Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,820 members, 7,848,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 07:32 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1534) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3416424 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1531) (1532) (1533) (1534) (1535) (1536) (1537) ... (3701) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Moda1: 12:38pm On Oct 25, 2021
Oh chim this bake
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lamas2012(m): 12:38pm On Oct 25, 2021
Evaloyal2J:
mine is still not working, sad

Get a phone with clear camera and try it will work

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Petersuenos(m): 12:42pm On Oct 25, 2021
Please how do I transfer this to my Binance.
Because I don't understand that Binance-peg that is added to the Ethereum

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by donprosper6(m): 12:51pm On Oct 25, 2021
mutfad:

$2 to $9k
This is crazy

It’s a glitch lol your money is still 2$ after some time it will go back to normal and still come back to around 9k but you money still remains $2 or there about.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by murphyrichy(m): 1:32pm On Oct 25, 2021
Icecream4U:
well, I actually want to learn by doing. I have been reading and doing research. I really don't care if I make profit or not. Though, I have decided to reduce my holding to $500 per coin.

Please, can you help me understand this screenshot? I did some purchases, does it mean I now own some BTC, SHIB and USDT?
yes, you actually owned the 3 coins, but you are making mistake by buying green. Wait till its bloody.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mubi417(m): 1:40pm On Oct 25, 2021
Petersuenos:
Please how do I transfer this to my Binance.
Because I don't understand that Binance-peg that is added to the Ethereum

Its Bep-20 which is the BSC network. Its easy to transfer to binance. Just go to your binance, select deposit, select network which is BSC and then copy the address. In the trust wallet, click on send and paste the address there and send. Finish. Just make sure you have some BNB in the wallet, if not, it won't go.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Forthe: 1:51pm On Oct 25, 2021
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Edibles20: 1:52pm On Oct 25, 2021
Itzlinda:

What's the correct handle?
Nothing coming up for dannycrypto

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 1:53pm On Oct 25, 2021
Icecream4U:
My people. I want to start my crypto journey. Please, how do I go about it?

I plan to buy each of these coins with $1k each

Btc
Dodge
Eth
Shib
Ftm
Bnb

I'm using binance. How do I fund my account?

From my research, I have to use p2p to buy usdt then use it to buy the coin via spot or so. I'm I on the right track?

If I no longer want the coin, do I convert them back to usdt on same spot?

I can give you a DCA plan for entering those coins upon retest of key fib levels and potential take profit zones... someone has advised you above not to buy in a bullish market, so you need to take that advice and buy in bearish descent. ask for the chart of any of those coins and I can give you good entries and exits. Remember to risk only what you can afford to lose. Do not enter crypto/trading without a mentor!
Do not enter crypto/trading without a mentor!
A WORD is enough for the wise....
thanks

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 2:02pm On Oct 25, 2021
Rubby1:

Lol grin
Let dip happen jare!
Imagine buying sol at 116$ and selling at 210
Buy FMT at 1$,50 cent and selling at 2.95

Buying sol at 170-180$ and selling at 210$
Which would you prefer grin

When you buy very low” you won’t bother! Only when buying high!!

Anyway shaa

System do ur thing and bring dip dip!!

Ruben225571

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sunndaywillie: 2:03pm On Oct 25, 2021
9japple:

I can give you a DCA plan for entering those coins upon retest of key fib levels and potential take profit zones... someone has advised you above not to buy in a bullish market, so you need to take that advice and buy in bearish descent. ask for the chart of any of those coins and I can give you good entries and exits. Remember to risk only what you can afford to lose. Do not enter crypto/trading without a mentor!
A WORD is enough for the wise....
thanks
what point will bttc get to before considering bearish?

43k?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by endureson: 2:04pm On Oct 25, 2021
murphyrichy:
yes, you actually owned the 3 coins, but you are making mistake by buying green. Wait till its bloody.

https://cropbytes.com/invite/2623A7
Start playing free then buy ur farm animal using trx when ready
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Maicraze20: 2:43pm On Oct 25, 2021
Blok just dey make me happy...before end of the year ...he go reach 1dols

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alphaman007: 2:48pm On Oct 25, 2021
what do y'all think about ada
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Aguluamaka(m): 2:49pm On Oct 25, 2021
Please what does this mean and how do I go about it?

Please someone should help

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FunNoStrings(m): 2:55pm On Oct 25, 2021
AyarmBoye:
what do you suggest we do now

I really don't know. I have complained to support but nothing was done.

I don't know why they don't want to fix it. Other exchanges have better verification technology that addresses those problems.

For example, Crypto.com website can access the back camera and take a clear picture (Unlike Binance website that uses only the front camera). In fact, if you try to use a laptop webcam, crypto.com would tell to go to mobile that the webcam camera is not high definition.

