Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1398) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3298447 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1395) (1396) (1397) (1398) (1399) (1400) (1401) ... (3644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Almajirihunter(m): 5:04pm On Sep 29, 2021
Emmyreal4:
Guys I sold some bnb now via p2p and after less than 1 minutes, the buyer marked it as paid, I did not receive any alert, so I logged in my mobile app and I did not see anything, I opened my binance app and he is asking for another account while he has already marked that he has paid,should I open dispute or provide him another account number as he requested?

Simple rules, receive nothing, release nothing easy as that, if he asks you for another account and you have proceed and give, once you confirm the money in your account you can release, I’m glad there’s normally an OTP sent b4 release so nothing like I mistakenly released coin

12 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu181: 5:12pm On Sep 29, 2021
Do anyone have discord app here?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by menwongo(m): 5:19pm On Sep 29, 2021
clems88:
Please does Binance now accept NIN ID ? Been trying to verify my account with voters card but it keeps rejecting it
Binance do accept voter's card

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by martswaelee(m): 5:37pm On Sep 29, 2021
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 6:29pm On Sep 29, 2021
Tolu181:
yeah.........I gat, watsup
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu181: 6:36pm On Sep 29, 2021
DieRich5:
yeah.........I gat, watsup
i wanted to get in on nft whitelist with a referral

But i have gotten the referral
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 6:53pm On Sep 29, 2021
jedisco:

It's interesting that for years, people are still chasing this pi stuff. It shows how naive the general public is regarding crypt0...

Even if it goes mainnet, with millions of people having it on their phone, post-launch, the selloff will be massive... It'd likely almost go to zero... Then, if it's worth something, you can buy. For now, that money you're spending on data to mine pi can be better spent buying coyns like ada, eth...

I don't want to overflog this issue. The people who have been talking about Pi on this thread haven't really done justice. Let me do that.

I read their WP about a year ago. The primary purpose of the coin is to serve as a medium of exchange for goods and services within the Pi Ecosystem not as another crypto project that will be traded on exchanges. Unfortunately, not everyone understands the project but the coins being mined currently will be used to make purchases within the ecosystem that's the reason why the just concluded Pi Hackathon where hundreds of developers developed ecosystem and business apps which the 25+million miners will bootstrap the economy by using their mined coins as a medium of exchange was created. A lot of progress has been and is being made.

Secondly, it has been clearly stated that it is up to the exchanges to list the coin at mainnet. It's not the focus of the Core Team since there wouldn't be any ICO or presale. Those who will decide to trade their coins on exchanges will loose out because that isn't the idea behind the project. It's those that spend within that would profit.

Finally, I started mining about a year ago because of the Hackathon as I am part of a team developing an app that would link buyers n sellers across the agric value chain. So far so good. People from the Netherlands, India, Nigeria and some other African countries are already signing up to be part of the project. Without over 25million active people onboard, I don't see why the project wouldn't be a success.

20 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 6:54pm On Sep 29, 2021
Tolu181:

Yes I do.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 29, 2021
Tolu181:
What do you want to know?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 7:09pm On Sep 29, 2021
Tolu181:
i wanted to get in on nft whitelist with a referral

But i have gotten the referral
okay grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hotice085: 7:38pm On Sep 29, 2021
nna777:

I don't want to overflog this issue. The people who have been talking about Pi on this thread haven't really done justice. Let me do that.

I read their WP about a year ago. The primary purpose of the coin is to serve as a medium of exchange for goods and services within the Pi Ecosystem not as another crypto project that will be traded on exchanges. Unfortunately, not everyone understands the project but the coins being mined currently will be used to make purchases within the ecosystem that's the reason why the just concluded Pi Hackathon where hundreds of developers developed ecosystem and business apps which the 25+million miners will bootstrap the economy by using their mined coins as a medium of exchange was created. A lot of progress has been and is being made.

