Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,174 members, 7,842,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3663) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3399339 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3660) (3661) (3662) (3663) (3664) (3665) (3666) ... (3692) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 4:03pm On May 13
Bullrun

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 4:33pm On May 13
This GME coin is called short and die. It has slapped me already. cheesy Until June-Sept. all these fake bullruns won't move me that much. I'll still partake, but I'll leave as early as possible.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Godwinebong: 4:56pm On May 13
🚀 Ready to unlock your financial potential? Join the ULIT Coin revolution today đŸȘ™đŸ’Œ

With ULIT Coin, you're not just investing in a cryptocurrency – you're investing in a future of wealth and prosperity. Our innovative multichain compatibility and promising roadmap make ULIT Coin the ultimate choice for savvy investors.

Plus, here's the exciting part: ULIT Coin guarantees a 25X return on investment by 2025 💰✹

Ready to get started? Here are four exchanges where you can buy ULIT Coin:

1ïžâƒŁ ULITCOIN Multi-Purpose Platform:
Purchase ULIT Coin easily on ULITCOIN.com, the simplest and best platform for buying ULIT Coin. Quick buy with ULIT ensures hassle-free transactions across multiple leading blockchain networks.

2ïžâƒŁ Ordinals Wallet Marketplace Exchange:
Buy ULIT Coin as a BRC20 token on the Bitcoin blockchain network through Ordinals Wallet. Enjoy seamless transactions with bank debit cards, credit cards, or Bitcoin. [Link: Ordinals Wallet](https://ordinalswallet.com/brc20/ULIT)

3ïžâƒŁ Uniswap Exchange:
Get ULIT Coin as an ERC20 token on the Ethereum blockchain network via Uniswap, the world's leading decentralized exchange. Trade ETH for ULIT Coin effortlessly and securely. [Link: Uniswap](https://app.uniswap.org/#/swap)

4ïžâƒŁ Pancakeswap Finance Exchange:
Purchase ULIT Coin as a BEP20 token on the Binance Smart Chain network through Pancakeswap Finance, the top decentralized exchange for BNB or WBNB. Trade with ease and confidence. [Link: Pancakeswap Finance](https://pancakeswap.finance/swap?outputCurrency=0xC07516cF249BE3085a6217ceEA759255ACc7b021)

Ready to seize this extraordinary opportunity? Simply click the link below to join our WhatsApp group and discover more about ULIT Coin:

🔗 [Join ULIT Coin WhatsApp Group](https:///yourwhatsappnumber)

Don't miss out on your chance to revolutionize your financial future with ULIT Coin! Let's embark on this journey together. 🌟

1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Godwinebong: 4:58pm On May 13
🚀 Ready to unlock your financial potential? Join the ULIT Coin revolution today đŸȘ™đŸ’Œ

With ULIT Coin, you're not just investing in a cryptocurrency – you're investing in a future of wealth and prosperity. Our innovative multichain compatibility and promising roadmap make ULIT Coin the ultimate choice for savvy investors.

Plus, here's the exciting part: ULIT Coin guarantees a 25X return on investment by 2025 💰✹

Ready to get started? Here are four exchanges where you can buy ULIT Coin:

1ïžâƒŁ ULITCOIN Multi-Purpose Platform:
Purchase ULIT Coin easily on ULITCOIN.com, the simplest and best platform for buying ULIT Coin. Quick buy with ULIT ensures hassle-free transactions across multiple leading blockchain networks.

2ïžâƒŁ Ordinals Wallet Marketplace Exchange:
Buy ULIT Coin as a BRC20 token on the Bitcoin blockchain network through Ordinals Wallet. Enjoy seamless transactions with bank debit cards, credit cards, or Bitcoin. [Link: Ordinals Wallet](https://ordinalswallet.com/brc20/ULIT)

3ïžâƒŁ Uniswap Exchange:
Get ULIT Coin as an ERC20 token on the Ethereum blockchain network via Uniswap, the world's leading decentralized exchange. Trade ETH for ULIT Coin effortlessly and securely. [Link: Uniswap](https://app.uniswap.org/#/swap)

