Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3573) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3283412 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3570) (3571) (3572) (3573) (3574) (3575) (3576) ... (3638) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by armadeo(m): 11:34pm On Mar 15
Ask4bigneyo:

I wish i have money to buy this SOL when the price was around 80+. I saw the price and i was monitoring it, now it is heading to 300H but kind of handicapped to buy it.

I pray for God intervention financially.

I longed sol at 20. Took profit at 24. You cannot cry reach me. Besides futures took the profit back.

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by armadeo(m): 11:37pm On Mar 15
GRACEGLORY:

DOT will leave Link in the dust. Blow off top coming. Will destroy $80 area and beyond the horizon

Please how far zec. Any views. Let me rotate out of that coin. No movement since. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ask4bigneyo(m): 1:06am On Mar 16
armadeo:

I longed sol at 20. Took profit at 24. You cannot cry reach me. Besides futures took the profit back.
Chaiii....Omoh u for don dey smile now as beast dey soar higher day by day
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by wonlasewonimi: 1:17am On Mar 16
Ojemedad:
Solana is a beast

Please don't get me depressed

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibk2020: 1:21am On Mar 16
wonlasewonimi:

Please don't get me depressed
So far you made profits when you sold it,
Look for another gem and buy.
I trusted solana so much that when dollar reach #1.8k per $. I converted all my naira into usdt and bought sol @ $101.
I wish i had converted all my pounds too but uk law limits huge transactions of pounds.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by wonlasewonimi: 1:49am On Mar 16
Ibk2020:

So far you made profits when you sold it,
Look for another gem and buy.
I trusted solana so much that when dollar reach #1.8k per $. I converted all my naira into usdt and bought sol @ $101.
I wish i had converted all my pounds too but uk law limits huge transactions of pounds.

The thing I didn't need to sell at tgat point, I was just pissed off with Solana. Anyway, we go again
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Philip6800(m): 3:50am On Mar 16
You can join my WhatsApp trading group where I drop free long term futures trading signals......join us make we gather dey chop this crypto money together.

https:///LZ3hgpSSdGyHKe4rhY2ugl

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Philip6800(m): 3:51am On Mar 16
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojemedad: 5:26am On Mar 16
Abdulquadrimuha:

Thank you for the advice.

You have to note that GT was my first go to as I am banking with them however when I saw the requirements to open a domiciliary account omo I run oo lol.

They were requesting for two current account holders (not salary oo). Who do I know that operates such account I no even know one talk more of two grin

So you see. It was when I made some research I now stumbled on the UBA Free savings dom account - with that I only need BVN and nepa bill.

Else I even prefer GT Bank honestly. Cos even this fsdom sef when my total inflow reach 2000usd I would still need to upgrade it going through that same process I'm avoiding lol

You could have approach those security guys at the gtbank, they will provide you with 2 persons that have current account, just tip them something. That’s how I run mine
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 6:11am On Mar 16
What I learned from those expressing their regrets above is, ALWAY buy good coins in bear market when every haters is saying that particular good coin is "no longer good" and it's going to zero.

These people say this about good coins with great teams so that people will sell and it will crash for them to buy more.

BinanceWave team on Telegram said Solana is going to zero when it fell from $260 to $8. It rose to $15 and I shorted it from there because of them and they pumped it to $30 and liquidated me, so I ran away from Sol and before I knew it, I saw it at $57 some weeks or months later.

I shorted again and they liquidated me at $78, so I gave up and learnt my lessons that you don't short a good coin when it's already at oversold—you buy part by part to help it rise.

In most cultures, you don't beat a man that has already fallen. That's why Anthony Joshua didn't beat Francis when he fell. In wrestling, you can, but in every other sensible sports and culture, you don't.

Buy it when it's oversold and don't worry if it goes down further (buy more and even more) as long as you bought in the oversold zone in a bear market. It's not every good coin that'll crash like Luna. Success is about risk and "inside the risk," you don't care about the risk.

When you buy, do it with a mindset of, "This coin is going to zero and I don't care. After all, one day I won't be on this Earth, so everything is just vanity in the end."

With this, you've killed your emotional attachment to the money used in your purchase. Also, knowing that it's money you can afford to lose and not feel the pain gives you even more peace of mind.

