 Broiler Pen House / How Much Saseme Seed {beni Seed} Selling At Your Location ? / I Need Sweet Potato Stem In Large Quantity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.