Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3607) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3291214 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3604) (3605) (3606) (3607) (3608) (3609) (3610) ... (3642) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 5:31pm On Apr 04
GRACEGLORY:

From here, I expect resistances @ $67.7K, $68.7k areas

Now at the second resistance,
Destroy the $68K area resistance, and there’s the reclaim of the $71K area.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Deasegun19(m): 5:42pm On Apr 04
GRACEGLORY:

You're excited today, boss

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 6:07pm On Apr 04
Deasegun19:

You're excited today, boss

🫣you’re the boss

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 6:08pm On Apr 04
ThegreatDon:

Any update yet on the coin you were researching

Baba, dey try dey forget something’s naa🤭

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 6:12pm On Apr 04
$DUEL close to 15x now...more Xs to go.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 7:50pm On Apr 04
GRACEGLORY:

Let’s Goooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Afe11: 8:31pm On Apr 04
GRACEGLORY:

Let’s Goooo

Do you think $100k is feasible before halving ?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:54pm On Apr 04
GRACEGLORY:

Let’s Goooo
go where?

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tohmey(m): 9:06pm On Apr 04
OgogoroFreak:
go where?
To the moon.....
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 9:11pm On Apr 04
Afe11:

Do you think $100k is feasible before halving ?
Halving is this month...some few weeks away. I believe after, except we are in for surprises. That will be something huge.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Afe11: 9:26pm On Apr 04
twosquare:
Halving is this month...some few weeks away. I believe after, except we are in for surprises. That will be something huge.

Yes , just 15 days away baba. You heard about the UK and Germany mega investments companies offering Bitcoin ETF/ETC?? The biggest investment companies in two of the biggest economies on earth wink. Two months ago, nobody believed ATH was possible before halving,but the rate of adoption is crazy. Now Hong Kong(finance capital of the world) ETF is on its way too and we know who owns Hong Kong , China . They already banned Crypto in 2021 and Chinese pride never let CCP and Xi change tongue for now ,so they are using proxy to amass coins through Hong Kong. You can't be a super power if you are not at the fore front of EVERYTHING.... France is watching o, Russia Too, Throw in India and it's full on adoption. Sorry, I get excited alot about these type of discussions but you get where I'm Coming from bro? Supply shock is possible ,no? Bitcoin is basically leaving our hand straight to the mega wealthy, not even the Rich again.
Modified.. and you must have heard of a mysterious Mr 100? A wallet that has been buying atleast 100btc a day for over a month? The account bought over 3000btc in the last four days lol and experts believe it's one of the middle eastern kingdoms at work. I am not saying 100k before halving will happen, I am just pointing out countless active catalyst that can make anything at all happen right now . It's really different this time, no?

11 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ThegreatDon: 9:35pm On Apr 04
GRACEGLORY:

Baba, dey try dey forget something’s naa🤭

So far it's coming from you, I no go forget boss.
I dey wait ser

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by UnbeatableKing: 10:12pm On Apr 04
A WhatsApp group has been created for us here to have better means of communication and sharing crypto updates and Airdrops.

You can join using the following link:

Edit the link by removing one dot (.) after "chat". Nairaland doesn't allow WhatsApp links.

https://chat..whatsapp.com/CspCfHxSUXF4QbzRPAhNin

See you there soon fam.

Join now, let's work together to make some money.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 10:15pm On Apr 04
OgogoroFreak:
go where?

Our mission is to the moon. And you side-liners and critics shall get left behind.

You follow me close-close to get my updates, yet, you criticize me like you’re not benefiting from me.

Seun, when upgrading the site, please, add a block button. Thanks in advance, sir.

10 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 10:29pm On Apr 04
GRACEGLORY:

Let’s Goooo

There’s been an High RSI level indication. Overbought RIS generate sell signals, signals traders that a stock may be overbought and that the market should correct with downward pressure in the near term.

