Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,227 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Son Jayden Safo On His 10th Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Son Jayden Safo On His 10th Birthday (29120 Views)

Jayden Safo Superhero-themed 9th Birthday Party (Photos) / Juliet Ibrahim And Her Son, Jayden Safo New Pictures / Jayden Safo 8th Birthday: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Son Jayden Safo On His 10th Birthday by peacekante: 7:21am On Dec 17, 2020
It was exactly a decade ago, you were crying in my loving arms. Jayden, now you are growing into a fine lad and I couldn’t be prouder. My prayer for you is that you live happily for many more decades to come and may all our heartfelt wishes and prayers for you come to past in Jesus name. Amen!

Jayden, For the first time in your life, you need 2 numbers to write your age! So that makes your tenth birthday a beginning of a new era in your life, so make sure you get the most out of it. @jaydenksafo

From all the years you’ve lived in the past decade of your life, this one will probably require the most work, I mean, you even need more numbers to write down your age now.
But with great work, comes even greater excitement and responsibility when that work is finished, so never forget that no matter how tough the future of a big man like you may seem, there is always a happier side.
More so, Turning ten means you have become Trustworthy, Effective and Noble in decision making. You’re a big man now, @jaydenksafo

I am here for you forever and just remember you are a special kid, so I want you to always believe in yourself that you can achieve and become anything you want to be.

You are the reason I am the happiest and luckiest parent on earth because you are definitely the most awesome 10 year old I know.
Having a special son like you is a blessing to me; I get to share in each and every moment that means the world to you.

Enjoy your youth as you won’t be young forever. There is a time when everything stops being only games or play and work gets into the picture.

Keep being yourself and working harder to be a better person and you might end up being the next Mr. President.

Happy 10th birthday! You have been planning for this day for as long as I can remember.
For each of the 10 candles on your birthday cake today, I wish for a wish of yours to come true. Because that is what decade old kids deserve!
We have something special planned for you as you are getting old! Just kidding.

I love you Son @jaydenksafo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6vfzMSyLoA

https://www.instagram.com/p/CI4RNjTDlEj/?igshid=whtoh0l9102w

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Son Jayden Safo On His 10th Birthday by Cubana01: 7:22am On Dec 17, 2020
Happy Birthday
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Son Jayden Safo On His 10th Birthday by Jake19: 8:04am On Dec 17, 2020
He is so Big Now. So that lady don born big pikin like this

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Son Jayden Safo On His 10th Birthday by NobleAngell(f): 8:13am On Dec 17, 2020
Lucky him, he has his mom's cute look.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Son Jayden Safo On His 10th Birthday by peacekante: 8:36am On Dec 17, 2020
NobleAngell:
Lucky him, he has his mom's cute look.

Here is his dad

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Son Jayden Safo On His 10th Birthday by Taiwoa990: 8:38am On Dec 17, 2020
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Son Jayden Safo On His 10th Birthday by NobleAngell(f): 8:41am On Dec 17, 2020
peacekante:

Here is his dad
Huh? Nooooo waaaaaay. Wow
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Son Jayden Safo On His 10th Birthday by peacekante: 9:42am On Dec 17, 2020
NobleAngell:
Huh? Nooooo waaaaaay. Wow

The guy look so big now. Took some gene from his mum and dad.

3 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Son Jayden Safo On His 10th Birthday by offset67(m): 9:45am On Dec 17, 2020
Dammn this milf thick, wouldn't mind banging that ass

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Son Jayden Safo On His 10th Birthday by BruncleZuma: 10:40am On Dec 17, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Son Jayden Safo On His 10th Birthday by BlessedNuel: 10:40am On Dec 17, 2020
The boy is handsome
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Son Jayden Safo On His 10th Birthday by osamz007: 10:40am On Dec 17, 2020
offset67:
Dammn this milf thick, wouldn't mind banging that ass

OFFSET CARDI B NO REACH U NI

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Son Jayden Safo On His 10th Birthday by Eryyy92: 10:41am On Dec 17, 2020
Chai see person I dey plan to marry don born already
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Son Jayden Safo On His 10th Birthday by STRI1: 10:42am On Dec 17, 2020
K
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Son Jayden Safo On His 10th Birthday by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 17, 2020
Check my last post, I need you ideas please

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Son Jayden Safo On His 10th Birthday by Rebuke: 10:42am On Dec 17, 2020
Cute boy. Wait, same Julie Ibrahim of the then Ice something guy? Maybe I am getting something mixedup here.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Son Jayden Safo On His 10th Birthday by Olarewaju89: 10:43am On Dec 17, 2020
That one no concern me at all undecided

3 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Son Jayden Safo On His 10th Birthday by Ustec: 10:43am On Dec 17, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Son Jayden Safo On His 10th Birthday by Jammy2012(m): 10:43am On Dec 17, 2020
grin May Allah continue to perfect your marriage. Prayers, Endurance, perseverance, contentment, humility, money and money is what this journey needs. Because a marriage without those afformentioned entities, it turn into a wagon without springs, it is jolted by every pebbles on the road.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Son Jayden Safo On His 10th Birthday by Fash20: 10:43am On Dec 17, 2020
Eryyy92:

grin grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Son Jayden Safo On His 10th Birthday by tiswell(m): 10:45am On Dec 17, 2020
The mum still look uncumbered

3 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Son Jayden Safo On His 10th Birthday by Ojeigbo(m): 10:45am On Dec 17, 2020
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Son Jayden Safo On His 10th Birthday by shiki(m): 10:45am On Dec 17, 2020
Nice one
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Son Jayden Safo On His 10th Birthday by potbelly(m): 10:46am On Dec 17, 2020
I wonder why this fine mama allow iceberg slim do her anyhow for social media...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Son Jayden Safo On His 10th Birthday by FreeSpirited: 10:48am On Dec 17, 2020
My question is: Why is a ten year old on Instagram?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Son Jayden Safo On His 10th Birthday by udumelue61854: 10:50am On Dec 17, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why My Father-in-law Doesn’t Like Me — Mohbad’s Wife / Clarion Chukwurah Honoured With The Danny Glover Humanitarian Award / Lizzy Anjorin Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.