Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1010) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3313997 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1007) (1008) (1009) (1010) (1011) (1012) (1013) ... (3651) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 5:19pm On Jul 04, 2021
Notyamate:
$AXS close to its ATH.

Anyone holding should have recovered their money by now, well except you bought at exact ATH.
really shocked wtf i never check my coins seen last 2 weeks now
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 5:35pm On Jul 04, 2021
Notyamate:
$AXS close to its ATH.

Anyone holding should have recovered their money by now, well except you bought at exact ATH.
God go bless u kiss 95% of my usdt Dy dere for dip and I for make cool % if I sell for $9.8 cry

See d way I run go playstore ehh
Btc fit dip go 29 now grin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 5:46pm On Jul 04, 2021
Ojemedad:

Now na solid coin o, when it start to dump it will be shi.t coin grin grin
guy relax all coins nor dump , AXS na solid coin, if he dump again I'll still buy alots
U think say na shitcoin cheesy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cannicus: 5:47pm On Jul 04, 2021
Modified
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 5:52pm On Jul 04, 2021
sats:

Solid coins are solid coins
Dump or no dump

AXS is used in gaming, there is a real usecase

Shtcoin coins are sht coins
Pump or no pump
Doge and shiba
King and queen of shtcoins
I see you
I am not hating

Buy low, sell high
Solid coin
Sht coin
All join
I Dy play the game for my fone self, AXS Twitter account Dem give free scholarship ND top celebrity Dy follow Dem even Elon musk

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 5:54pm On Jul 04, 2021
Cannicus:

Wait, you just bought it today at $8.5? shocked

When it was red , you didn't buy grin ?

You sef no go leave crypto so? grin
nawao for u, u na newbie Nor b sell be dat undecided weti I don buy seen I even Dy dip b4
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cannicus: 6:08pm On Jul 04, 2021
DieRich5:
nawao for u, u na newbie Nor b sell be dat undecided weti I don buy seen I even Dy dip b4

Na true sha. U do well.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 6:11pm On Jul 04, 2021
Cannicus:

Na true sha. U do well.
grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Legalverify: 6:23pm On Jul 04, 2021
prince3009:

You said you can create driver's licence and international passports for all countries to unlock a Payoneer, PayPal etc account...

What makes you think that those payment providers will not verify that the documents you created is not real? If for example you created a Nigerian Driver's licence, they will simply check it on the database of the VIO website and it won't be there.

Unless you are just using this to scam people off their money

Okay I understand you now.

Now to brief you, those people do not verify any ID submitted to them, they only review. They do not have access to any database. All they do is check that the DOCUMENT looks real with no traces of glare or sign of editing..

Secondly, with my record so far, I have verified 154 account from last year November till this point.

Talking about scam, if there was anyone I have scammed then I am sure I would have been exposed on this platform a long time
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Legalverify: 6:24pm On Jul 04, 2021
Legalverify:

Now to brief you, those people do not verify any ID submitted to them, they only review. They do not have access to any database. All they do is check that the DOCUMENT looks real with no traces of glare or sign of editing.. Mostly, the verifications are automatic(system checks and matches details on account and on ID) while some are manual.. I have a good experience with these facts

Secondly, with my record so far, I have verified 154 account from last year November till this point.

Talking about scam, if there was anyone I have scammed then I am sure I would have been exposed on this platform a long time
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Legalverify: 6:25pm On Jul 04, 2021
DenreleDave:

Legal right?

Oya lemme tag Nigerian police force and efcc

@efcc and @npfng

I hope you have now achieved your goal brother. You need an award
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by highcurrent: 6:46pm On Jul 04, 2021
ETH might reach 2800 ish or even 3000 psychological level resistance.

Let's watch.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 6:56pm On Jul 04, 2021
Legalverify:

I hope you have now achieved your goal brother. You need an award

U r a scam Bro..

What u r doing is illegal
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojemedad: 7:44pm On Jul 04, 2021
BTC ....