We’d go… it’s a moon mission. Those waiting to buy more cheaper will be left behind.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 10:34pm On Apr 04
Afe11:

Yes , just 15 days away baba. You heard about the UK and Germany mega investments companies offering Bitcoin ETF/ETC?? The biggest investment companies in two of the biggest economies on earth wink. Two months ago, nobody believed ATH was possible before halving,but the rate of adoption is crazy. Now Hong Kong(finance capital of the world) ETF is on its way too and we know who owns Hong Kong , China . They already banned Crypto in 2021 and Chinese pride never let CCP and Xi change tongue for now ,so they are using proxy to amass coins through Hong Kong. You can't be a super power if you are not at the fore front of EVERYTHING.... France is watching o, Russia Too, Throw in India and it's full on adoption. Sorry, I get excited alot about these type of discussions but you get where I'm Coming from bro? Supply shock is possible ,no? Bitcoin is basically leaving our hand straight to the mega wealthy, not even the Rich again.
Modified.. and you must have heard of a mysterious Mr 100? A wallet that has been buying atleast 100btc a day for over a month? The account bought over 3000btc in the last four days lol and experts believe it's one of the middle eastern kingdoms at work. I am not saying 100k before halving will happen, I am just pointing out countless active catalyst that can make anything at all happen right now . It's really different this time, no?

Exchanges will be short on BTC, institutions shall flow to buy from miners directly. Then, Retails and institutions shall begin to look for the next BTC kind, guess what…. ALTS will explode.

Edited… you see Blackrock on RWA tokenization. I told everyone here last year it will happen. Watch this one happen too.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Afe11: 10:45pm On Apr 04
GRACEGLORY:

Exchanges will be short on BTC, institutions shall flow to buy from miners directly. Then, Retails and institutions shall begin to look for the next BTC kind, guess what…. ALTS will explode.

Edited… you see Blackrock on RWA tokenization. I told everyone here last year it will happen. Watch this one happen too.

My point in fewer words. God bless you my brother. I like to over explain lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by armadeo(m): 11:04pm On Apr 04
twosquare:
$DUEL close to 15x now...more Xs to go.

What's your entry ? / any other tips
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 7:06am On Apr 05
We Dey quick forget people for here o,
Openheaven19
Ibime
Jedisco
I greet una

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by hedonido: 7:07am On Apr 05
Afe11:

You're talking in the spirit of Mike Saylor.

I'm getting sleepless nights /flashes over the last month just buying into the possibility that bitcoin will be the future of wealth preservation, store of value and monetary exchange. There could be an exponential rise in btc value (maybe even up to $10m per bitcoin) in the next decade. Sounds wildly optimistic, but then. The use cases an potential applications are endless and haven't even started yet. So this could even be an underestimation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 7:09am On Apr 05
Sometimes ehn, i go just sit down dey calculate how much my portfolio will be if e just x20 for this bull run and wetin I go do with the money grin
God no let it be like say I dey whine myself o ,, I don too make mouth o

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 7:14am On Apr 05
Which of these coins get x100 potential ..
I wanna ride or die this time around . grin

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 7:20am On Apr 05
grin grin grin grin grin grin
seanwilliam:
Sometimes ehn, i go just sit down dey calculate how much my portfolio will be if e just x20 for this bull run and wetin I go do with the money grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 7:21am On Apr 05
GRACEGLORY:

Seun, when upgrading the site, please, add a block button. Thanks in advance, sir.

Seun mynd44 nlfpmod

I support the motion.... Block button needed

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Smithwilliams826: 7:44am On Apr 05
UnbeatableKing:
A WhatsApp group has been created for us here to have better means of communication and sharing crypto updates and Airdrops.

You can join using the following link:

https://chat..whatsapp.com/CspCfHxSUXF4QbzRPAhNin

See you there soon fam.

Join now, let's work together to make some money.
You no fit create telegram/discord group na Whatsapp you dey create
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 9:00am On Apr 05
Honestly, BTC is a wicked father.

BTC is like that wicked and rich father that doesn't want any of his kids to be richer than him.

It will pump, but tells his children to wait. It will pump again, then tell them to follow him slowly—the stubborn ones won't listen though. 5 hours later, it will drop 2% and they'll bleed to somewhere lower than the previous low.

I have resorted to both shorting and longing simultaneously to hedge. I'm on trades with a couple of exchanges, but the truth is, those people that'll buy alt coins ending of April (after halving crash) or beginning of May will make more money than those buying now.

If the coin is an OG and it's down, you "may" buy now, but remember it will still come down a little more whenever BTC sneezes before it will finally pump.

