Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,820 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3587) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3282684 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3584) (3585) (3586) (3587) (3588) (3589) (3590) ... (3638) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 8:41pm On Mar 21
Ekehwinz:
Naira is currently beating dollar mercilessly grin

How to make a woman think you're a good man and love you even more.

Treat her poorly, make her cry, make her regret ever knowing you and when she's about to leave, beg and promise her you don't know what came over you and you'll never do it again.

Start buying her new clothes, phone, take her on different dinners, vacation, give her a full body massage, amazing bedroom game, best gifts and pamper her and she'll forget about the abuse and tell the world you're the greatest man on Earth.

What I said above is exactly what APC did to us.

How much did they meet the Naira? Until it appreciates to at least, 200-300 per Dollar without pegging it, they haven't don anything.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by wonlasewonimi: 8:49pm On Mar 21
Mazinewmoney:
Who else has been experiencing this issue with LUNO
Been trying to log in for weeks now but the app hasn't been opening. What could possibly be the problem and how to solve it. Attached below is the message I've been seeing when I open the app. Someone should help please

I had similar issue thatI couldnt log in. I read somewhere to reinstall it and it started working. I think they had an update that they didn't push to end users automatically.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lekjons(m): 8:57pm On Mar 21
OgogoroFreak:
Yes, you can buy from platform or exchange
Use Bybit. The interface/UI is friendly and easy to navigate.

It has the best interface(imo) after binance.

Kucoin works too, but the interface is ugly

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LordofNaija: 9:02pm On Mar 21
Hotice085:
Awon TA noisemakers

Why didn’t you sell BTC at $73k to buy back at $61k?

TA my ASS!
E be like the bull run don finish o
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 9:04pm On Mar 21
DenreleDave:

Egbon..

Govt is only 20% of Nigeria problem due to bad policies..

80% is greedy Nigerians themselves.....

The people in the government are nigerians or togolese ??

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 9:06pm On Mar 21
Ekehwinz:

Naira is heading below 1k

Even when CBN said it has pegged it at 1300naira ??

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 9:08pm On Mar 21
doyin01:

The people in the government are nigerians or togolese ??

My point exactly.

We don't import leaders..

Our rulers are Nigerians.. That's why 80% of òur problems is ourselves

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 9:09pm On Mar 21
lekjons:
Use Bybit. The interface/UI is friendly and easy to navigate.

It has the best interface(imo) after binance.

Kucoin works too, but the interface is ugly

I swear man.. Kucion too ugly cheesy grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 9:11pm On Mar 21
I've uninstalled and reinstalled the Luno app multiple times yet it keeps displaying same error. I have downloaded it in other phone yet it keeps happening there. Don't know what could be the problem
wonlasewonimi:

I had similar issue that I couldnt log in. I read somewhere to reinstall it and it started working. I think they had an update that they didn't push to end users automatically.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Paykay: 10:48pm On Mar 21
LordofNaija:

E be like the bull run don finish o
yes It has finally ended.

Sell all your coins and rest

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by harry2sexy(m): 11:20pm On Mar 21
Paykay:

cheesy cheesy be calming down na
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 10kgod(m): 12:44am On Mar 22
Paykay:

grin cheesy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FuckingNaira: 12:47am On Mar 22
Mazinewmoney:
I've uninstalled and reinstalled the Luno app multiple times yet it keeps displaying same error. I have downloaded it in other phone yet it keeps happening there. Don't know what could be the problem
Go through the link
And read carefully.
https://www.nairaland.com/6318352/crypto-currency-investors-thread/3556#128847387

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by piper7(m): 1:56am On Mar 22
sholikay:
follow this ilegendd thread link....it's simple as ABC

https://www.nairaland.com/6504311/crypto-total-beginners-guide-how
thanks!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by piper7(m): 1:57am On Mar 22
Valwezzy:

Why wait for a tutor when you can get and learn everything on YouTube?
okay.thanks.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by xavuv: 3:24am On Mar 22
Mazinewmoney:

Use luno web
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 7:29am On Mar 22
GRACEGLORY:

CRV will once again be the center of swaps. Mark my word.❗️

Technically, CURVE DAO is really setting itself apart from the entire group of ALT coins.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by michealewela: 9:21am On Mar 22
GRACEGLORY:

Technically, CURVE DAO is really setting itself apart from the entire group of ALT coins.
I followed up on this.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Incognito9: 9:37am On Mar 22
michealewela:

I followed up on this.