4ïžâƒŁ Pancakeswap Finance Exchange:
Purchase ULIT Coin as a BEP20 token on the Binance Smart Chain network through Pancakeswap Finance, the top decentralized exchange for BNB or WBNB. Trade with ease and confidence. [Link: Pancakeswap Finance](https://pancakeswap.finance/swap?outputCurrency=0xC07516cF249BE3085a6217ceEA759255ACc7b021)

Ready to seize this extraordinary opportunity? Simply click the link below to join our WhatsApp group and discover more about ULIT Coin:

🔗 [Join ULIT Coin WhatsApp Group](https:///yourwhatsappnumber)

Don't miss out on your chance to revolutionize your financial future with ULIT Coin! Let's embark on this journey together. 🌟

1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 5:14pm On May 13
emekad2:

it's luno account, right? thanks
thanks for? You better not send anything to his personal account

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 5:14pm On May 13
Seems pepe will be the leading meme coi.n this bullrun shocked
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by armadeo(m): 5:16pm On May 13
Paykay:
Even a blind man can see pepe is going to be the lead meme of this run

The Last time I saw a community this strong was Shiba inu in 2021.

I have a strong conviction pepe is going to outperform Shiba inu

I comnot eye for pepe when some peeps here were shouting. I thought it was done for. See me na.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pafra(m): 5:18pm On May 13
iLegendd:
This GME coin is called short and die. It has slapped me already. cheesy Until June-Sept. all these fake bullruns won't move me that much. I'll still partake, but I'll leave as early as possible.

When a coin is lunch on the first day, it will moon and later dump.
After dumping, when is the best time to buy the token again?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Superpack589: 5:51pm On May 13
Hmm this so-called bull run sha. I stopped any DCA last month. It was fun putting money at every dip but when everything started going down, it became mixed with frustration. Right now, I'm ok with with what I have bought even though the portfolio has already been cut in half due to the dip. Any money wey enter my hand now na to save am take do something else. Shi shi, I no dy put for crypto again. For now, na to dy read this thread like storybook. If na next year my money complete, I go pull am out even if there's no profit. At least it will help me save the money. Profit or no profit, I see long-term crypto trading as a great way to preserve (and potentially multiply) wealth.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Paykay: 5:51pm On May 13
Take note

Ai coins always pumps after memes coin.

This is a financial advice

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LincolnOnyeabor: 5:53pm On May 13
Here's the Video.

It's a sim and Easy process. Calm down and don't make mistakes.

Watch, like, Subscribe and Share to your Socials please.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqdRuC58clk
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tflex01: 6:34pm On May 13
armadeo:

I comnot eye for pepe when some peeps here were shouting. I thought it was done for. See me na.

The fact that $BTC is misbehaving while $PEPE keep printing green candles is an indication of what to expect from $PEPE this bull run but don't worry, expect $PEPE to dump very hard at some point, it always give patient people on the sideline opportunity to enter. I missed the February pump even though I was checking it every day but went in hard when it dumped in April.

If you want to enter $PEPE now, use money you won't need for a very long time but I see $PEPE printing more good candles if $BTC finally move North in the coming weeks.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 6:36pm On May 13
pafra:

When a coin is lunch on the first day, it will moon and later dump.
After dumping, when is the best time to buy the token again?
When it has spent some weeks or months to build a good structure of support and resistance and the 5 green day happens.

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 6:49pm On May 13
How to Check Your Portfolio or Coins in an Exchange

If you're attached or emotionally involved with your coins, don't always open your portfolio blindly. What you see may hurt you.

There are three things you should do

1. Take a screenshot of the coins you bought and take note of the prices.

2. Install CoinMarketCap and click on Watchlist, then click on the + sign to create one. If you bought those coins on Binance, name the watchlist Binance. Then add all the coins you bought on that watchlist.

3. Use TheCrypto App to set 100% alert. That means if it goes up/down my 100%, you'll be alerted.

After weeks or months of not checking your portfolio, when you want to check it, don't just rush to open your wallet or exchange.

Go to your CoinMarketCap app and check the Watchlist. Compare the current price of your coins to the one on the screenshot.

If most are down, just don't bother checking your portfolio because it will ruin your mood since most people are emotionally attached to their money. The less you see how your money is depreciating, the less anxious you'll be and this will help your mental health.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tflex01: 6:58pm On May 13
$PEPE set another ATH today and BTC is still at 62k

The previous $PEPE ATH was the same day (March 13) when $BTC was at 73k.