Secondly, it has been clearly stated that it is up to the exchanges to list the coin at mainnet. It's not the focus of the Core Team since there wouldn't be any ICO or presale. Those who will decide to trade their coins on exchanges will loose out because that isn't the idea behind the project. It's those that spend within that would profit.

Finally, I started mining about a year ago because of the Hackathon as I am part of a team developing an app that would link buyers n sellers across the agric value chain. So far so good. People from the Netherlands, India, Nigeria and some other African countries are already signing up to be part of the project. Without over 25million active people onboard, I don't see why the project wouldn't be a success.

Plenty of justice has been done but lots of ITKs( I too know) Nigerian crypto experts think they know more than 20million people globally and the Pi project team

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hotice085: 7:40pm On Sep 29, 2021
jedisco:

It's interesting that for years, people are still chasing this pi stuff. It shows how naive the general public is regarding crypt0...

Even if it goes mainnet, with millions of people having it on their phone, post-launch, the selloff will be massive... It'd likely almost go to zero... Then, if it's worth something, you can buy. For now, that money you're spending on data to mine pi can be better spent buying coyns like ada, eth...

Spend data to mine Pi? you lack knowledge about what Pi is all about

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Elsueno: 7:47pm On Sep 29, 2021
Plenty pi fans dey here, instead of clicking dat thing daily and watching ads, I rather wait for d lunching...I am sure millions will sell, then buy cheap when d supply exceeds demand grin.

Honestly, I deleted d app a few days after they started showing ads

13 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hotice085: 7:58pm On Sep 29, 2021
Elsueno:
Plenty pi fans dey here, instead of clicking dat thing daily and watching ads, I rather wait for d lunching...I am sure millions will sell, then buy cheap when d supply exceeds demand grin.

Honestly, I deleted d app a few days after they started showing ads

Send me the Pi you have mined and completely delete your account not just the app

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jameselias: 9:13pm On Sep 29, 2021
Mazinewmoney:
Been laughing over this. But seriously this is real. I don't sleep because I'm trying hard to make a lot of money from the internet.

Hahahahahahahah...

But on a serious note, that's how it is,

If u no do wake keep wetin u gain ? I Feel your hustle bro.

Me wey de ask u , 4 dat midnite na 4rm dream na em I frm de ask u ?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 9:29pm On Sep 29, 2021
Pi people cry
Y'all will make it...........ur already a millionaires

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jameselias: 9:54pm On Sep 29, 2021
holy shit, this place is a mess today, there was a thread.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 10:16pm On Sep 29, 2021
I understand you bro. God go run am for us.
Jameselias:

Hahahahahahahah...

But on a serious note, that's how it is,

If u no do wake keep wetin u gain ? I Feel your hustle bro.

Me wey de ask u , 4 dat midnite na 4rm dream na em I frm de ask u ?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 10:17pm On Sep 29, 2021
In the voice of Achebe Jameselias
Jameselias:
holy shit, this place is a mess today, there was a thread.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nurain150(m): 10:17pm On Sep 29, 2021
guys have you seen https://www.cyberhornetscolony.com/ / https://twitter.com/TheCyberHornets I love the Art and want to get such a #NFT ! What are your thoughts ? Maybe next Blue Chip NFT like Bored Apes ?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Elsueno: 10:37pm On Sep 29, 2021
Hotice085:

Send me the Pi you have mined and completely delete your account not just the app

shocked Marvelous, so now u can even send the pi, pls bros keep us inform when it reaches main net & hit d exchanges...We gotta prepare for d mop up... Thanks in advance bros

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lucremoy(m): 11:03pm On Sep 29, 2021
watching dydx and it's just paining me I'm not on it
but I've learnt my lesson from fomoing
I will be strong angry

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FuckHomophobes: 11:20pm On Sep 29, 2021
Mehn things have really happened here. Una good evening

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by damiloladuke: 11:44pm On Sep 29, 2021
Mcquine:

No you've not.

Nigeria as a whole is in a mess hunger and poverty capital of Africa and yet some of you unscrupulous elements decides that the best for them to earn a living is to go into scamming Nigerians.

