Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,599 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3567) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3316788 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3564) (3565) (3566) (3567) (3568) (3569) (3570) ... (3652) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by michealewela: 10:10am On Mar 13
hedonido:
Will BTC keep going all the way to $100k? Make I know whether I go throw my entire life savings into this thing, lol.

The $2k i spread across meme and Ai coins have so far been unproductive, either declining or just standing still. What's with the slow performance in a supposed bull season.
According to Steve, bitcoin won't reach 100k
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by hedonido: 10:15am On Mar 13
doyin01:

What are the meme coins that were unproductive ??

Some of them are here. I've been given a little hope only by myro and pepe.

That aimx in particular is looking rubbish. Value has halved since I bought it a couple of days ago.

So, more knowledgeable egbons, which of these should I get rid of?

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ElasmoBranchii(m): 10:16am On Mar 13
hedonido:

I swear. I got some btc in a different wallet dedicated to btc alone. But I'm kind of regretting dabbling into these alt coins in the hope of rapid 10x. I agree I got in late but then, ah ah. Maybe it's a good idea to just exit and focus on btc.

Me sef I don learn. Money preservation is better than hope for imaginary gains but I think the best time to buy all this alt is in bull season. During bear season just focus on Bitcoin.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by wonlasewonimi: 10:41am On Mar 13
michealewela:

With the volume of cash being pumped into spot Etf, BTC will go past 100k by June.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by hedonido: 10:48am On Mar 13
wonlasewonimi:

With the volume of cash being pumped into spot Etf, BTC will go past 100k by June.

I don't have any experience with 'technical analysis' and I don't claim to be an expert, but I am swayed by the simple fact that there's only a limited amount of total btc, and with more money chasing a limited supply of btc, then it will inevitably increase in value. This is somewhat commonsensical. In the next ten years, one btc might even be $1m.

I'd say this is probably a better long term investment than property. Maybe your children will appreciate you for leaving them a healthy btc wallet as inheritance than a house.

The way I see it, only a highly disruptive and currently unimaginable event can stall the rise of bitcoin.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 11:03am On Mar 13
michealewela:

Why did the same Steve not tell us that bitcoin will reach $73000 by March... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chully01(f): 12:05pm On Mar 13
When is the market going to be red again.
Everything is too green embarassed

I wan buy market embarassed

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 12:09pm On Mar 13
You may want to participate in this raffle draw of DUEL, sponsored by OKX.

https://galxe.com/OKXWEB3/campaign/GCCAJt4vYd
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by opella(f): 12:37pm On Mar 13
@GRACEGLORY What do you think about Arbitrum token unlock that will be happening on March 16, is it likely to affect the price of aidodge?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ThegreatDon: 12:54pm On Mar 13
twosquare:
I will mention it on this thread and Cc you when they start. But ensure you have an X account.

And the X link is working. Tried it this morning. Use phone to check.

Ok thanks my good man
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yinkeys(m): 1:01pm On Mar 13
hedonido:

Some of them are here. I've been given a little hope only by myro and pepe.

That aimx in particular is looking rubbish. Value has halved since I bought it a couple of days ago.

So, more knowledgeable egbons, which of these should I get rid of?
Why buy coins with already high market cap
No room for decent profit
Who advised you to waste $2000 ?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Horluwahighdee(m): 1:19pm On Mar 13
Guys make research on CNS
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by hedonido: 1:43pm On Mar 13
yinkeys:

Why buy coins with already high market cap
No room for decent profit
Who advised you to waste $2000 ?
High market cap is always relative, as we never can tell how high high can go. I guess I wanted to ride the bull.

I don't consider them as waste though. They can stay there for two years if need be. Better than actually 'wasting' the money on liquor and yansh.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OfficialP: 2:23pm On Mar 13
twosquare:
Yes, already 10x. The 120$ I invested is already $1k+ without airdrops. I hope some didn't fade when I called it.

Now, to your question. It depends on the mood of the market during the supercycle. If BTC performs beyond expectation, then expect alts to do the same.

Target above 1$+....on the expectant supercycle side, I expect 6$ if it pulls an AXS stunt.

And graceglory, ilegend and others

Sinverse coin, what's your take?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 4:26pm On Mar 13
clems88:
It's so annoying seeing that only BTC moves while practically most alts just become stagnant increase a little . Only coins that has boosted my portfolio is sol and BCH all others just behave like snail angry
I don Dey think like that too jare.
Only eth and sol have given me reasonable profits since the start of this bull .. others are moving like snail. I don dey think of converting other assets to eth and sol .. make I kuku focus on the two. Even if na x4 e do at the end.

Na small small change wey i see on dem shïtcoins no make me dey reason the conversion yet.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 5:05pm On Mar 13

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by civilserva: 5:05pm On Mar 13
This business requires patience. It is not everytime things will go your way. Buy when price is low and sell when price is high, not the other way round. Remember, the Return of your money is more important than Returns on your money.

If you have made some profit, kindly remember to pay your tax

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 5:22pm On Mar 13
opella:
@GRACEGLORY What do you think about Arbitrum token unlock that will be happening on March 16, is it likely to affect the price of aidodge?

