Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3464) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3298208 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3461) (3462) (3463) (3464) (3465) (3466) (3467) ... (3644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by moshuur(m): 10:19pm On Jan 13
gentlesilver:
Please I bought OSMO and it has done 2X now. Should I take profit now and put it in BTC or wait till it gives 3X!
My apologies....always try to take profit

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by benzene00: 12:01am On Jan 14
Mini Alt season started
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:18am On Jan 14
gentlesilver:
Please I bought OSMO and it has done 2X now. Should I take profit now and put it in BTC or wait till it gives 3X!
You will become a king if you always take profit and put it in btc. That's exactly what every alt buyer should be doing.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Praisek2323: 12:20am On Jan 14
Please join fast, free TRX distribution ending today 15th January 2024
Don't waste this opportunity. Even if it is 20trn for free.

Join now

https://trondigger.com/join/wODGPQIM
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by JigsawKillah(m): 12:45am On Jan 14
Chikacha:

shocked Are you saying that all the APE with zero value are real? Please may I ask what we did to deserve such number of Airdrops? I did not do anything, I thought it was some form scam.

There were several coins back then, if you held them, you'd earn APENFT. I know of Tron, and two other coins.

Edit:
The coins were TRX, BTT, WIN or JST.
If you held anyone at any time in mid to late 2021, chances are you'd earn some APENFT.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 1:04am On Jan 14
JigsawKillah:

There were several coins back then, if you held them, you'd earn APENFT. I know of Tron, and two other coins.

Edit:
The coins were TRX, BTT, WIN or JST.
If you held anyone at any time in mid to late 2021, chances are you'd earn some APENFT.

Wow. Thank you very much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Praisek2323: 1:37am On Jan 14
Please join fast, free 10,000,000 TRX to be distributed and it's ending today
Don't waste this opportunity

Join now

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 2:29am On Jan 14
Praisek2323:
Please join fast, free 10,000,000 TRX to be distributed and it's ending today
Don't waste this opportunity

Join now

This is scam.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Whitesnow01: 3:09am On Jan 14
Anyone here who bought that nonsense Paper(dope war) project ? Someone who bought it is unable to get the actual prize when trying to convert back to usdt. The coin in his wallet is still in Bep20 and converting it Eth , it’s giving a 1000 dollar worth to be equivalent to $0.8. Meanwhile actual balance still reveal real time balance but not when you try to convert.

In case you know what’s up, kindly let me know. Besides , the team has little to nothing information about their project.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by tipdrips: 4:52am On Jan 14
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ArvidlyBased(m): 6:51am On Jan 14
Chikacha:

Let me guess, you have a deadline to send it as a support for some organization, who would then send back double to you? cheesy .. or you just wan sell am leave the email address for the person? We don see every form, shape, and sizes.

All jokes aside, if you have a lucrative proposal like that you should consider being open about the terms and conditions, then you would get the investors you need.

Yeah.
if you are interested or anyone else is willing, my contact is written there to reach me and i will give the full details and terms if any.
I can't give out the details in public for security and privacy reasons.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ArvidlyBased(m): 7:03am On Jan 14
Chikacha:

Let me guess, you have a deadline to send it as a support for some organization, who would then send back double to you? cheesy .. or you just wan sell am leave the email address for the person? We don see every form, shape, and sizes.

All jokes aside, if you have a lucrative proposal like that you should consider being open about the terms and conditions, then you would get the investors you need.

What i need it for is something profitable aside trading.

It could be i want to acquire some site fast and sell it off
OR
It could be i want to purchase something with it and a buyer is already waiting
OR
It could be i want to set up sumtin which would yield profits by just clicks or a tap.
E.T.C

So there are many instances it can be needed for not necessarily trading or investing anywhere.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FlashDboy: 7:32am On Jan 14
Thanks alot oga Grace.

GRACEGLORY:

It’s airdrop. You can’t use it until it adds tangible value, and until the exchange list it

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by henrycryptmento(m): 7:35am On Jan 14
Kingcid:

I hope we are still getting the Futures trading signals on Monday

Solana wants to kill me today
lol. Please send a dm for your WhatsApp number.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 8:54am On Jan 14
gentlesilver:
wait till month end b4 you take profit, its 50/50 though
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bogdanoff: 9:09am On Jan 14
Hmm clap for yourself 😁

iLegendd:
I have already bought some and I intentionally made sure my liquidation is at 35k. Why? Because where I have liquidation, market always goes there to take me out. It NEVER fails. That is how much BTC hates me.