As for the app, Crypto.com App would allow you to take the 3 images (front of the ID, back of the ID, and facial verification image) one by one before you can click to submit the data, unlike Binance app that would take the front of the ID and automatically submit without allowing you to snap the back of the ID and your facial image.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Evaloyal2J(f): 2:57pm On Oct 25, 2021
Lamas2012:

Get a phone with clear camera and try it will work
okay, thanks.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by htdot: 2:58pm On Oct 25, 2021
Shiba volume just shortened by half a million... i s there a room for shorting to 0.000032?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 3:08pm On Oct 25, 2021
htdot:
Shiba volume just shortened by half a million... i s there a room for shorting to 0.000032?
you re on a long thing

OYO
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sunndaywillie: 3:09pm On Oct 25, 2021
Alphaman007:
what do y'all think about ada
nothing is happening now

Let it pump first, then ada will be on your timeline again

Cryp.to cycle

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by htdot: 3:30pm On Oct 25, 2021
seankafor:
you re on a long thing

OYO
Oh
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 25, 2021
htdot:
Short and take profit @ 0.000036/35, I'm not sure of ....32

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by htdot: 3:41pm On Oct 25, 2021
Happiness09:

Short and take profit @ 0.000036/35, I'm not sure of ....32
Cool... because the momentum is gradually softening
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Aguluamaka(m): 4:01pm On Oct 25, 2021
Aguluamaka:
Please what does this mean and how do I go about it?

Please someone should help

Still waiting, any help please
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 4:05pm On Oct 25, 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 4:06pm On Oct 25, 2021
Icecream4U:
My people. I want to start my crypt0 journey. Please, how do I go about it?

I plan to buy each of these coins with $1k each

Betc
Dodge
Eth
Shib
Ftm
Bnb

I'm using binance. How do I fund my account?

From my research, I have to use p2p to buy usdt then use it to buy the coin via spot or so. I'm I on the right track?

If I no longer want the coin, do I convert them back to usdt on same spot?

I usually wouldn't comment on how folks split their portfolio.... But to me, this is one of the more sensible splits I've seen in a while... certainly from someone new...

Certain things I'd note
1. Doge nd shib fall into meme coyns. No harm getting both but I'd see them as one part of my portfolio... Shib has a lower market cap, less bag holders and could rally more. Doge may not give as much gains as last time but is yet to move... It's been stuck between 0.2 and 0.25 for something which to me is a sensible place to buy and target a 2-3x at least.

2. Ftm just like dot, one, sol and some others fall into a group of coins that have their own ecosystem. They could easily be the blue chips of this run.

3. Both shib and ftm have been on a recent uptick.. you might want to consider that when making a purchase

4. Bnb- exchange token which also has a vibrant ecosystem it backs... Bnb is like a hybrid between a regular exchange token like cro and and smartchain token like ftm... Bnb has a whole ecosystem built on it... On a rally, exchanges will usually pump their token... Good choice

5. Betece and eith.... There might be a pullback on these but in the grand scheme, current prices are not bad...

6. Might be worth having a space for one other major...like ada, xrp or maybe dot. To me, Ada is the most proven and usually alternates its rallies with eith... An alternative option would be to hold bitc0in for the time being abd swap into one of them after bitc0in has gone on a rally...say in the next 2-3 months...

Finally, it's always worth buying in bits...called cost averaging usually over a while when going into a market... That works well in accumulation phases. In current conditions, the market looks to have chosen its direction and it's more about getting the right spots.... To me, bitc0in might give one more dip (perhaps over the next 2-4weeks) before exiting this range. If that happens, current prices would look cheap in coming months.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EmmanuelScott1(m): 4:13pm On Oct 25, 2021
Sol at $217

Nobody see this one coming.
Still waiting for red moon grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 4:17pm On Oct 25, 2021
jedisco:

I usually wouldn't comment on how folks split their portfolio.... But to me, this is one of the more sensible splits I've seen in a while... certainly from someone new...

Certain things I'd note
1. Doge nd shib fall into meme coyns. No harm getting both but I'd see them as one part of my portfolio... Shib has a lower market cap, less bag holders and could rally more. Doge may not give as much gains as last time but is yet to move... It's been stuck between 0.2 and 0.25 for something which to me is a sensible place to buy and target a 2-3x at least.

2. Ftm just like dot, one, sol and some others fall into a group of coins that have their own ecosystem. They could easily be the blue chips of this run.

3. Both shib and ftm have been on a recent uptick.. you might want to consider that when making a purchase

4. Bnb- exchange token which also has a vibrant ecosystem it backs... Bnb is like a hybrid between a regular exchange token like cro and and smartchain token like ftm... Bnb has a whole ecosystem built on it... On a rally, exchanges will usually pump their token... Good choice

5. Betece and eith.... There might be a pullback on these but in the grand scheme, current prices are not bad...

6. Might be worth having a space for one other major...like ada, xrp or maybe dot. To me, Ada is the most proven and usually alternates its rallies with eith... An alternative option would be to hold bitc0in for the time being abd swap into one of them after bitc0in has gone on a rally...say in the next 2-3 months...

Finally, it's always worth buying in bits...called cost averaging usually over a while when going into a market... That works well in accumulation phases. In current conditions, the market looks to have chosen its direction and it's more about getting the right spots.... To me, bitc0in might give one more dip (perhaps over the next 2-4weeks) before exiting this range. If that happens, current prices would look cheap in coming months.

Chai..are you a data analyst cheesy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by donprosper6(m): 4:18pm On Oct 25, 2021
Aguluamaka:

Still waiting, any help please

What’s the issue again?
Or you’ve fixed it?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by htdot: 4:28pm On Oct 25, 2021
Sol accumulating volume while shiba is shedding volume

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by RomeoMarvis(m): 4:30pm On Oct 25, 2021
jedisco:

Certain things I'd note

Points taken.. thanks a lot for this analysis

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1531) (1532) (1533) (1534) (1535) (1536) (1537) ... (3701) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: kay4guy(m), Mhizfateemah(f), pafra(m) and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.