You remember the ETH unlock? It didn’t crash the price. There’s no price crashing now, the cycle is playing out, Small corrections, and up… it’s goin’ be a blow off top, ma’am

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by opella(f): 6:02pm On Mar 13
GRACEGLORY:

You remember the ETH unlock? It didn’t crash the price. There’s no price crashing now, the cycle is playing out, Small corrections, and up… it’s goin’ be a blow off top, ma’am

Thank you for answering.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by armadeo(m): 6:05pm On Mar 13
hedonido:
Will BTC keep going all the way to $100k? Make I know whether I go throw my entire life savings into this thing, lol.

The $2k i spread across meme and Ai coins have so far been unproductive, either declining or just standing still. What's with the slow performance in a supposed bull season.

Very slow. Though like and fet jumped fine. My z3c just dey do one step forward and two steps back. I come dey usenone eye look am. Na him I first buy and na him never move. Truth be told I expect it to explode when time reach. Suddenly so I'll hold on tight.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 6:33pm On Mar 13
GRACEGLORY:

74K incoming

Turned down on the first attempt, But it’s going again

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 6:35pm On Mar 13
OfficialP:

And graceglory, ilegend and others

Sinverse coin, what's your take?

I’m sorry, boss. It has never captured my personal interest 🙏🏽
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 6:40pm On Mar 13
Shydon:
Good day,
Please, I need a professional assessment of DFlow protocol project. I think it's on Solana blockchain. Is it worth investing on? Because one is expected to have $5 and above to be able to claim XP.

@Graceglory
@iLegend
@others not mentioned

Looks like it’s good. But Airdrops Dey always tire me, honestly.

More details on Dflow, sir: https://thewatchman.medium.com/dflow-on-solana-confirmed-airdrop-potential-1000-reward-5c956e892d1c

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by armadeo(m): 6:43pm On Mar 13
GRACEGLORY:

Looks like it’s good. But Airdrops Dey always tire me, honestly.

More details on Dflow, sir: https://thewatchman.medium.com/dflow-on-solana-confirmed-airdrop-potential-1000-reward-5c956e892d1c

Any views on zec?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OfficialP: 6:43pm On Mar 13
GRACEGLORY:

I’m sorry, boss. It has never captured my personal interest 🙏🏽

Ok boss
They've been building, and it's broken daily resistance.

Anyways am in.

@everyone, bag sinverse
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ololo12: 7:12pm On Mar 13
Bro that’s not how crypto work, the best time to have invested in those project was the bear season which was like Q1 of last year. It’s those that bought the dip that would make huge gain. I’m not saying you won’t make gains in this bull market, but don’t expect too much gain. Like the 10X or 20X you mentioned. But then again what do I know. Nobody can really say what crypto can do, it’s a crazy world when it comes to crypto. Just delete your crypto app and go about your business. Once Bitcoin hits $100k, you can log back in and check on your crypto bag

hedonido:

I definitely didn't get in on the action as early as you did (I been dey jonse). I got Shib, mog, ARB, AIMX early last week and till now nothing to give me hope. Shib is most annoying as it has been stuck since I got it.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ololo12: 7:17pm On Mar 13
People that are crying. What of me that bought stupid XRP at the top in 2021. I bought it $3. I bought $20,000 worth of Xrp. 3 years later XRP can’t even get to $1. I’ve totally given up and forgotten about my XRP bag. In my mind, I’m counting it as a lost. If I had invested that money in either Bitcoin, Eth or even BNB. I remember BNB was @ $40-$60. $20,000 would have gotten me 500 BNB. If I held onto the BNB today I would have had $260,000. I believe that’s like 10X

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ololo12: 7:20pm On Mar 13
I’ve learned no be overly emotionally attached to any coins. So, my approach is different now when it comes to my strategy. I treat it purely as a business venture. I hope XRP gets to even $1.50. I’ll convert half of my bag and buy Eth and SOL
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 7:31pm On Mar 13
embarassed Looks like icp is dead this time around ..

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rubbiish(m): 7:44pm On Mar 13
ololo12:
People that are crying. What of me that bought stupid XRP at the top in 2021. I bought it $3. I bought $20,000 worth of Xrp. 3 years later XRP can’t even get to $1. I’ve totally given up and forgotten about my XRP bag. In my mind, I’m counting it as a lost. If I had invested that money in either Bitcoin, Eth or even BNB. I remember BNB was @ $40-$60. $20,000 would have gotten me 500 BNB. If I held onto the BNB today I would have had $260,000. I believe that’s like 10X
I think u are mistaken @bold sir
The whole of 2021 was bullrun, which peaked around October. If xrp was $3, There is no way BNB was $40-$60 in 2021

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 7:48pm On Mar 13
hedonido:

High market cap is always relative, as we never can tell how high high can go. I guess I wanted to ride the bull.

I don't consider them as waste though. They can stay there for two years if need be. Better than actually 'wasting' the money on liquor and yansh.

For 2 years, in crypto? When bear market catch you, you watch that your 2k become 100 USD. You will think about that yansh and liquor you missed grin.

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibk2020: 8:03pm On Mar 13
ololo12:
I’ve learned no be overly emotionally attached to any coins. So, my approach is different now when it comes to my strategy. I treat it purely as a business venture. I hope XRP gets to even $1.50. I’ll convert half of my bag and buy Eth and SOL

Add Dot, kcs

(1) (2) (3) ... (3564) (3565) (3566) (3567) (3568) (3569) (3570) ... (3652) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Samdebest, rilwan09, Valwezzy, oursilverbird and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.