Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,519 members, 7,823,227 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1775) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3326739 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1772) (1773) (1774) (1775) (1776) (1777) (1778) ... (3658) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 3:38pm On Nov 22, 2021
Singapore1:
@solanaa i keep getting banned for posting the air drop links

Dem say dem forgive me bcox I no no who I dey talk to..

Abeg no vex.. I thought u r part of those random guys Dt post fake airdrop for Referal sake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lyydia(f): 3:51pm On Nov 22, 2021
EXLOVER:
Gate is listing $CWAR in the next 16hrs, do what you can. I won't say much
Pls when is this in Nigeria time

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sakamanjeh99(m): 4:03pm On Nov 22, 2021
EXLOVER:
Gate is listing $CWAR in the next 16hrs, do what you can. I won't say much

Dz is wat am getting wen I tried to buy

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by BeastOfNoTribe: 4:05pm On Nov 22, 2021
Timekeeper:

Gtfo with ur airdrop...

Haa! Nawaa to you oo...

Welll, you're forgiven for you know not who you're referring to undecided

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 4:19pm On Nov 22, 2021
BeastOfNoTribe:

Haa! Nawaa to you oo...

Welll, you're forgiven for you know not who you're referring to undecided
Omo internet don make everyone equal..

That nigga Singapore na mini whale oo.. shocked

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Singapore1(m): 4:38pm On Nov 22, 2021
luvlyoracle:
interested

s h o r t u r l . a t /pBCLV

close the spaces

@solanaa download the files in excel

not your regular airdrops, some has passed

hard work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 4:44pm On Nov 22, 2021
jedisco:
Enough fighting.... If bitc0in dips this week, for those who still have dry powder, can they share what they're planning to buy, at what price and with what percentage of their dry powder.... mk we get tips

Bought CRV and EGLD and LUNA

EGLD have made $1.2bln available to incentivise people to provide liquidity for their DEX, playing that for Layer1 narrative, same as LUNA which still has a bit of upside left.

CRV I bought based on their marketcap to TVL ratio which you highlighted yesterday

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Supremeboss: 4:56pm On Nov 22, 2021
Holiday Token has potentials, read and consider buying it!

As a crypto investor, this is one of the upcoming cryptos you should consider investing on a short-term. The coin has potentials and the team behind it are vibrant. How readers that bought ShibaBNB when we posted it cashed out big time. Holiday Token may do more than that. Read about it and how to buy it here: https://cryptostreetupdate.com/holiday-token-has-potentials-read-and-consider-buying-it/

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 4:57pm On Nov 22, 2021
33. VET Technical Analysis
Vet is riding an ascending channel on W1, a giant W also appears to be forming in the clear view of experienced eyes. If you can spot it without any drama, then you know what class you belong to.
We have taught the trendline trading strategy last week, so my scholars know what to do with the point marked 3. It is not dotted with green lines only because it is not a support/resistance confluence, still...
The blue line with a negative slope is a curious point for exiting the market prematurely, if only to observe what's going on here?... in Daddy Wa's voice.
Not much to be said about bargains because price is currently 50% discounted of the Nov 2020 to Apr 2021 bullish run, make of that what you may.
We are learning the frying pan pattern in our session today and VET almost drew it but not perfectly... so I shall let it pass....
AM I BUYING?: no, but then what do I know? Price can do whatever it likes, it doesn't have to respect any line anybody draws from his computer...

Remember:
Even NFA is presently looking for a coach, so who are you to despise training?
REKT = TRADE + NFA - DYOR - DD + FOMO

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EXLOVER(m): 5:05pm On Nov 22, 2021
Sakamanjeh99:

It's not on Gate yet, so you can't buy it boss, you can buy on Kucoin and pancake swap

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EXLOVER(m): 5:07pm On Nov 22, 2021
Lyydia:

Pls when is this in Nigeria time and wen is it advisable to TP? I just bought some on Kucoin @ 2.304.

9 hours from now

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 5:08pm On Nov 22, 2021
Ibime what is killing Divine. I want to buy more should I go ahead
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 5:11pm On Nov 22, 2021
Mazinewmoney:
Ibime what is killing Divine. I want to buy more should I go ahead

Nothing, Dev never start to focus on the project. Still a lot of marketing funds to be deployed. I still have money in there chilling.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kansoboy: 5:21pm On Nov 22, 2021
Sakamanjeh99:

Bross I believe this is gate, and about to add the coin. If I am right , which I believe is gate, please stay away from participating in it as you will loose heavily as soon as they add it, before u are able to buy they would have done X10 or their about and u will not know. I lost 2000$ try this rubbish.

It after some day I read either ibim or openheaven 11 that explained that befor this moment, boys have bough, presale have also bought, hence when u are buying believing u are buying early, not knowing that u will be used for liquidity.

So please do not buy this coin that they about to add. Rather wait for days(3/4) after to buy when the price have dropped back.

