Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,493 members, 7,823,156 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3039) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3326586 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3036) (3037) (3038) (3039) (3040) (3041) (3042) ... (3658) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ekehwinz: 3:59pm On Jan 17, 2023
Chikacha:
Meanwhile to celebrate holding on to this bear market and not dying with the losses I have incurred, Plus not losing another 100 Usd to Nairaland scammers, I wan give 100 USDT among 5 people wey dey read this thread, they have Binance account, but do not have any small capital to trade. Tell us the Token you are eying and show proof say you no get 20 usdt.

This thread pages go too long on top this matter

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by michealewela: 4:04pm On Jan 17, 2023
Chikacha:
Meanwhile to celebrate holding on to this bear market and not dying with the losses I have incurred, Plus not losing another 100 Usd to Nairaland scammers, I wan give 100 USDT among 5 people wey dey read this thread, they have Binance account, but do not have any small capital to trade. Tell us the Token you are eying and show proof say you no get 20 usdt.
Holding only two coins, op and dot with total asset of just over 200k naira, hope to buy more when I have more money. For the giveaway thanks.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ekemeze: 4:09pm On Jan 17, 2023
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Prodadd(m): 4:13pm On Jan 17, 2023
Ekemeze:

I'd definitely still buy a coin recommended here by the bosses because I've been reading this thread for a long time, yet can't make up my mind on the right one.
Looking at BTC, it won't be bad for me to start with that.
you won buy pumped coin.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ekemeze: 4:15pm On Jan 17, 2023

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bullish99: 4:16pm On Jan 17, 2023
Chikacha:

Kindly clear this post as it would make the thread unnecessarily long.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Prodadd(m): 4:18pm On Jan 17, 2023
Ekemeze:

Might pump even more to 40k grin
years to come ...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ekemeze: 4:23pm On Jan 17, 2023
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 4:28pm On Jan 17, 2023
Chikacha:

Chinekeme! Robnector weytin carry Igbo enter this talk na? please Stop it. undecided Ndi Igbo nor fit get that kind person. cheesy

Have you really seen him before?

I feel he can make it big if he stops trying to scam but he is so content with scamming he may never know it.

Nah findings make man bring D Igbo matter enter talk?,... You don see deflover pics before, dude thought he is invisible, iffa vex I go drop him info including house address, but I got bigger fish to fry, am a busy person, mi o Raye shiiit mehngrin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by afam4life(m): 4:35pm On Jan 17, 2023
Chikacha:

cheesy Nwa Nna you don see this kind thing before? Person dey beg you to enter trap.

grin grin I still dey in shock biko.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by afam4life(m): 4:37pm On Jan 17, 2023
Ekehwinz:

grin grin since morning, I just dey laugh up and down for wetin I dey see for this thread. It is good mehn
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by santos123(m): 4:49pm On Jan 17, 2023
Chikacha:
eyeing gmt and VRA.
THbG5dV5PUZUEW6UXd7CTJtjY6d7yPJeNN. (Trc20)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hamzashaf99(f): 4:57pm On Jan 17, 2023
Chikacha:
Looking to get Bitcoin during a dip.

1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by babalymato: 4:58pm On Jan 17, 2023
I dey eye flux boss

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by babalymato: 4:59pm On Jan 17, 2023
That is my balance

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ekehwinz: 5:00pm On Jan 17, 2023
afam4life:

grin grin since morning, I just dey laugh up and down for wetin I dey see for this thread. It is good mehn

Lol

As our able magical $$ flipper cash out, whether na him re-strategized to come cash out again or him people invade to draw their share, we will know with time. But we still need sanity in here.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hamzashaf99(f): 5:01pm On Jan 17, 2023
babalymato:
I dey eye flux boss
Any reason why? What's your TA on it?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 5:02pm On Jan 17, 2023
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Evaloyal2J(f): 5:18pm On Jan 17, 2023
Chikacha:

....and the pride of knowing it all! you forgot the pride of knowing it all cheesy
they try to even make you doubt yourself and the truth you know.
+plus the outburst when you catch them = Pure scammers.

..to sit-down and design something that can ruin another man with something that was designed to ease the lives on men
lol. His pride and arrogance is the height of it. Let him come and collect another 100dollas let's see how he'll succeed

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MARYIAN(f): 5:18pm On Jan 17, 2023
Chikacha:
Thank you very much for this opportunity
I've been looking at trying TRON and USDT tokens for a while now
Pic below is my trust wallet which currently has 0 USDT and little other tokens, just in case I also have a coinbase and binance wallet with my binance wallet having 0 tokens and my coinbase wallet having about $1.5 BTC
Thanks once again for this, I pray i get picked, God bless.

1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 5:44pm On Jan 17, 2023
Robnectar:

Nah findings make man bring D Igbo matter enter talk?,... You don see deflover pics before, dude thought he is invisible, iffa vex I go drop him info including house address, but I got bigger fish to fry, am a busy person, mi o Raye shiiit mehngrin

Yes, I saw his picture where he was eating plenty of food. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 5:45pm On Jan 17, 2023
Ekehwinz:

This is true. Sorry guys and I cannot get to my email for now.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 5:57pm On Jan 17, 2023
Bullish99:

Kindly clear this post as it would make the thread unnecessarily long.
Yes, nor vex, edit the quote.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 6:09pm On Jan 17, 2023
Evaloyal2J:
lol. His pride and arrogance is the height of it. Let him come and collect another 100dollas let's see how he'll succeed
He can only succeed in the bull market, of which he must change his name and typography. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by afam4life(m): 6:11pm On Jan 17, 2023
Evaloyal2J:

grin grin 2nd 100$$ bawo.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 6:30pm On Jan 17, 2023
Chikacha:

Yes, I saw his picture where he was eating plenty of food. cheesy

Now observe the weyrey lips,... E don smoke Igbo diegrin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 6:34pm On Jan 17, 2023
cheesy I don see am grin grin May God forgive you.

Robnectar:

Now observe the weyrey lips,... E don smoke Igbo diegrin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by peterafo: 7:10pm On Jan 17, 2023
LikeAking:
Abeg if your parents keep or get investments respect and thank them every day.

With that investment you can easily achieve anything.

Wanted to be a film make as a child, I been one go yanke go learn. No money. I been one go S A go learn, No money.

That was BF Clearance P and co traveled out, got great skills and did lots for Africa and the world at large.

Money has always limited my dreams, no be today, e start.

I wanted to establish a company that will enable Nigerians/ Africans invest in the USA stock MKT in 2016. This was be Bamboo and co came in. Money Limited me.

I wanted to establish several businesses, money limited me.

Here am I coding some crypto tools, that may never be used cos I lack funds.

Still fighting hard sha...

You have our support Bro.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 7:11pm On Jan 17, 2023
Chikacha:
cheesy I don see am grin grin May God forgive you.

LoL,... No worry yourself grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Idaytesj29(m): 7:18pm On Jan 17, 2023
10kgod:

Try metamask extension

Thanks, I will try it

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by NikeMi1(f): 7:43pm On Jan 17, 2023
Good evening ooo, please help my my life, I really need the 20usdt to start my crypto journey, I'm eying ada but I no get shishi to buy cry and also I've been learning about crypto through binance academy and nairaland.please i just need support
0xbf68db109974fd920d19e019dcfeba777d023203
Chikacha:
Meanwhile them don shoot bird, em mama don fly. cheesy

THE END.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 8:10pm On Jan 17, 2023
[quote author=peterafo post=120128639][/quote]

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (3036) (3037) (3038) (3039) (3040) (3041) (3042) ... (3658) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: maybet081 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.