$28.8k
$30.1k
$32.6k

All as previous support seems things are going back to normal
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sats: 7:51pm On Jul 04, 2021
DieRich5:
I Dy play the game for my fone self, AXS Twitter account Dem give free scholarship ND top celebrity Dy follow Dem even Elon musk

Nice one

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 7:56pm On Jul 04, 2021
Some of us will soon turn to skeleton before BTC hit our $31k buy order

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 8:00pm On Jul 04, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:
ETh, btc, bnb, matic, bake, etc have all broken out, probably retest an FTR supply zone and dump from there

Please give us the price zones
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 04, 2021
Legalverify:

Now to brief you, those people do not verify any ID submitted to them, they only review. They do not have access to any database. All they do is check that the DOCUMENT looks real with no traces of glare or sign of editing..

I beg to differ.

They verify these documents. I know of someone who opened a Payoneer account using my referral.

She used a fake voters card which was done with another person's information and her picture and name was replaced on it.

When it was time to verify her ID for her to make a withdrawal, they asked for ID and she used the voter's card.

2 days later, her Payoneer account was blocked and the funds frozen. She couldn't even log in. It was when she checked her email, she found out that they sent her an email first telling her that the ID was rejected and that they had to freeze her account for her own protection. It was when she started chatting with support that they opened up that "someone" was trying to get access to her funds with a fake ID hence the account had to be blocked for her protection.

Chairman...they do these checks.

Go to nigeriadriverslicence dot org and you will see their site (screenshot below)

It is for checking the validity and status of every driver's license that has been issued both digitally and physically.

These payment processors don't just ask you for some sort of identification and then go to sleep when you send them anything...if you attach a Nigerian driver's license for example, they will come to this website.

If it is an issuer that doesn't have a website they can check, they send an email to the contacts of the issuer with the document attached for verification which the issuer will feed them back with information on whether it is valid or fake.

That is why they (Payoneer) rejected my verification with National ID slip because my ID card is not ready till date and when I try checking it with my NIN on NIMC website, it says "No records found" but when I used my driver's licence which I acquired last year, i was verified within 24 hours!

You think all these big payment processors like PayPal, Payoneer etc will just collect any document simply because there is no sign of editing on it? They know that there are experts who can edit without leaving any trace so they leave nothing to chance.

If na like that, all these fraudulent people would do such documents with a fake name and picture and use it to wipe people's funds so chill.

Imagine having access to someone's Fiverr account and see his jobs worth about $2000 and then when you request to withdraw and send an ID card with a different face and name which doesn't belong to the owner of the Fiverr account, Fiverr will just look at it and according to you "check for editing" and if they don't see any, they release the funds just like that? shocked shocked Na God dey do genuine ID card without edit? No be still machine wey human beings dey control?

I seriously doubt that you have done this for people as you claimed and it didn't backfire. Maybe it works for some other Z-list organizations but not definitely big names like PayPal, eBay, Payoneer, Fiverr, Upwork etc.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Notyamate(f): 8:03pm On Jul 04, 2021
DieRich5:
God go bless u kiss 95% of my usdt Dy dere for dip and I for make cool % if I sell for $9.8 cry

See d way I run go playstore ehh
Btc fit dip go 29 now grin

The price was 9.1 when I posted, but it's still better at the price you sold. Just wait for the dip and buy back.

So una mean am when you said you go uninstall your app grin

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cyrilex: 8:11pm On Jul 04, 2021
This airdrop is very strong and you can convert it to bnb immediately. Just copy the link and drop it on dApps browser on your trust wallet then click on airdrop and after claiming it, click on exchange to convert it back to bnb.

https://wave.cash?ref=0x15856093531839da1efa53354270e54e444e7dc9

Here is the contact address:

0x46CBE14F4Ab4C665e084a0a868c49098f0Ce7704

You can convert it to bnb after you must have claimed it.

Don't joke with this, it's very strong and sure.

1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 04, 2021
chyzoo4u:
I've followed a project by top internet marketers on bhw, less than one week and it's doing wonders already. Over +77% in the last 24hrs.