If you don't judge yourself a little bit It's just a pity.

Hatred for progress will keep you on a spot for the rest of your life. Keep on ranting like a mad dog.

Rather than go on a sober reflection and ponder how possible is it to make money as a Cryptocurrency exchanger, you're ranting over some stupid coins you and I did not create.

If there's anyone in this country that can prove I've ever scammed them, I'm ready to drop $100 on them or X5 of whatever amount in question.

As long as my hands are clean, your rants are just symptoms of madness and madness you'll experience till the end of your life.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 4:06am On Sep 30, 2021
damiloladuke:

Hatred for progress will keep you on a spot for the rest of your life. Keep on ranting like a mad dog.

Rather than go on a sober reflection and ponder how possible is it to make money as a Cryptocurrency exchanger, you're ranting over some stupid coins you and I did not create.

If there's anyone in this country that can prove I've ever scammed them, I'm ready to drop $100 on them or X5 of whatever amount in question.

As long as my hands are clean, your rants are just symptoms of madness and madness you'll experience till the end of your life.

[/b]I bursted this guy for trying to sell fake cryptocurrency to unsuspecting individuals on cryptocurrency for investors thread.

You guys need to go and check it out and also be careful with your dealings with him that's all I have to say[b]

You see that sleeplessness, restlessness the feeling of sadness and stupidity as well and you don't how to make it stop.

You just feel like smashing your head on the wall over and over and over again well that's what it feels like partially when you get scammed.

It is painful to say the least and like I promise you if you as much as type an "A" on this forum I will find out and make sure your audience knows who they are dealing with.

You went to my Thread and start posting nonsense.

I don't use NL too often but because of you I'll be here watching

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hotice085: 4:17am On Sep 30, 2021
Elsueno:

shocked Marvelous, so now u can even send the pi, pls bros keep us inform when it reaches main net & hit d exchanges...We gotta prepare for d mop up... Thanks in advance bros

Mop up and hit d exchanges? Omo you are so lost best you delet that account of yours
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sheriman(m): 4:54am On Sep 30, 2021
jedisco:

Leave dem but I don't know why some people are just mumu

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by NgHotGirls: 5:32am On Sep 30, 2021
wink
Emmyreal4:
calm down, I opened dispute and the matter was resolved amicably.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by NgHotGirls: 5:35am On Sep 30, 2021
DieRich5:
Pi people cry
Y'all will make it...........ur already a millionaires
Same thing you and you goons talked about PSG. A wise man once told me, be open minded.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by NgHotGirls: 5:35am On Sep 30, 2021
Tolu181:
YES
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 5:41am On Sep 30, 2021
nsiba:

Understand me clearly, they haven't made any money but they are sitting on a goldmine and if you think it is data mining and advertising they are set up for then you are a long thing.

I personally will turn such a platform to something extraordinary not talk of people fortunately to have gotten such a good foundation

10000 BTC was used to buy just 2 pizzas couple of years ago, even the Dogecoin founder sold his shares for peanut and u expect some Stanford dudes to be satisfied with adverts and data mining when they know they can shake the crypto world with the population they have?

Well anybody expecting Pi to go more than a dollar in its first two years can dream as he/ she likes coz this project is a long term thing.

We should be talking of making our own Pi cos for me Seun too can create something out of nothing if he only he sees what I see

The owners are sitting on a gold mine, but it does seem like most interracting are likely the gold being mined.

There are places/games/browsers online where you can earn real crypt0 (such as btc or eth) or money. How come they're not as popular... Simple cos the effort put in isn't usually worth the result. Most in pi are there cos they dream that one day, it'd be worth huge sums... It'd be interesting to see what happens after the mainnet...

Floating a crypt0 currency is easy. You can go ahead and issue yours. A while back, people on this thread had toyed with the idea of floating one, marketing it and hoping that one of the big exchanges list it one day...

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1395) (1396) (1397) (1398) (1399) (1400) (1401) ... (3644) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.