CRV is a sure boom 💥

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ummuaisha(f): 11:44am On Mar 22
As pepe dey pepe my eyes grin this one just dey fly anyhow

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Starboytwo(m): 11:49am On Mar 22
Good morning house. I greet yall specially. And I need some advice.

I have my little bro, he got some money in his access bank and I've already instructed him to move it to crypto(he finally listen)

Im not asking which coin to buy etc, instead I want a situation where he wont be able to access that money. Words fail me, but what I need is like a "lock" kinda. 2-3 months atleast without a single withdrawal enabled.

I've been reading about staking, but I need first hand experience or opinion about it.

Pls if you have an idea, I'd pretty much appreciate the input.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FlashDboy: 12:13pm On Mar 22
GRACEGLORY:

Hello Grace,
Btween beam and CRV which will you advise.

Not to worry I understand dyor. Please which will you go for.
Thanks

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Emeka1441: 12:30pm On Mar 22
I think poloneix has to be the worst exchange.. i loaded $200 bought kermit with it.. the coin shed 30% .. 119 was left .. okay counting my loss.. wanted to change to usdt.. low and behold after changing to usd my money reduced to $65
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ogarexmas: 12:38pm On Mar 22
Starboytwo:
Good morning house. I greet yall specially. And I need some advice.

I have my little bro, he got some money in his access bank and I've already instructed him to move it to crypto(he finally listen)

Im not asking which coin to buy etc, instead I want a situation where he wont be able to access that money. Words fail me, but what I need is like a "lock" kinda. 2-3 months atleast without a single withdrawal enabled.

I've been reading about staking, but I need first hand experience or opinion about it.

Pls if you have an idea, I'd pretty much appreciate the input.
You don't even know what you want to use the money for, yet you advised your brother to put his money in crypto get ready to cry.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Starboytwo(m): 12:41pm On Mar 22
Ogarexmas:

You don't even know what you want to use the money for, yet you advised your brother to put his money in crypto get ready to cry.
I scarcely understand you sir??
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 12:45pm On Mar 22
It worked. Thank you
xavuv:

Use luno web
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by TrennixGLOBAL: 1:13pm On Mar 22
GRACEGLORY:

Before every altseason, there's always that dip period that lets the whales take profits from their BTC to buy ALTS cheap, and pamp the ALTS. This procedure is called, ALTS Season….

You are correct 💯
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 1:23pm On Mar 22
nna777:

Sol will definitely reach its ATH and enter price discovery mode but it’s for the patient. It’s up to you to decide. I bought my last SOL @28 and not selling until Nov 2024.

Another coin you can bag now is Near. It’s definitely going to reach its ATH too next year. Bought @97 cents. Up *2 already.

This cycle has made a lot of us quiet for a while. It’s good for the market to humble you sometimes no matter how good you are. Made good profits from Sol @ 28 & Near @ 97cent. (Spot trading).

My meme pick for this bull is BOME. It will do a shiba like run. entered @ 0.01. Will wait this one out.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by TrennixGLOBAL: 1:27pm On Mar 22
Buy this coin now... (150x - 200x)

$Velo

LONG-TERM

Low Mcap.

#DYOR
#NFA

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by TrennixGLOBAL: 2:13pm On Mar 22
Retracement isn't over yet....

Liquidity must be taken & the void filled. Big institutions and Market Makers selling off and collecting profits while seeking a good zone to place their orders again and enter.

Btc might continue the upward movement after the halving month next month.

#JustMyObservationAndAnalysis
#NFA

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 10kgod(m): 2:20pm On Mar 22
Emeka1441:
I think poloneix has to be the worst exchange.. i loaded $200 bought kermit with it.. the coin shed 30% .. 119 was left .. okay counting my loss.. wanted to change to usdt.. low and behold after changing to usd my money reduced to $65

Probably, low liquidity
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Emeka1441: 2:52pm On Mar 22
10kgod:

Probably, low liquidity
come make them deduct my money like that? Thats fruad.. even without changing it to usdt.. the coin was dropping more than it should

(1) (2) (3) ... (3584) (3585) (3586) (3587) (3588) (3589) (3590) ... (3638) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: seanwilliam(m), psalm68(m), sunnychibs(m), GRACEGLORY, ojonugway(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.