Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3526) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3296642 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3523) (3524) (3525) (3526) (3527) (3528) (3529) ... (3643) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ThegreatDon: 7:10pm On Feb 27
iLegendd:
This one is just bleeding in love.

Which app is this
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 7:14pm On Feb 27
ThegreatDon:

Which app is this
Mexc. The logo is in the background.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Decryptor(m): 7:18pm On Feb 27
Bluearrow:

How can u send out what u don't u have?
Don't u receive before sending??

Jeez!

Let's take this one step at a time....

I opened a Cardify account.

It is in $0 balance...

I want to deposit into it...

The only method to deposit with dollars on Cardify is by sending USDT TRC20 from one wallet to the one on the Cardify account...

I wanted to send about $10 worth of USDT TRC20 from my Trust wallet to the Cardify Wallet Address...

In order to do that successfully, I need to convert the $10 from my balance $90 Tether USDT Tether USDT to USDT TRC20 so that I can now send it from there to the Cardify Wallet...

When I select the "Exchange" option on Trust wallet from Tether USDT, it shows exchange amount which I select $10USDT and when looking for the USDT TRC20 token to exchange to, it isn't listed among the options there.

Why is this difficult to understand?

I just dey look the other morons that have been making a foool and debauchery of themselves and not me previously on my mentions.

I have instructed them on what to do by doing it themselves and send me screenshot proofs...if they can't, the joke is on them!!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 7:19pm On Feb 27
Since the market is like this, the best option for me is to wait for the 5 Greens method to happen. It may take some days.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ThegreatDon: 7:19pm On Feb 27
Bros / Sis I greet you, I've been scrolling to those months he mentioned,picked DCK, while some already moved. But hey, if there's any fresh update don't forget to let us know.

#100x or nothing 😆

Appreciate y'all contributions so far; legend, 2², etc

GRACEGLORY:

The joy of being educated is having the ability to find what one doesn’t know, and that won’t happen without reading.
Like twosquare had already said… if only you’ll take the time to read through, you’d see the coins and tokens already mentioned, plus bonuses. API3, CRV… Matic…those are not about 100X
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Partisanlord: 7:21pm On Feb 27
iLegendd:
Since the market is like this, the best option for me is to wait for the 5 Greens method to happen. It may take some days.

What's the 5 Greens boss..
And what are ur best Alt coins to hodl in anticipation for the Bull Run
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 7:21pm On Feb 27
Decryptor:

Jeez!

It is in $0 balance...

The only method to deposit with dollars on Cardify is by sending USDT TRC20 from one wallet to the one on the Cardify account...

I wanted to send about $10 worth of USDT TRC20 from my Trust wallet to the Cardify Wallet Address...

In order to do that successfully, I need to convert the $10 from my balance $90 Tether USDT Tether USDT to USDT TRC20 so that I can now send it from there to the Cardify Wallet...

When I select the "Exchange" option on Trust wallet from Tether USDT, it shows exchange amount which I select $10USDT and when looking for the USDT TRC20 token to exchange to, it isn't listed among the options there.

I just dey look the other morons that have been making a foool and debauchery of themselves and not me previously on my mentions.

I have instructed them on what to do by doing it themselves and send me screenshot proofs...if they can't, the joke is on them!!

Guy, crypto is not for you. It's too difficult for you to understand or even explain to people. grin

Just take your time and calm your mind. I'll blame everything on APC. The hunger in town is affecting all of us. grin

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by atom080: 7:23pm On Feb 27
Decryptor:

Open a Cardify account and transfer USDT to it and screenshot it let me see
I don't use it brr....
If trc20 network is not on Cardify, then simply use ERC20... it's as simple as that

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Decryptor(m): 7:24pm On Feb 27
iLegendd:

Guy, crypto is not for you. It's too difficult for you to understand or even explain to people. grin

Just take your time and calm your mind. I'll blame everything on APC. The hunger in town is affecting all of us. grin

Thank you. Crypto is for you o. Infact, na you be the founder
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 7:25pm On Feb 27
Decryptor:

Jeez!

It is in $0 balance...

Do you know the most irritating part ?? Instead of you to allow them educate you on the right way to do it , you are still busy arguing and displaying your ignorance on the thread..

