Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,565 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3440) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3312666 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3437) (3438) (3439) (3440) (3441) (3442) (3443) ... (3651) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingcid: 8:27am On Jan 06
henrycryptmento:
Trb still moving to $133 as TP. 😘
Good morning boss

When are you starting the Futures trade program
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dotunibrahim7(m): 9:14am On Jan 06
SimpleGuy001:
Some coins with prospects

$Finc
$Mintlayer ( wait for a dip already up)
$Ritestream ( wait for a dip too)
Mint layer all the way, all thanks to iLegenddd for sharing the update

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dotunibrahim7(m): 9:16am On Jan 06
Starboytwo:
since ilegend dropped a video about a guy on coins to buy, MintLayer has been on my radar. I've done quite a lot of research on it and I'm frustrated already that I haven't bagged some.

I no sabi how to use gate or mecx and why is it not listed on binance.
it's easy bro. I bought mine on Mexc. I sent usdt from binance to Mexc to buy ML

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegenddd: 9:20am On Jan 06
REUBEN010:

Okay. Please do you with isolated or cross margin?
Cross with 3 coins or less in one account.

When I started futures trading back then, I only used Isolated, but now I don't use it anymore. Also, back then, I used 2-5 leverage, but now, always the highest leverage. I don't advise anyone to do this because they may not handle it well. But if you're a pro, it's the best.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegenddd: 9:25am On Jan 06
The same guy that posted the video on 15 alts to buy also posted a video yesterday on airdrop. I'm not a fan of airdrop, but this one, I won't let it slide. I watched the video and trust me, it's more than worth it.

AIRDROP FOR 2024/2025.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58OW_qVbC8M?si=StNpgxseU5vRf9Z2

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegenddd: 9:39am On Jan 06
onlyforchrist:
I wish I wasn't asleep when you dropped this signal, would have entered the trade early. Please do this often. Thanks bro

Just that I take most of my risks alone and in silence so that when it backfires, I won't come online to apologize.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegenddd: 9:43am On Jan 06
karkinase:

How did you come about Polyx

There is an app called The Crypto App. If you use the lifetime paid version, which costs less than 4k at the time I bought the app, you'll be able to set a pump alert.

When any coin in top 500 pumps 10%, 20% etc. within a certain duration, your phone will alert you. You can immediately do a 2-5-minute analysis on the coin, check if it's on futures and if it passes your criteria, you cautiously take a trade or set a limit order.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by xavuv: 9:48am On Jan 06
Adexy4us:

lolz....its just nosediving ....It will rise...just give it more weeks

Lol @ its just nosediving
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by karkinase(m): 9:51am On Jan 06
iLegenddd:

There is an app called The Crypto App. If you use the lifetime paid version, which costs less than 4k at the time I bought the app, you'll be able to set a pump alert.

When any coin in top 500 pumps 10%, 20% etc. within a certain duration, your phone will alert you. You can immediately do a 2-5-minute analysis on the coin, check if it's on futures and if it passes your criteria, you cautiously take a trade or set a limit order.
Nice πŸ‘ one
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by zotorux(m): 10:17am On Jan 06
dotunibrahim7:
it's easy bro. I bought mine on Mexc. I sent usdt from binance to Mexc to buy ML

I think Binance has ML
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mayerooona: 10:22am On Jan 06
Yo! Guys! I am back again.

$SUIP is still strong.... told ya last year.

Meanwhile, I see some of you bought mintlayer. Yeah it's good long term.

You can take profits now. They gonna unlock a large amount of $ML on the 21st. I can't remember but I think it's about 13% of the market cap. So I am expecting a huge dip to enter. 😊

And also remember $Dovi I said I was waiting for $1-$1.5 to enter.... lol, I just checked its at $0.5

Lower than I expected, but uts all good. We buy the dips.

I am betting on the first dog meme on $SEI blockchain

$SENSEI.

Currently floating around 1M-2M market cap.

See ya'll at the bull when we make gains from these coins.

See yall later again.

