Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,408 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1456) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3303605 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1453) (1454) (1455) (1456) (1457) (1458) (1459) ... (3646) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Elsueno: 7:45pm On Oct 08, 2021
The best way to play this game especially if u are new, let it not be ur only source of income.. otherwise people will tempt u to Fomo...what people failed to realise is

There will always be red days
There will always be green days
If u miss one, another one will come again...no need to rush any coin IPO, they will always dump a few hours after listing on major exchanges.

If u have a bit of an idea on human greed, T.A & graphs will just be icing on d cake as humans very predictable when it comes to money

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OllyArt(m): 7:49pm On Oct 08, 2021

WISDOM

CRYPTO IS HERE TO STAY, NO NEED TO RUSH.

10 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jstemmanex(m): 7:54pm On Oct 08, 2021
Does XEM also have some future?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 8:05pm On Oct 08, 2021
Elsueno:
The best way to play this game especially if u are new, let it not be ur only source of income.. otherwise people will tempt u to Fomo...what people failed to realise is

If u miss one, another one will come again...no need to rush any coin IPO, they will always dump a few hours after listing on major exchanges.

If u have a bit of an idea on human greed, T.A & graphs will just be icing on d cake as humans very predictable when it comes to money
some one told me this.......dat he makes money out of human emotions.......like when people Dy fear, he's buying dere fear ND when Dem greed he's selling undecided

Like this guy here cheesy b4 he friend ask meaning alot of people re planning to buy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mumben(f): 8:12pm On Oct 08, 2021
Wetin dey pump one?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Gmathias: 8:20pm On Oct 08, 2021
xploitcomedy123:
guys you people should forget all this... why not try a different method of trading and earn huge commission. I am surprised that the strategy I use in trading has not yet been discovered by anyone. invest with a reliable company and you will never regret it. I started my trade with an investment company one month ago and received my payment 2 days ago. guess what I made within that short span the screenshot below will give you a proff of my payment. the funniest thing about this is that I invested only $300 and bargained this large amount....

don't stress yourselves and make trades that has a high probability of loss. if you are interested to find out what I did it then let me know and i will tell you...

guy, I am also surprised when I took this exact risk you took and stake $200 in investment. to my surprise, this money amounted to $4000... I just cashed it out last week... what platform did you invest on?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 8:21pm On Oct 08, 2021
xploitcomedy123:
guys you people should forget all this... why not try a different method of trading and earn huge commission. I am surprised that the strategy I use in trading has not yet been discovered by anyone. invest with a reliable company and you will never regret it. I started my trade with an investment company one month ago and received my payment 2 days ago. guess what I made within that short span the screenshot below will give you a proff of my payment. the funniest thing about this is that I invested only $300 and bargained this large amount....

don't stress yourselves and make trades that has a high probability of loss. if you are interested to find out what I did it then let me know and i will tell you...
spill it here bro..as e dey hot
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by typicalgamer(m): 8:23pm On Oct 08, 2021
xploitcomedy123:

Scam likely

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by xploitcomedy123: 8:24pm On Oct 08, 2021
Gmathias:

guy, I am also surprised when I took this exact risk you took and stake $200 in investment. to my surprise, this money amounted to $4000... I just cashed it out last week... what platform did you invest on?
I did the investment on the platform's telegram group.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by typicalgamer(m): 8:25pm On Oct 08, 2021
xploitcomedy123:

Boss show us the transaction history and date e get watin I won check before I inves.t

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 8:26pm On Oct 08, 2021
xploitcomedy123:
go and link your family members, extended and nuclear, then your village, community and also kindred..
Then after that, start with your state, your region eg SE,SS,NE,NW..
Then if you re done, then come to nairaland...

Stupid fool

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sunndaywillie: 8:26pm On Oct 08, 2021
Right grin

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Gmathias: 8:29pm On Oct 08, 2021
xploitcomedy123:
please paste the link let me see if it is exactly the same telegram group where I invested mine...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 8:29pm On Oct 08, 2021
Same person using two Moniker looking for who to scam. Guys please beware.... They are not real. Scam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Emmyreal4(m): 8:30pm On Oct 08, 2021
Hoodlums have attacked the thread grin

Abeg who get EFCC contact grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 8:31pm On Oct 08, 2021
Scam!!! Scam!!! Scam!!!
Beware of this guy... He's scammers

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Emmyreal4(m): 8:31pm On Oct 08, 2021
xploitcomedy123:

your mumu never do

Stop spamming this thread with this rubbish

Guys report this account

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by htdot: 8:31pm On Oct 08, 2021
Gmathias:
please paste the link let me see if it is exactly the same telegram group where I invested mine...
Ole!!! Fraudster!!!! Scammer!!!! ... myd44, seun pos do something.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 8:32pm On Oct 08, 2021
Local Hoodlums. Let's report their moniker so they get banned
Emmyreal4:
Hoodlums have attacked the thread grin

Abeg who get EFCC contact grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 8:35pm On Oct 08, 2021
You people messed with the wrong thread.....Local Scammers. Guys please beware of any telegram group asking you to invest.... They're fraudsters
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lucremoy(m): 8:39pm On Oct 08, 2021
wahala for who never sabi notice scammers for this thread

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by specimen23(m): 8:52pm On Oct 08, 2021
Please someone should explain this thing to me, because I dont understand how a coin can do over 1 billion percent, abi nor be juju be this so?

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Miracle112(m): 8:57pm On Oct 08, 2021
xploitcomedy123:

Hahah, cheap scam!
Alaye Una don d bomb Nairaland ?

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 08, 2021
Elsueno:

Thats why one need to be ready to either dump or set your stop limit when it’s getting close to a Resistance, human greed.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 08, 2021
specimen23:
Please someone should explain this thing to me, because I dont understand how a coin can do over 1 billion percent, abi nor be juju be this so?
shocked$100 would have turned over $100,000 dollar by now angryCrypto is incredibly insane. Where u see the coin?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fuyinge: 9:11pm On Oct 08, 2021
Taidi:
Yes..I make use
OK. thanks.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sats: 9:16pm On Oct 08, 2021
xploitcomedy123:

Telegram group investment
Lmao
Confirmed scam

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by specimen23(m): 9:18pm On Oct 08, 2021
AccessME:
shocked$100 would have turned over $100,000 dollar by now angryCrypto is incredibly insane. Where u see the coin?
I saw it on coinmarketcap top gainers grin.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Emmyreal4(m): 9:19pm On Oct 08, 2021
Still can't imagine how that #SOLR dropped to 6dol

This sh.t is crazy

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 9:23pm On Oct 08, 2021
#ICP don turn me to long term investor

#beautiful nonsense

I need SLP to dip to 700+
DF ND XEC re still playing b4 Dem do something

(1) (2) (3) ... (1453) (1454) (1455) (1456) (1457) (1458) (1459) ... (3646) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: emmycommerce, narite, DrAkpamudehe, Allthelight, Assetosky(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.