Good luck

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 5:29pm On Nov 22, 2021
seankafor:
Omo internet don make everyone equal..

That nigga Singapore na mini whale oo.. shocked

Yeye dey smell for ur head... Me no no na..... I tot na dos random guys wey dey post fake airdrops for Referal sake.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 5:29pm On Nov 22, 2021
Singapore1:

close the spaces

hard work

Boss my apologies... I mistakenly took u for this boys Dt post fake airdrops here for the purpose of Referals

My apologies boss

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rexraph18(m): 5:33pm On Nov 22, 2021
Singapore1:

close the spaces

hard work

This isn't working

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Spiritualizt: 5:33pm On Nov 22, 2021
This week is Bitcoin week, The wave will rise.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Think4Yourself: 5:38pm On Nov 22, 2021
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Krak(m): 5:39pm On Nov 22, 2021
9japple:
33. VET Technical Analysis
Vet is riding an ascending channel on W1, a giant W also appears to be forming in the clear view of experienced eyes. If you can spot it without any drama, then you know what class you belong to.
We have taught the trendline trading strategy last week, so my scholars know what to do with the point marked 3. It is not dotted with green lines only because it is not a support/resistance confluence, still...
The blue line with a negative slope is a curious point for exiting the market prematurely, if only to observe what's going on here?... in Daddy Wa's voice.
Not much to be said about bargains because price is currently 50% discounted of the Nov 2020 to Apr 2021 bullish run, make of that what you may.
We are learning the frying pan pattern in our session today and VET almost drew it but not perfectly... so I shall let it pass....
AM I BUYING?: no, but then what do I know? Price can do whatever it likes, it doesn't have to respect any line anybody draws from his computer...

Remember:
Even NFA is presently looking for a coach, so who are you to despise training?
REKT = TRADE + NFA - DYOR - DD + FOMO

Is this good news or bad news?

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 5:42pm On Nov 22, 2021
That means make we still de chill and make I add more
Ibime:

Nothing, Dev never start to focus on the project. Still a lot of marketing funds to be deployed. I still have money in there chilling.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Singapore1(m): 5:45pm On Nov 22, 2021
Timekeeper:

Boss my apologies... I mistakenly took u for this boys Dt post fake airdrops here for the purpose of Referals

My apologies boss
you sef dey calm down small small smiley

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 5:46pm On Nov 22, 2021
Singapore1:

I swear.. All. Those guys dey vex person.....

Too much fake airdrops wey dem dey use bombard this place..

But as na u talk am.. I go calm down...

Thanks boss

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 5:48pm On Nov 22, 2021
Ollyart will I bliv....

Baba predictions always on point

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by luvlyoracle(m): 6:16pm On Nov 22, 2021
Singapore1:

lol...how time flies...I remember the days of ymodulus
We still met here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sakamanjeh99(m): 7:12pm On Nov 22, 2021
kansoboy:

Bross I believe this is gate, and about to add the coin. If I am right , which I believe is gate, please stay away from participating in it as you will loose heavily as soon as they add it, before u are able to buy they would have done X10 or their about and u will not know. I lost 2000$ try this rubbish.

It after some day I read either ibim or openheaven 11 that explained that befor this moment, boys have bough, presale have also bought, hence when u are buying believing u are buying early, not knowing that u will be used for liquidity.

So please do not buy this coin that they about to add. Rather wait for days(3/4) after to buy when the price have dropped back.

Good luck

Alryt broo..... Thanks
Hav bin able to buy it on kucoin... Remain getting Mai fund outta of gate... I tink I have 24hrs before I can withdraw...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EXLOVER(m): 7:30pm On Nov 22, 2021
Tired of crypto, giving all my coins and fortunes to charity

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EmmanuelScott1(m): 7:33pm On Nov 22, 2021
EXLOVER:
Tired of crypto, giving all my coins and fortunes to charity

Wow, make I paste address?

Thanks so much

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MapleBae2020: 7:45pm On Nov 22, 2021
kansoboy:

Good luck
As it's launched on gate, will it affect the price on Kucoin? Will the price on Kucoin also crash after some hours of launching in gate? Kindly help clarify my confusion

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by odysey: 7:54pm On Nov 22, 2021
Smartlife:
q

I am with their airdrop. Just waiting for January to sell them. I don't see any use case that would make investors want to hold.
their Ido is still on though
https://app.muskswap.io/ido?ref=0xE168f5e353a72aFCf3443Dd0D744F566E4485DAE
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kansoboy: 7:59pm On Nov 22, 2021
MapleBae2020:

As it's launched on gate, will it affect the price on Kucoin? Will the price on Kucoin also crash after some hours of launching in gate? Kindly help clarify my confusion
No, because u already bought at cheap rate already

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1772) (1773) (1774) (1775) (1776) (1777) (1778) ... (3658) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: HODGracious, Stan2330(m), xamiel4(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.