Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,342 members, 7,954,392 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:02 PM

So I Got Runner Up For The Beauty Pageant @ My School - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / So I Got Runner Up For The Beauty Pageant @ My School (1001 Views)

Girl Posts About Beauty Pageant In Okigwe On Facebook And Got Blasted / Sere Wins Ugliest Man In Zimbabwe 2015 Beauty Pageant Show (PICS) / Miss Asaigbo Beauty Pageant 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So I Got Runner Up For The Beauty Pageant @ My School by LittleNerd(f): 5:09am On Mar 26, 2011
why do people find it so hard to believe it undecided
Re: So I Got Runner Up For The Beauty Pageant @ My School by Nobody: 5:34am On Mar 26, 2011
ROFL

nairaland beauty pageant or real life? grin grin grin grin grin grin

No offence but you're here telling us as if we care.
Re: So I Got Runner Up For The Beauty Pageant @ My School by LittleNerd(f): 5:37am On Mar 26, 2011
Oops smiley that hurts but yeah real life , nd if you dnt care why did you leave a comment undecided
rokiatu:

ROFL

Re: So I Got Runner Up For The Beauty Pageant @ My School by BABE3: 5:38am On Mar 26, 2011
rokiatu:

ROFL

She wasn't referring to a Nairaland beauty Pageant!  smiley
Re: So I Got Runner Up For The Beauty Pageant @ My School by sulesule1: 5:40am On Mar 26, 2011
because ur ugly, ur very ugly thats why
Re: So I Got Runner Up For The Beauty Pageant @ My School by Nobody: 5:41am On Mar 26, 2011
LittleNerd:

Oops smiley that hurts but yeah real life , nd if you dnt care why did you leave a comment undecided
Hey babe, no bad feeling.

You ain't bad. (after looking at your pic)
Re: So I Got Runner Up For The Beauty Pageant @ My School by BABE3: 5:42am On Mar 26, 2011
sule sule:

because your ugly, your very ugly thats why

Babe! sharap before I shut you up!
Re: So I Got Runner Up For The Beauty Pageant @ My School by LittleNerd(f): 5:43am On Mar 26, 2011
sule sule:

because your ugly, your very ugly thats why
Beauty don't really matter I got the brains and a Beautiful dress plus I think I'm orrery no matter what you have to say :p, besides I ain't the one who ain't got a boyfriend for the past 2 years cheesy
Re: So I Got Runner Up For The Beauty Pageant @ My School by LittleNerd(f): 5:44am On Mar 26, 2011
rokiatu:

Hey babe, no bad feeling.

You ain't bad. (after looking at your pic)

Thanks cheesy
Re: So I Got Runner Up For The Beauty Pageant @ My School by Nobody: 5:47am On Mar 26, 2011
Trust me you ain't ugly.

In that pic, you have no make up, you hair ain't fix. You look like you just rolled out of bed.

No body will look perfect  like that. Not even Aishwarya Ria.

You are pretty. And abt people not believing you was runner up, why care? undecided People can think what they want, you don't hurt your
head over sh**t undecided
Re: So I Got Runner Up For The Beauty Pageant @ My School by LittleNerd(f): 5:50am On Mar 26, 2011
rokiatu:

Trust me you ain't ugly.

In that pic, you have no make up, you hair ain't fix. You look like you just rolled out of bed.

No body will look perfect  like that. Not even Aishwarya Ria.

You are pretty. And abt people not believing you was runner up, why care? undecided People can think what they want, you don't hurt your
hurt over sh**t undecided

thanks girl cheesy thats so sweet of you , wish everyone could be as nice as you !!!
Re: So I Got Runner Up For The Beauty Pageant @ My School by BABE3: 5:52am On Mar 26, 2011
Sharp there! Lol. U think u fancy uhn? Ta!
Re: So I Got Runner Up For The Beauty Pageant @ My School by Nobody: 5:55am On Mar 26, 2011
LittleNerd:

thanks girl cheesy thats so sweet of you , wish everyone could be as nice as you !!!
LOL me nice? cheesy

I am just saying as I feel sha.

Welcome btw.
Re: So I Got Runner Up For The Beauty Pageant @ My School by todan(m): 1:18pm On Aug 05, 2011
@poster
Did it hurt?

(1) (Reply)

Crazy: Is This The New Trend??? / The Best Foods For A Smooth Skin And Clear Face / Question Of The Day:- Is This Fashion Or Madness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.