Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2277) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3350784 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2274) (2275) (2276) (2277) (2278) (2279) (2280) ... (3668) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 8:38am On Mar 21, 2022
noble71:

This guy cheesy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hamzashaf99(f): 8:43am On Mar 21, 2022
Luukasz:

Can these coins get me like 300-400% return before this week ends?
Long story short, what all this yabbing is trying to say is that it's not possible.

Except if you have extremely extreme luck to get a coin like that, the best is maybe 20 to 100 percent, and only if you know what you are doing.

Just hold your cash if you need that money.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 8:57am On Mar 21, 2022
ThisisIkemefuna:

BeTC you mean?

Among others yes....
One cannot always time the major moves of this market... but if caught offside, there are coyns I'm willing to hold through a dip. Most have a good track record too.

Once the majors have shown strength, there'd be enough room to go into more speculative micros

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 8:59am On Mar 21, 2022
Prayfortheworld:

What coins are the right coins apart from BeTC and Eith

To me, just a handful more... mainly layer 1s. I'd make a post on stuff I feel meet my criteria

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 9:00am On Mar 21, 2022
tamas99:

Phantom, Arweave, Solana, Polkadot, Decentraland, Near, Avalanche, Matic etc.

L1s.... easier to compare among themselves with dependable metrics

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kealmin(m): 10:04am On Mar 21, 2022
in this crypto market no one is a guru ohhh crypto can be mysterious sometimes to the extent that u will think it is ur village that is sitting in ur case, but all dsame just learn the rope and stick to ur beliefs and convictions try not to loose money and even if u loose let ur profit cover up 4 d losses.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by santos123(m): 10:05am On Mar 21, 2022
Is rmrk related to moonriver(movr)?@jedisco
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 10:16am On Mar 21, 2022
SUPERPACK:
In as much as I support holding USDt, I think we should also look at upcoming events. Dangote refinery will be due by ending part of this year and he has accepted to take payment for refined products in Naira. His refinery can meet with all our petroleum demands singlehandedly.

Last year alone Nigeria spent $9 Billion on importing fuel alone, this means there will surplus of about $4 Billion to spend on other parts of the economy. Also there is going to be forex inflow from Dangote selling his excess fuel to the international market. All this forex shortage started when all our refineries failed due to poor management.

The Nigerian government is looking to acquire a 20% stake in Dangote refinery at $4 Billion.

I still wonder why a country like Naija could not build a new refinery after how many years.
I weak for my country, people for top nor sabi think with dere brain, na to Dy buy useless cars with millions dem sabi sad

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 10:19am On Mar 21, 2022
jedisco:

To me, just a handful more... mainly layer 1s. I'd make a post on stuff I feel meet my criteria
I'm waiting for it boss cool

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Quicksilver5: 10:23am On Mar 21, 2022
please what's the best crypto to invest in now?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Luukasz(m): 10:26am On Mar 21, 2022
DenreleDave:

Yes they will...... Especially that polkadot, it gives 590% returns
Boss is it possible before Friday?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Luukasz(m): 10:27am On Mar 21, 2022
DenreleDave:

Go and buy Bet9ja... It will give you 1000% returns.....
I'm open to anything that will get me at least 65-70k at the moment.. boss how can I get this?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 10:27am On Mar 21, 2022
yes.. follow my advice, its either you lose all or u win .. ur choice
Luukasz:

Boss is it possible before Friday? I need it to pay my school fees
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Luukasz(m): 10:29am On Mar 21, 2022
Lmao
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Luukasz(m): 10:29am On Mar 21, 2022
Iamyemmie:

Guy don’t use loan to do crypto ooooo
Lol
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Luukasz(m): 10:32am On Mar 21, 2022
DenreleDave:
yes.. follow my advice, its either you lose all or u win .. ur choice
How can I do it?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by oladayod1: 11:26am On Mar 21, 2022
Luukasz:

Boss is it possible before Friday? I need it to pay my school fees

Na wa for u ooo... If dat how easy it works.. All of us go don be millionias

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by xynerise: 11:32am On Mar 21, 2022
Omo, peace of mind dey Stablecoin sha grin