What BTC does is to make sure every long or short trades get liquidated before great things will happen. Even if it's not every long and short trades, at least most.

So, keep some free USDT no matter what. Don't use it until the market is in disarray and weak hands are crying, yelling and calling crypto a scam because there are only 5 greens in the entire market.

If you're into futures trade and you don't use LBank and Mexc, you're missing. I think the king is Binance and Bybit, but they list coins in futures late. Though, Bybit is better than Binance for now.

BTC may even hit 74+k just to lure alts to pump again before halving, then dumps hard just to make everyone cry before the real super parabolic will start and at this time, all the greedy futures traders will have less to play with. This is why BTC is a wicked father.

Please, don't keep all your money in only 1 exchange. Make it at least four. Why? Money has a spirit. You may think you can control it until a certain coin is listed and people will hype it up and before you know it, you've bought it with all the money you've been keeping.

Sadly, that moment you bought with everything is exactly the moment it will pump just a little to make you think you made the right impulsive decision and out of greed, you'll wait for it to pump more before you leave, and boom, it will crash 50% in less than 5 minutes.

Your heart rate will increase and you'll start abusing yourself for being stvpid. You'll start telling yourself if only you can get your capital back, you'll not make this mistake EVER again.

My dear, 3 weeks later, you'll still do it again and again. MONEY HAS A SPIRIT, so plan and stay organised. Never keep all your eggs in one basket, even in dating — it leads to suicide or depression when your all-in-all disappears or disappoints.

Life is full of Sam Larry, so my people, be wary of your impulses and be strategic of your actions.

For the sake of your BP and transferred aggression on innocent people around you, please, plan yourself and protect your money and emotions with strategies.

It's better you miss the bullrun and have your USDT intact than lose everything and have your frustration amplified.

Choose one.

1. Lose everything and be upset for joining at the wrong time because of lack of plans and emotional control
2. Have your USDT intact and be upset for not joining because you felt it wasn't the right time.

Which is better? Life is all about risk though and you only learn when you take action, but please, only take calculated and planned actions, not impulsive ones.

Thank you.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 9:20am On Apr 05
armadeo:

What's your entry ? / any other tips
0.002...tips for?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 9:25am On Apr 05
seanwilliam:
Which of these coins get x100 potential ..
I wanna ride or die this time around . grin

Go for bake and rose,... A gift from a niqah to u grin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 9:26am On Apr 05
Well, like I always say, the tides have changed...

These guys are not just buying because they believe in the assets, but because they know something others don't.

The powers that be (NWO) will soon f**k over the mainstream financial system...

So, they are trying to protect their wealth and secure a place in the future.

Afe11:

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Afe11: 9:32am On Apr 05
hedonido:

You're talking in the spirit of Mike Saylor.

I'm getting sleepless nights /flashes over the last month just buying into the possibility that bitcoin will be the future of wealth preservation, store of value and monetary exchange. There could be an exponential rise in btc value (maybe even up to $10m per bitcoin) in the next decade. Sounds wildly optimistic, but then. The use cases an potential applications are endless and haven't even started yet. So this could even be an underestimation.

WEALTH PRESERVATION... The major problem of the super wealthy. This alone makes the price of Bitcoin infinite over time, IMO. Maybe not in our life time but eventually 0.001 BTC will buy a house. I intend to keep atleast 0.5 btc that I will never touch and give to my first grandchild. Easier said than done but we go try. I see this opportunity as a freak of nature, infiltration system into the matrix for those that believe that term.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Afe11: 9:35am On Apr 05
seanwilliam:

Lol! It means you have atleast $10k invested in this bullrun?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Afe11: 9:38am On Apr 05
twosquare:
Well, like I always say, the tides have changed...

These guys are not just buying because they believe in the assets, but because they know something others don't.

The powers that be (NWO) will soon f**k over the mainstream financial system...

So, they are trying to protect their wealth and secure a place in the future.

Exactly. And I believe they'll pay any price to get this safe means of wealth preservation out of our hands entirely. NWO is a reality most people have not accepted yet. "Order in/out of chaos" is currently in every corner of the world and that's their modus operandi, no? It's even written on their dollar bill sef. Crazy times

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3604) (3605) (3606) (3607) (3608) (3609) (3610) ... (3642) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Amhappy(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.