The harvest go louddddddddddd!!!!!!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by henrycryptmento(m): 11:05am On Jan 06
Kingcid:

Good morning boss

When are you starting the Futures trade program
jan. 15th

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Prof0fficial: 12:03pm On Jan 06
Sign up and buy Bitcoin at Yellow Card! 55849498 is my referral code! https://web.yellowcard.io/auth/signup/?referral=55849498

I can answer your questions based on my experience with yello card. Thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by syunusa: 12:11pm On Jan 06
Hello boss henrycryptmento
Send to me too.

cryptosally@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 12:35pm On Jan 06
DeBruno1:

boss a little confuse because LTC is like stable
what do you suggest to be the entry because if it me $62 would be mine

To be honest, there’s never a perfect entry point, nor a perfect exit point. A dollar, 2, 3, or more will always miss out my brother.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DeBruno1: 12:57pm On Jan 06
GRACEGLORY:

To be honest, there’s never a perfect entry point, nor a perfect exit point. A dollar, 2, 3, or more will always miss out my brother.
correct thanks

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Blizzy300: 1:04pm On Jan 06
henrycryptmento:
jan. 15th
Kingbecky001@gmail.com
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Postmusic: 1:55pm On Jan 06
If you can supply me UpTo 2000 pieces I will buy 300+ per one

Check my contact in profile or signature

We can use escrow and if you are in Lagos we can meet
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by trafficpools: 2:12pm On Jan 06
henrycryptmento:
jan. 15th
I messaged you boss!!!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 3:35pm On Jan 06
GRACEGLORY:

Monitor #Sol down to the place of the hades-the place of the dead, for it won't stay there long. It's giving everyone another opportunity.

For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell...

Solana is a fantastic chain with high performance fundamentals. I need not tell you not to sleep on SOL now.
LTC, is going to have a new ATH with SOL.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by damiloladuke: 4:13pm On Jan 06
Are you looking "where to sell your Skrill Funds in Nigeria" Your search is over as we are the best plug around.

We buy from as little as $2 at the Rate = N1050 - N1100/$.. And we also buy in bulk

CHECK OUR WEB PAGE: https://kwitoc.disha.page

For Proof of Transactions, check HERE: https://www.nairaland.com/7861654/buy-skrill-thousands-millions-naira

OR OUR INSTAGRAM: https://instagram.com/kwitoc_ng

WhatsApp Us Via 08038606260.

OTHER COINS YOU CAN BUY OR SELL FROM AS LITTLE AS $2: TRON, SMART CHAIN, SHIBA, ETH (BEP20), ARB, ADA, SOLANA and all coins on Binance, MexC

Let's make you happy with our complete transactions. Thank you

Agunbiade Sanya

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 4:43pm On Jan 06
SINisSIN:
You still carry this mumu habit enter new year😏

cheesy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 4:46pm On Jan 06
Zcash

πŸ™„β‰οΈβ‰οΈβ‰οΈ

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 5:01pm On Jan 06
GRACEGLORY:
Zcash

πŸ™„β‰οΈβ‰οΈβ‰οΈ
please what do you think about glimmer GLMR. Thinking of adding to my bag
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Oyindamolah: 5:30pm On Jan 06
What Is Hidden Cap?

A "hidden cap" in the context of an Initial Coin Offering (ICO) refers to an undisclosed limit on the total amount of funds a project aims to raise from investors during the ICO. This hidden cap is intentionally kept confidential, and the purpose behind it is to create a fairer investment environment by preventing larger investors from dominating the fundraising process.

Here's an expanded explanation:

1. Unknown Fundraising Limit: The hidden cap is essentially the maximum amount of funds the project is willing to accept during the ICO, but this cap is not disclosed to the public or potential investors.

2. Fairness and Equal Opportunities: The rationale behind implementing a hidden cap is to provide equal opportunities for both smaller and larger investors. Without knowing the total cap, investors may not be able to accurately gauge the demand for the token and adjust their investments accordingly.

3. Preventing Market Manipulation: If the total cap were disclosed, larger investors might strategically adjust their contributions based on the perceived demand and availability of tokens. This could potentially lead to market manipulation and create an uneven playing field.

