Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,696 members, 7,851,379 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:08 PM

GOD Has Needs Too - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / GOD Has Needs Too (183 Views)

Make Sure You Help Those In Need. (remember the spiritual needs too) / Can You Curse What God Has Blessed? / Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

GOD Has Needs Too by evolution4434: 6:41pm On Dec 16, 2020
#DailyDose

God is omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscient. Buy yet, He has needs. His major need is love. God so much loved the world that He gave His only begotten son that whomsoever believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life. Our lives as children of God should not be based on what we can get from God, but rather, what God can use us to do. God has needs too, His need is to expand His love to as many humans as possible, and to also receive worship from as many as possible. God receives worship when we praise Him, and when we extend His love to someone else. As beloved children of God, we are more of a worker on this earth. A worker is someone who works for someone else in realizing their vision and goals. When we seek God’s interest rather than living as a continual beggar before Him, He will give us everything we want.

*If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you. John 15:7*

God doesn’t have a problem satisfying all our petty desires. As a matter of fact, no matter how big and great our requests are, before God, they are minute. But God finds real pleasure and will go to a far extent in doing more for a man whose intention is to work for Him, rather than seeing God as an ATM to run to whenever in needs. The word of the Lord reveals to us in the verse above that. We’re to first cleave and abide in God’s words. God’s words are God’s will and work description for us. so, it is only when we are grounded in God’s word that we can ask whatever it is that we wish, and they will be done for us.

Sincerely speaking, God is not encouraged by a man who comes to Him only whenever in needs. That’s why Jesus said that God knows that you need some basic things. But it is only when you seek God first and His kingdom that every other thing that you’re crying for will be freely added unto you. According to the verse referenced here, God already knows what we all need. But He will most likely do nothing, until we satisfy His own will and needs first. The surest way to get things from God is to live as a worker, and worshipper, rather than a beggar. The word of the Lord says in Ephesians that we should seek out the things that please God. Seek to know God Himself, desire to listen to Him and work for Him. Don’t try to use God, but rather let Him use you.

Here's a new video that talks about promotion in God's kingdom. You'll surely have an edge if you practice what's here. See through the link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDQF_8x777s

To accept Christ, Pray: Lord Jesus, I want to know you personally. Thank you for dying on the cross for my sins. I open the door of my life and receive you as my Savior and Lord. Thank you for forgiving me of my sins and giving me eternal life. Take control of my life. Make me the kind of person you want me to be. Amen.

If you've prayed the above prayer, email me at mindofchrist00@gmail.com i would love to pray with you and send you some helpful materials.

Follow us on Instagram @mindofchrist_ https://www.instagram.com/mindofchrist_/ to enjoin all our materials

Spread the Gospel

(1) (Reply)

God Heals Cancer. / Pressing Towards The Mark For The Prize / The Real Reason Why We Are Still Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.