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Decryptor(m): 7:25pm On Feb 27
atom080:

I don't use it brr....
If trc20 network is not on Cardify, then simply use ERC20... it's as simple as that

TRC is on Cardify. You are the one twisting the whole thing 🤦🏾‍♂️
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 7:25pm On Feb 27
Partisanlord:

What's the 5 Greens boss..
And what are ur best Alt coins to hodl in anticipation for the Bull Run
Posted it twice or more on this thread. My alts? I don't want to mislead anyone. I keep it to myself to avoid abuse, but I'm bullish on some and one of them is WLD. My friend in Spain is making millions with it without spending a dime.

It's owned by one of the creators of OpenAI (ChatGPT) Sam Altman.

My paddy said WLD has an ATM or scanning machine in Spain. It scans your eyes and gives you token. If you do referral, you get more. It's a real life coin. The tokenomics is kinda somehow, but since it's by Altman and seeing the free money my guy is pulling out, I added it on my list.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ThegreatDon: 7:30pm On Feb 27
iLegendd:
Posted it twice or more on this thread. My alts? I don't want to mislead anyone. I keep it to myself to avoid abuse, but I'm bullish on some and one of them is WLD.

Yes o share with us we know it's NFA
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by atom080: 7:37pm On Feb 27
Decryptor:

TRC is on Cardify. You are the one twisting the whole thing 🤦🏾‍♂️

Like ilegendd would say,, instead of arguing with you let's clap for you,, at least it'll boost your ego.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ogawisdom(m): 7:38pm On Feb 27
CBN giving USD woto woto

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 7:39pm On Feb 27
Decryptor:

Thank you. Crypto is for you o. Infact, na you be the founder
All I'm trying to say is, forget the ITK part we all did in secondary school to stay in the past and embrace learning in the real world, even when you know a little already about something.

In fact, create a new account and start life afresh. This your particular moniker is already associated with ITK and people will hardly want to argue with you because they'll feel you don't know what you're saying based on your past balablu bulaba.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by JigsawKillah(m): 7:46pm On Feb 27
Decryptor:

Open a Cardify account and transfer USDT from your Trust Wallet to it and send me screenshots of the process with proof.

I'm sorry I doubted you, boss.
We're all learning here. Forgive the others as well.
Please continue to drop your nuggets here daily.
Your word is law, and woe betide anyone who dare says otherwise.
We're elated to have you here! 🙌🏿

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mamadf: 7:46pm On Feb 27
Who can explain the difference of spot and perpetual trading,thank you
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Klinxmanz(m): 7:52pm On Feb 27
iLegendd:
All I'm trying to say is, forget the ITK part we all did in secondary school to stay in the past and embrace learning in the real world, even when you know a little already about something.

In fact, create a new account and start life afresh. This your particular moniker is already associated with ITK and people will hardly want to argue with you because they'll feel you don't know what you're saying based on your past balablu bulaba.

sir pls am currently a newbie to dis crypto stuff, sir which app do u recommend 4 a newbie like me, but am currently studying the concepts!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 8:04pm On Feb 27
Klinxmanz:
sir pls am currently a newbie to dis crypto stuff, sir which app do u recommend 4 a newbie like me, but am currently studying the concepts!
I use all the apps and I like them all. Binance is the boss for me followed by Bybit, then OKX and KuCoin, then the rest.

Sometimes, I even use the rest more, but the above are the boss. Coinbase? Don't go there. Very stûpid American company.

Mexc P2P doesn't have Naira, hence I didn't rank it among my best, but I use it a lot. Bybit is my number 2, but I hate their loading speed. They first load their logo for 5+ seconds and it's annoying.

Binance is also annoying when the market is pumping/dumping heavily. You'll get network anomaly issues once in a while with them.

Apart from that, it's all good. Master how to use Binance and the knowledge is universal.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Afe11: 8:14pm On Feb 27
GRACEGLORY:

The ARB meme token.
They’re worth holding, trust me on this one.

Would you pick Arb over Movr? I have just $500 to put on one of these and I want the coin with potential for most X , naturally wink wink wink
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 8:16pm On Feb 27
Afe11:

Would you pick Arb over Movr? I have just $500 to put on one of these and I want the coin with potential for most X , naturally wink wink wink

MOVR any day but to be safe, Diversify.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bluearrow: 8:20pm On Feb 27
Decryptor:

Jeez!
It is in $0 balance...

Shut up your trap!!!
You don't know anything about cryptto & u don't want to humble yourself to learn. Right from your first post, I knew u were a novice, but I just decided to play along. You stated trc20 usdt was delisted from trust wallet, which i corrected, what now brings cardify into this conversation??