The reason for our fear in bear market is just POVERTY, not because a guru said it will go down further. We're all victims. We naturally have scarcity and poverty mentality and this breeds either fear or greed.

Seeing our portfolio bleeding as poor men or
"managing" men makes us bleed internally too.

If your portfolio is bleeding, but you're already living Mayweather's lifestyle, you won't be bothered. Even if you're living 1% of his lifestyle, you won't be bothered.

I can confidently tell you that every poor person (or at least 99%) who invests in crypto will go home with regrets.

When I say poor, I mean people who are investing money they can't lose. (No one is poor — it's the mindset I'm referring to as poor).

Either the regret is because they wanted to buy a coin, but didn't because of fear or lack of enough capital and it pumped beyond measure

or

they bought and it dumped beyond measure

or

they bought and it refused to move "beyond measure" as they were expecting so they left, then it pumped in few hours, days or weeks

or they bought, but left too early with some profits and it pumped like no coin has ever pumped, then they rejoined because of FOMO and they lost everything or at least, the profit they made earlier.

Or it could be caused by overtrading and always checking to see if you've made some profit.

So, there is regret in one way or the other with anyone who's emotionally attached to the money, the outcome or the profit.

Those that are detached and have declared a mindset of win it all or lose it all are the ones that'll go through bear and bull with joy — the rest will go through it with high BP, occasional joy and constant sadness.

How? You asked.

Do you know someone who invested $100 and few days later, it became $679, but few hours later, it becomes $479 gets upset and starts blaming himself for being greedy and begins to regret not leaving when it was at $679?

In fact, let's assume they left at $679 and it pumped the next day to $3,980 in profit if they hadn't left, how do you think they'll feel?

This is the constant regret I'm talking about. In crypto, no one is happy except the 1% who don't have emotional attachment to the outcome.

These people are just doing crypto for the fun and experience of a new financial market.

The greatest peace of mind in crypto comes from not wanting peace in the market, but problem and not even wanting the money, but the knowledge of digital investment.

If you were kidnapped today, and those kidnappers are notorious for taking ransom and still killing the victim, how will you feel if your family paid 22 million and they released you safely without hurting you as they usually do to others?

Just tell me, how will you feel? Happy and relieved for being given a second chance. Will you be worried about the 22 million your family spent? NO.

This is the mindset to go with. Just think that money you invested in crypto has been kidnapped in exchange for you to be alive.

What would you prefer at a gunpoint.

A. Losing your money in crypto and be set free by those gunmen or
B. Losing your life to avoid handing over your crypto to the gunmen?

If we could alter our mindsets just a little and realise we won't be here forever, we'll be free from pressure and we'll all be rich without much panic because the people you're trying to impress or take out of poverty in your family will all be gone too.

Why the pressure to be rich quick? This post is not referring to anyone, but all of us, including myself.

The money on Earth can go round and every living thing with brain and patience will be a millionaire in Dollar.

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 2rutalk1: 7:04am On Mar 16
Join Coinsavi and grab your tokens.
Mainet coming soon.

👇
https://coinsavi.com/join/37732204

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Azaland(f): 8:10am On Mar 16
Good Morning dear community!
> We are glad to reveal that our $AZA token (coin) has been published on BNB SmartChain (BEP-20) Network.
> Total fixed supply: 210,000,000 tokens ONLY.

Stay tuned.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 8:10am On Mar 16
Fhuck’!
No one saw it coming

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 8:14am On Mar 16
Abeg how do people see this kind of coins self ? Ehn.
Just ordinary 100$ on this would have done massive wonder
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by gamaliel9: 8:40am On Mar 16
Remember always, in crypto, among other factors, YOU ARE ESSENTIALLY TRADING PATIENCE...

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by civilserva: 8:45am On Mar 16
Today is a good day.
More wins for everyone.
Remain to always buy low and sell high.

Don't forget to pay your Tax. Love your country as we dont have any other country.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Abdulquadrimuha(m): 8:54am On Mar 16
Ojemedad:

You could have approach those security guys at the gtbank, they will provide you with 2 persons that have current account, just tip them something. That’s how I run mine

Wawu grin

Thanks for the update. Make I try am if he go work lol
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Smithwilliams826: 8:58am On Mar 16
Gtai, pip

DYOR
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Zico4real(m): 9:03am On Mar 16
Watch out for CHURRO

Still below a $4 Million market cap.