It's a trap so I can buy more alts. But if it doesn't go, fine. Based on historical records, I'm 98% sure it will and as long as that trade is open.

When it does, lots of alts will finally see their real bottoms.

Lots of newbies will become scared to trade because they must've lost way too much. At this point, the real pumpamento will start.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Virgo01(m): 9:42am On Jan 14
Please, is there any exchange that allows Nigerian to buy crypto directly with their cards? For instance the UBA dollar prepaid card? Is it possible now? Since CBN has reportedly lifted the crypto transactions ban.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by tyup(m): 9:58am On Jan 14
Fhaze:

$XDB
What's the FUD all bout?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by tyup(m): 9:59am On Jan 14
Virgo01:
Please, is there any exchange that allows Nigerian to buy crypto directly with their cards? For instance the UBA dollar prepaid card? Is it possible now? Since CBN has reportedly lifted the crypto transactions ban.

E go shock you bro. believe the scam CBN circular at ur peril

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DeBruno1: 10:02am On Jan 14
Please can i verify bitget with bvn pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 10:30am On Jan 14
GRACEGLORY:
ENS just broke out, resistance @$17

Target: $40

Ethereum Classic and ENS are cheaper now…
There’s potential… don’t sleep.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 10:44am On Jan 14
ArvidlyBased:

Yeah.
if you are interested or anyone else is willing, my contact is written there to reach me and i will give the full details and terms if any.
I can't give out the details in public for security and privacy reasons.

if you are new here, this is scam.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 10:45am On Jan 14
ArvidlyBased:

What i need it for is something profitable aside trading.

It could be i want to acquire some site fast and sell it off
OR
It could be i want to purchase something with it and a buyer is already waiting
OR
It could be i want to set up sumtin which would yield profits by just clicks or a tap.
E.T.C

So there are many instances it can be needed for not necessarily trading or investing anywhere.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by santos123(m): 10:56am On Jan 14
Any small cap coin under Ethereum someone can buy now?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ArvidlyBased(m): 11:01am On Jan 14
Chikacha:

I am not new here and i understand the full meaning of scam which my request doesn't fall into that category unless you have forgotten the meaning or totally don't remember.

So try to get details about something first instead of giving names to whatever you don't know as scam, its wrong ideology cos that thing you call scam might later help you.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ArvidlyBased(m): 11:02am On Jan 14
Chikacha:

I am not new here and you have no proof of that while i have proof of mine
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 11:28am On Jan 14
ArvidlyBased:

I am not new here and i understand the full meaning of scam which my request doesn't fall into that category unless you have forgotten the meaning or totally don't remember.

So try to get details about something first instead of giving names to whatever you don't know as scam, its wrong ideology cos that thing you call scam might later help you.

No, I was not saying you are new. I am just telling the newbies that your package is scam.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by studentofTruth: 11:32am On Jan 14
What do you guys think of the potential for Bonk?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 11:39am On Jan 14
ArvidlyBased:

I am not new here and you have no proof of that while i have proof of mine

Nna, your email address is your collateral, your email address... even if person wife is pregnant of twins and having a Cesarean section (CS). Your email address? and you need proof say na scam?

One of the major problems we have is that we don't all read the whole thread before we try to become OGs, if we did, then we would know that for each thing that happens, we have seen a similar one in the past.. If it's not here, you have seen it outside.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ArvidlyBased(m): 11:50am On Jan 14
Chikacha:

Nna, your email address is your collateral, your email address... even if person wife is pregnant of twins and having a Cesarean section (CS). Your email address? and you need proof say na scam?

One of the major problems we have is that we don't all read the whole thread before we try to become OGs, if we did, then we would know that for each thing that happens, we have seen a similar one in the past.. If it's not here, you have seen it outside.

No problem
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ArvidlyBased(m): 11:50am On Jan 14
Chikacha:

No, I was not saying you are new. I am just telling the newbies that your package is scam.

Okay

(1) (2) (3) ... (3461) (3462) (3463) (3464) (3465) (3466) (3467) ... (3644) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: ultrazone(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.