Marketing have not even started and with the plans which I happen to privy to, that token I gonna hit 500% by end of the month.

Screenshot this post for a reminder.

Token is $Unity (UnityFund)

This is not a financial advice, but I feel like bringing it here.
I'm the person from TG
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 8:31pm On Jul 04, 2021
Notyamate:

The price was 9.1 when I posted, but it's still better at the price you sold. Just wait for the dip and buy back.

So una mean am when you said you go uninstall your app grin
grin grin the dip weak me jor and btc no Dy help mata, na here nd Twitter I Dy get information
Yeah, I'm waiting 4 d dump grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by chyzoo4u(m): 8:34pm On Jul 04, 2021
Nairalandian:

I'm the person from TG

Alright bro. That's how it is, I guess you've noticed what I'm saying from the chart...

Nevertheless, I'm a computer engineer and not a financial adviser oo grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 04, 2021
chyzoo4u:

Alright bro. That's how it is, I guess you've noticed what I'm saying from the chart...

Nevertheless, I'm a computer engineer and not a financial adviser oo grin
Yh
I'll wait for retracement
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by QuinModah(f): 10:21pm On Jul 04, 2021
donaldking10:

believe this foolish guy at your peril. that's a man impersonating as a lady
Listen!!⁠

It’s July 4th⁠

What is July 4th you may ask?⁠

Nothing actually…⁠

Jk lol it’s the exact marking of 6 months to the new year…⁠

Which gives you PLENTY,⁠

And I mean PLENTY of time to start changing things in your life!⁠

Trust me…⁠

In those 6 months or 183 days, you can completely TRANSFORM your life…⁠

Believe me...⁠

I know this for a FACT.⁠

Think about it,⁠

If you just focused the rest of this year on your goals and dreams…⁠

You would reach them in no time!⁠

Write down your goals,⁠

And CRUSH THEM.⁠

Nobody can stop you... but YOU.⁠

Finish 2021 strong and start 2022 even stronger.⁠
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Legalverify: 11:05pm On Jul 04, 2021
prince3009:

I beg to differ.

They verify these documents. I know of someone who opened a Payoneer account using my referral.

She used a fake voters card which was done with another person's information and her picture and name was replaced on it.

When it was time to verify her ID for her to make a withdrawal, they asked for ID and she used the voter's card.

2 days later, her Payoneer account was blocked and the funds frozen. She couldn't even log in. It was when she checked her email, she found out that they sent her an email first telling her that the ID was rejected and that they had to freeze her account for her own protection. It was when she started chatting with support that they opened up that "someone" was trying to get access to her funds with a fake ID hence the account had to be blocked for her protection.

Chairman...they do these checks.

Go to nigeriadriverslicence dot org and you will see their site (screenshot below)

It is for checking the validity and status of every driver's license that has been issued both digitally and physically.

These payment processors don't just ask you for some sort of identification and then go to sleep when you send them anything...if you attach a Nigerian driver's license for example, they will come to this website.

If it is an issuer that doesn't have a website they can check, they send an email to the contacts of the issuer with the document attached for verification which the issuer will feed them back with information on whether it is valid or fake.

That is why they (Payoneer) rejected my verification with National ID slip because my ID card is not ready till date and when I try checking it with my NIN on NIMC website, it says "No records found" but when I used my driver's licence which I acquired last year, i was verified within 24 hours!

You think all these big payment processors like PayPal, Payoneer etc will just collect any document simply because there is no sign of editing on it? They know that there are experts who can edit without leaving any trace so they leave nothing to chance.

If na like that, all these fraudulent people would do such documents with a fake name and picture and use it to wipe people's funds so chill.

Imagine having access to someone's Fiverr account and see his jobs worth about $2000 and then when you request to withdraw and send an ID card with a different face and name which doesn't belong to the owner of the Fiverr account, Fiverr will just look at it and according to you "check for editing" and if they don't see any, they release the funds just like that? shocked shocked Na God dey do genuine ID card without edit? No be still machine wey human beings dey control?