You don't know u are the mor0n here. The usdt u have on trust wallet is erc20, How can u convert erc20 to trc20? Are u that daft? Can u convert MTN airtime to Glo airtime or transfer mtn data to a glo number? Do not quote me again pls

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Klinxmanz(m): 8:30pm On Feb 27
iLegendd:
I use all the apps and I like them all. Binance is the boss for me followed by Bybit, then OKX and KuCoin, then the rest.

Sometimes, I even use the rest more, but the above are the boss. Coinbase? Don't go there. Very stûpid American company.

Mexc P2P doesn't have Naira, hence I didn't rank it among my best, but I use it a lot. Bybit is my number 2, but I hate their loading speed. They first load their logo for 5+ seconds and it's annoying.

Binance is also annoying when the market is pumping/dumping heavily. You'll get network anomaly issues once in a while with them.

Apart from that, it's all good. Master how to use Binance and the knowledge is universal.

sir pls, what is the basic and lucrative aspect of crypto trade, am sorry if i am disturbing u sir!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Afe11: 8:34pm On Feb 27
Chikacha:

MOVR any day but to be safe, Diversify.

Yea I was thinking same, especially after I saw their previous ATH. Looks very tempting
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 8:41pm On Feb 27
Klinxmanz:
sir pls, what is the basic and lucrative aspect of crypto trade, am sorry if i am disturbing u sir!
The lucrative side is your money having a chance to appreciate in value faster while you sleep if you bought a good coin.

How do do you buy a good coin? Research. But if you can't research, just buy BTC, Eth, Sol, Ada, Dot, Link or Avax.

The basic? Spot. Buy and leave during bear market, then come back and take profit in bull market.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 8:44pm On Feb 27
JigsawKillah:

I'm sorry I doubted you, boss.
We're all learning here. Forgive the others as well.
Please continue to drop your nuggets here daily.
Your word is law, and woe betide anyone who dare says otherwise.
We're elated to have you here! 🙌🏿
Mûrderer! You wicked pass me. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Smithwilliams826: 9:09pm On Feb 27
Decryptor:

Open a Cardify account and transfer USDT from your Trust Wallet to it and send me screenshots of the process with proof or you are the MU²
Why should I open a cardify account? Because you said so?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Klinxmanz(m): 9:12pm On Feb 27
iLegendd:
The lucrative side is your money having a chance to appreciate in value faster while you sleep if you bought a good coin.

How do do you buy a good coin? Research. But if you can't research, just buy BTC, Eth, Sol, Ada, Dot, Link or Avax.

The basic? Spot. Buy and leave during bear market, then come back and take profit in bull market.

sir is moonbag aspect less risky?, but i think the economic factor of nigeria isn't stable so it maybe an advantage to trade against naira!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Smithwilliams826: 9:18pm On Feb 27
NijaDueprocess:
Please you guys should stay away from this account on Binance P2P. He is a scammer. He cloned and hacked into binance P2P.
Share this on Twitter and tag binance. Or you also speak with their customer care
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 9:28pm On Feb 27
Klinxmanz:
sir is moonbag aspect less risky?, but i think the economic factor of nigeria isn't stable so it maybe an advantage to trade against naira!
Don't trade against the Naira. We want the economy to be better. Just register and verify your Binance account and buy Eth. From there, you'll begin to have a feel. Don't worry about too many theories and terminologies yet.

Na theory dey always cripple me. I would've learned futures trading long ago, but kept reading theories upon theories until it began to sound scary and I was even confused on taking the first step. Information overload.

I got upset, put in $36 and shorted a coin. My plan was to lose that money to feel the adrenaline rush. I came back some hours later and noticed I was liquidated already. No stop loss. This was my first ever futures trade and it's the reason I'm never scared of being liquidated.

What am I trying to say? Just approach that girl and have a feeling of what rejection or pain feels like and you'll learn faster. Create the account and buy Eth. Later, you'll know other things to buy. Forget about moonbag or those terms for now. Get started or you'll be consumed with theories.

Even though the moniker Decryptor is struggling to understand his way around crypto, I still like his boldness in taking action. When things finally click for him, he'll be a guru very fast.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:36pm On Feb 27
Good evening, please if you can help me with this I would appreciate it.

Please can we still use P2P on Binance? I'm a crypto noob and I've been seeing conflicting information.

Please I don't want to do spoil 🙏🏾

Updated: I scrolled up the thread and found the answer. Thank you!

(1) (2) (3) ... (3523) (3524) (3525) (3526) (3527) (3528) (3529) ... (3643) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: StrafordSTONES(m), Assetosky(m), Evaloyal2J(f), 10cedes, iLegendd(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.