The co-founder of Solana has a dog named MYRO that passed $300 million market cap.

Jupiter is one of the largest exchanges on solana and the co-founders dog is named CHURRO.

Jupiter co-founder Ben Chow even bought 10% of the supply and locked it.

Maybe he knows something 🤔

#Doyourownresearch
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by triumph4real: 9:23am On Mar 16
twosquare:
GAMEGPT
Alright thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibk2020: 9:39am On Mar 16
Zico4real:
Watch out for CHURRO

Still below a $4 Million market cap.

The co-founder of Solana has a dog named MYRO that passed $300 million market cap.

Jupiter is one of the largest exchanges on solana and the co-founders dog is named CHURRO.

Jupiter co-founder Ben Chow even bought 10% of the supply and locked it.

Maybe he knows something 🤔

#Doyourownresearch
24 hours (500%).
Not financial advice to still buy such coin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ultimatebas(m): 9:43am On Mar 16
Solana, Solana and Solana. Sol= $193. Abeg Sol make me retire early oh! I am tired of this 7:30 a.m to 4:30 p.m work oh!!.

INJECTIVE Protocol is also huge.
Hence, those that missed out on sol can give INJ protocol a try.

AVAX also

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 10:20am On Mar 16
seanwilliam:

seanwilliam:
Fhuck’!
No one saw it coming

Most market moves happens on twitter . Data interpretation is what makes you exceptional investor. Darkfarms the owner of book of meme &BOOM has been trending? Why ? Cos the data that was gotten from reliable source. Left for you to interpret it the way you want. What am I saying? Follow the right ppl on twitter, interpret the info they are giving to you with facts then you conclude what to do. Most ppl are for their selfish interests.

Back to your question on how to find the right data. There is this twitter that monitors large whale influence in crypto market, 'lookachain" or so, can't remember the right Twitter name, he raise an alarm on this so called boom a while ago, he did same for WIF, PEPE, etc. once he raise such alarm go and verify why the whale influence. Most time the dev renounce owner that warrants dump, or all the coins are in circulation, etc..now put it in your watch list. Find the right time to buy or DCA. You don't need to be in the market always to make money here. Follow psychology and on chain data. Follow the whale, follow the money.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 10:39am On Mar 16
BOME making humans smile.

This AMP looks like it's about to amplify its speed.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 10:44am On Mar 16
armadeo:

Bro what do you think about zec. ?
These big coins are coins people should've bought in bear market when they were at extreme oversold. Now, people should've been more focused on new coins of 2022 and above with only a few of old coins they missed.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 11:08am On Mar 16
seanwilliam:
Everyone uses an app that reports when a coin pumps or dumps 10%, 20%, 30% or more within an hour.

Any coin that does this 20% within an hour move has a purpose and I always check it out.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Incognito9: 11:46am On Mar 16
Fastt:

Most market moves happens on twitter . Data interpretation is what makes you exceptional investor. Darkfarms the owner of book of meme &BOOM has been trending? Why ? Cos the data that was gotten from reliable source. Left for you to interpret it the way you want. What am I saying? Follow the right ppl on twitter, interpret the info they are giving to you with facts then you conclude what to do. Most ppl are for their selfish interests.

Back to your question on how to find the right data. There is this twitter that monitors large whale influence in crypto market, 'lookachain" or so, can't remember the right Twitter name, he raise an alarm on this so called boom a while ago, he did same for WIF, PEPE, etc. once he raise such alarm go and verify why the whale influence. Most time the dev renounce owner that warrants dump, or all the coins are in circulation, etc..now put it in your watch list. Find the right time to buy or DCA. You don't need to be in the market always to make money here. Follow psychology and on chain data. Follow the whale, follow the money.

I can't find lookachain in Twitter
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 11:59am On Mar 16
Incognito9:

I can't find lookachain in Twitter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Incognito9: 12:38pm On Mar 16
[quote author=Fastt post=128955642][/quote]

Thanks bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3570) (3571) (3572) (3573) (3574) (3575) (3576) ... (3638) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Halastershang(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.