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kealmin(m): 12:04pm On Mar 21, 2022
we just had a whale who was the top holder since the token launched dump their entire bag, 19 m, in a matter of days. Another mini whale joined in and dumped their entire bag of 5.75 m. Some panic sellers followed and dumped what seems to be the bottom DOPE WARS PAPER undecided

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 21, 2022
cool

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kealmin(m): 12:05pm On Mar 21, 2022
Buy the fear and sell the greed lipsrsealed cry

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by macphilip: 12:23pm On Mar 21, 2022
Sowget (formerly MyTopExchange)

Buy or Sell your Bitcoin, Perfect Money & Deriv/Binary funds on Sowget.
We will pay you instantly within 2 minutes.

We also exchange:
PayPal, UBA Africard funds, Fiverr withdrawal, Skrill, Neteller, InstaForex, JustForex, Ethereum, Binance Coin, USDT, TRON, Bitcoin Cash

Join our referral program & earn juicy commissions from every transactions of your referrals.

24/7 customer support, sweet exchange rate
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EzegeNdiigbo: 12:54pm On Mar 21, 2022
Like this now I wan start mining

Who will show me road??
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ShadowCracker(m): 2:27pm On Mar 21, 2022
Kealmin:
we just had a whale who was the top holder since the token launched dump their entire bag, 19 m, in a matter of days. Another mini whale joined in and dumped their entire bag of 5.75 m. Some panic sellers followed and dumped what seems to be the bottom DOPE WARS PAPER undecided
It is not about panic if the smart money is already distributing their position, the peak of the bull is near then. cheesy

If you allow greed to take over hmm... cheesy, don't go against the smart money.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bearmoon(m): 2:30pm On Mar 21, 2022
EzegeNdiigbo:

Who will show me road??

On your phone?? Forget about it.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by moshuur(m): 2:32pm On Mar 21, 2022
Kealmin:
Wow...u sef dey paper group.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EzegeNdiigbo: 2:49pm On Mar 21, 2022
I Don't understand mahn

Bearmoon:

On your phone?? Forget about it.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Neverlosemoney: 3:09pm On Mar 21, 2022
ShadowCracker:

It is not about panic if the smart money is already distributing their position, the peak of the bull is near then. cheesy

If you allow greed to take over hmm... cheesy, don't go against the smart money.
Lol....How do you know they are "smart money"....what if they are dumber than the dumbest money and are making the most dumbest move??

Don't make the mistake of assuming "having money is equivalent to having financial talent"....One might come in contact with huge money and still makes silly mistakes....That is what makes money go Round!!! grin

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 3:38pm On Mar 21, 2022
santos123:
Is rmrk related to moonriver(movr)?@jedisco

No idea...

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by R2bees2: 3:42pm On Mar 21, 2022
EzegeNdiigbo:

Who will show me road??
Go to Enugu state and start mining on any road you see there after all they have Coal. COAL CITY, gerrit?

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ShadowCracker(m): 3:42pm On Mar 21, 2022
Neverlosemoney:

Lol....How do you know they are "smart money"....what if they are dumber than the dumbest money and are making the most dumbest move??

Don't make the mistake of assuming "having money is equivalent to having financial talent"....One might come in contact with huge money and still makes silly mistakes....That is what makes money go Round!!! grin
Okay maybe smart might be debatable, because sometimes money they miss road grin.

Let me rephrase if the rich list starting selling their position, it is a red flag.

It is buy when the rich list are increasing their position, and sell when they are decreasing their position, because it is likely that the bull cycle is nearing an end.

But in rare cases where the coin is at cylical lows and long-term support and they are still selling their positions you can still wait, and watch for some time sha. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EzegeNdiigbo: 3:45pm On Mar 21, 2022
R2bees2:
Go to Enugu state and start mining on a road you see there after all they have Coal. COAL CITY, gerrit?

Are ya Ok?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2274) (2275) (2276) (2277) (2278) (2279) (2280) ... (3668) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: moshuur(m), BjaySexy(m), SaintUlot, Jayboltz(m), Stan2330(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.