4. Encouraging Widespread Participation: By keeping the cap undisclosed, the project aims to encourage a broader and more decentralized participation in the ICO. Smaller investors can contribute without being influenced by the actions of larger players.

5. Reducing Speculation: Hidden caps are designed to reduce speculation and prevent investors from making decisions solely based on the total fundraising target. It encourages a focus on the project's merits and goals rather than purely on fundraising dynamics.

It's important to note that while hidden caps may have certain benefits, they also raise transparency concerns. Investors often value transparency in fundraising processes to make informed decisions. The success of an ICO with a hidden cap depends on the trust and confidence it can build within the investor community.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Oyindamolah: 5:31pm On Jan 06
Join the crypto class on telegram channel m y c r y p t o n g

Miss it!! You miss out!!!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 5:33pm On Jan 06
clems88:
please what do you think about glimmer GLMR. Thinking of adding to my bag

Moonbeam, has two cryptocurrency tokens, Glimmer (GLMR) is its primary utility token on the Polkadot network and moonriver (MOVR) the utility token for its Moonriver deployment on the Kusama network.

GLMR, is expected to rise like MOVR did. And anything Polkadot will rise.

The question is, DO YOU HAVE DIAMOND HANDS⁉️

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 6:02pm On Jan 06
GRACEGLORY:

Moonbeam, has two cryptocurrency tokens, Glimmer (GLMR) is its primary utility token on the Polkadot network and moonriver (MOVR) the utility token for its Moonriver deployment on the Kusama network.

GLMR, is expected to rise like MOVR did. And anything Polkadot will rise.

The question is, DO YOU HAVE DIAMOND HANDS⁉️
been holding since 2022. I was just thinking if I should add or not. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Creeza(m): 6:47pm On Jan 06
dukeo:

Successfully doubled my sei holdings because of this, thank you
you are welcome
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Allthelight: 7:27pm On Jan 06
Johnn87:

Ha! Make Una calm down small. Crash again Jan 10th week,
Etf approval week again that BTC is expected to shoot up a little, even if it is a fakey bull trap?πŸ™„

Is it some psychological sell the news , buy the fear kinda thing?
most times a decrease does not affect bitcoin much because if bitcoin decreases alt coin are likely to decrease twice.

Those who have the market are the big players (mainly the fintech folks), the year is just starting so the decrease is expected
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Johnn87: 7:39pm On Jan 06
Allthelight:
most times a decrease does not affect bitcoin much because if bitcoin decreases alt coin are likely to decrease twice.

Those who have the market are the big players (mainly the fintech folks), the year is just starting so the decrease is expected
Bitcoin. Crashed more than 10% on January 3rd, l week to ETF approval and over half a billion dollars trades went AWOL into massive liquidations as the market bled.

Even if another crash is on the way, maybe even a decrease to 30% crash as speculated by some schools of thought,

Next week ETF January 10th week ETF approval week should be a calming recovery week for bitcoin at least. All the market, psychological, financial pointers are bullish for January 10th week . The market would shoot and hit 🎯 48k to 50k at least once etf approval sails through January 10th, before any subsequent crash afterward.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 7:48pm On Jan 06
GRACEGLORY:

People regrettably lose money as a result of false information. It was speculated yesterday that the ETF would meet with rejection, now it's being speculated that it will be approved tomorrow, today, Monday, yesterday.

Some are out of the market in the hopes of buying in cheaper as they are certain the market will dump either @the rejection or approval of the ETF. I admire your degree of greed. Others remain in the market hoping to ride the wave wherever it goes either ETF accepted or rejected.
The former has reasonable intentions, but what if the ETF is approved and the market is taken to paradise? At what price will buy in again? Though confident in his choice, this former is a gambler as his not certain of the future outcome. The latter, even though, not certain too, he chose to remain in the market, watching his greed, and knowing that dump isn’t a doom, he creates a balance.

See you in Paradise, if we make it.πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€

The timing is really intriguing. SEC giving FOMO warnings p prior to approval of ETF?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3437) (3438) (3439) (3440) (3441) (3442) (3443) ... (3651) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: twentyk(m), OgogoroFreak(m), DieRich5, Chidoc1, Larwin(m), Dundalk(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.