Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,630 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:56 AM

[b]who Do You Look Like? Your Parent’s Or Your Decision [/b] - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / [b]who Do You Look Like? Your Parent’s Or Your Decision [/b] (141 Views)

Will You Look For A Job Slot To Buy With 500k-700k Or Invest In Business / In Need Of Hostel Parent Or House Parent Job / Are You A Parent Or Guardian?? Do You Need A Home-lesson Tutor For Your Child?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[b]who Do You Look Like? Your Parent’s Or Your Decision [/b] by laxiitop(m): 4:58am On Dec 17, 2020
WHO DO YOU LOOK LIKE? Your Parent’s or your Decision

Apostle Joshua Selman once said “You were born looking like your parents but you will die looking like your decisions”

Each time I remember that statement, I always put myself in check

What am I doing right?

What am I doing wrong?

What do I need to adjust? My Finance, My Spiritual Life, My Career or My Relationship

You see, I have taken a lot of things serious in my life in the past but I was never intentional about my finances.

Because I was not intentional, I was always broke, my self-esteem was low, I even lost my supposed God’s will in the process. You see in this life If you don’t know how to make money, you will suffer! I kid you not

Life treats those that know and don’t act and those that don’t know as disame o. There is no middle ground.

Money only follows those who are intentional, money follows energy, money follows action takers

My financial Life changed when I became intentional about Money, you should too.

I may not be where I want to be yet but I know I am on the right track and I am willing to fly with as many that are ready to fly with me.

The choice is your's: WHO DO YOU LOOK LIKE?

If you like my content or you want to fly with me, feel free to check my signature on my profile

Your High Value Officer
Samuel

Who you look like? It is in your hand

1 Like

Re: [b]who Do You Look Like? Your Parent’s Or Your Decision [/b] by dukeprince50: 5:19am On Dec 17, 2020
k
Re: [b]who Do You Look Like? Your Parent’s Or Your Decision [/b] by Solidconceptz(m): 6:54am On Dec 17, 2020
Nice write up.. We humans would always want to push the blame around rather than admit that we are hugely responsible for the mess in our lives. Whenever I start feeling complacent, I remind myself that people in more difficult situations have succeeded so I have no excuse whatsoever irrespective of the factors at play.

(1) (Reply)

Become A Website Developer...make Your Own Websites / Private Lesson English Teacher Needed Urgently Benin / Working With An M.ed Management (personnel Administration)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.