I seriously doubt that you have done this for people as you claimed and it didn't backfire. Maybe it works for some other Z-list organizations but not definitely big names like PayPal, eBay, Payoneer, Fiverr, Upwork etc.

Lool guy chill...

If you want proof, hit me up on the advertised whatsapp number, let me send you some real verification proofs for fiverr, paypal, payoneer etc... I have used this services for along time..

Even sometimes when you use a real ID, they may still reject it.. Y
Hit me up, I will show you proof or you can reach out to people and do this stuffs let them brief you a little. You think those people have the time to go through agencies or agencies have time to give Replies for ID confirmation of millions of people worldwide...

Just for example, you think the Nigerian immigration have that time to repsond to payoneer to verify passport of millions of Nigerians or NINMC have that time to verify NID of Nigerians. Guy meet people in this business and they will educate you or hit me up for proofs

And read my words very well, I said when you submit an ID, they check for editing, glares and also make sure the details on the ID matches the details recorded on the account... Read my words well oga

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Legalverify: 11:11pm On Jul 04, 2021
DenreleDave:

U r a scam Bro..

And I am giving you an award for that.

You will tell me of I have scammed your father before.
Do you even know what they call a scanner
Do you know how many legitimate Nigerians needs this service to reach out to clients and make money by completing jobs. You guys should do your research properly

Do you know how many Nigerian freelancers uses usa PayPal account to receive payments for jobs completed and those accounts are not in their name.. Account gets blocked and they need IDs to get it reopened

You will just open that your foolish mouth.. Waaaaaa and talk nonesense...

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Thyes: 11:31pm On Jul 04, 2021
DenreleDave:

U r a scam Bro..

I wish I had met him earlier, I'd have at least tried if he'd help me verify neteller and Skrill then

It's the NIMC that's not serious,things like this wouldn't have existed if it's easy to get ID document,I know how I suffered last year to
verify online accounts..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DextrousDavid(m): 11:57pm On Jul 04, 2021
Affordable data is available
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bigx(m): 12:56am On Jul 05, 2021
Ibime:
Some of us will soon turn to skeleton before BTC hit our $31k buy order

Then it would touch 28k 2 days after you delete the order cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Elsueno: 1:03am On Jul 05, 2021
Legalverify:

Lool guy chill...

If you want proof, hit me up on the advertised whatsapp number, let me send you some real verification proofs for fiverr, paypal, payoneer etc... I have used this services for along time..

Even sometimes when you use a real ID, they may still reject it.. Y
Hit me up, I will show you proof or you can reach out to people and do this stuffs let them brief you a little. You think those people have the time to go through agencies or agencies have time to give Replies for ID confirmation of millions of people worldwide...

Just for example, you think the Nigerian immigration have that time to repsond to payoneer to verify passport of millions of Nigerians or NINMC have that time to verify NID of Nigerians. Guy meet people in this business and they will educate you or hit me up for proofs

And read my words very well, I said when you submit an ID, they check for editing, glares and also make sure the details on the ID matches the details recorded on the account... Read my words well oga

So u mean to say a whole international financial institution processing billions of dollars annually & having lots of employees would not verify documents supplied by customers? U know their are softwares that can actually pick up alphabets on scanned documents right?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 3:19am On Jul 05, 2021
Thyes:

I wish I had met him earlier, I'd have at least tried if he'd help me verify neteller and Skrill then

It's the NIMC that's not serious,things like this wouldn't have existed if it's easy to get ID document,I know how I suffered last year to
verify online accounts..

Which means u wud av patronize him even though it is illegal but u don't care bcox of the nonsense Nigerian Govt are doing with our ID..

I did national ID since 2015, not still ready....

What we are still saying is that Legalverify is involved in illegal work.. Shikena

If he is no scam, but no doubt that his service is illegal

(1) (2) (3) ... (1007) (1008) (1009) (1010) (1011) (1012) (1013) ... (3651) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: molybdenum0012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.