I have decided to stop taking profit on $PEPE until $BTC cross 70k again. So help me God. cool

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 7:35pm On May 13
Convert your Dollar to Naira. The best president in the world, Tinubu, is bringing the Naira down to 1/$. We are currently at 300/$.

He has done it in Lagos, so he's doing it again. cheesy You people know the group I'm talking about. In fact, deactivate your cryptocurrency accounts — it's a scam. Cry me a river.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Paykay: 7:47pm On May 13
iLegendd:
Convert your Dollar to Naira. The best president in the world, Tinubu, is bringing the Naira down to 1/$. We are currently at 300/$.

He has done it in Lagos, so he's doing it again. cheesy You people know the group I'm talking about. In fact, deactivate your cryptocurrency accounts — it's a scam. Cry me a river.

my brother, that guy that was ordering us to sell our crypto and dump our dollar with threat that dollar is going to 700naira, I was just shaking my head

I still remember their slogan 'keep your dollar close and your handkerchief closer' I never still use that handkerchief till now grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 8:29pm On May 13
Paykay:
my brother, that guy that was ordering us to sell our crypto and dump our dollar with threat that dollar is going to 700naira, I was just shaking my head

I still remember their slogan 'keep your dollar close and your handkerchief closer' I never still use that handkerchief till now grin
I told them that as long as a Nigerian that loves money is leading us, it will get worse even if things appreciate for five months or one year. I truly want the best for this nation, but it's eluding us.

The same way celebrities want to be richer and more influential than other celebrities is how politicians are too.

It's all about the money and the power with a little project to make it look as if they're working. They're just manipulating everything. For me, I'm not too bothered anymore. I'll follow them up in silence.

My anger is how they want to put all the youths in a cage so that they'll control their income.

I don't even want people to know how much I have let alone control it for me.

13 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by armadeo(m): 8:36pm On May 13
[quote author=Tflex01 post=129935346]

The fact that $BTC is misbehaving while $PEPE keep printing green candles is an indication of what to expect from $PEPE this bull run but don't worry, expect $PEPE to dump very hard at some point, it always give patient people on the sideline opportunity to enter. I missed the February pump even though I was checking it every day but went in hard when it dumped in April.

If you want to enter $PEPE now, use money you won't need for a very long time but I see $PEPE printing more good candles if $BTC finally move North in the coming weeks.

[/quote

I'll wait. I'm watching it closely now.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Paykay: 9:11pm On May 13
Now is not the time to be buying Altcoins

Bitcoin dominance is getting higher, is going to be a bloodbath for Altcoins once bitcoin starts dumping

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tflex01: 10:46pm On May 13
If there is someone somewhere who still tells you specifically what to do without doing your own due diligence then you are not qualified to be called an adult, worst still in a financial market.

There is a reason we call all participants in the financial market (whether stock, crypto, Forex or even indices) speculators. The truth is, we are all speculating. If anybody knows the specific direction of the market (exactly what the market is set out to do and when) they will be multi billionaires in dollars.

Use your head, analyze the market, try to read if necessary, ask questions, but don't follow anybody dogmatically in this space. Enter market when you think everything is right with you. Don't use the money you will need in the next few weeks/months. Buy any coin you are totally convinced about and have a backup plan for DCA. Sometimes your time in the market can be far more rewarding than timing the market.

The bull is here. 🐂

11 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tflex01: 11:03pm On May 13
armadeo:
I'll wait. I'm watching it closely now.

👍

Let's hope the major retracement will come soon enough but if there is any money you are not using now try and put part of it.

I waited that long because BTC was pumping and I expected BTC to dump before halving and it did. But I think situation is different now with the way $PEPE is moving without $BTC pumping, imagine what will happen if BTC explodes as some school of taught believe BTC is currently accumulating for a massive upward movement. cool

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 12:10am On May 14
Paykay:
Take note

Ai coins always pumps after memes coin.

This is a financial advice

Hmmm. Can u list out the ones u have in mind ?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 12:18am On May 14
Superpack589:
Hmm this so-called bull run sha. I stopped any DCA last month. It was fun putting money at every dip but when everything started going down, it became mixed with frustration. Right now, I'm ok with with what I have bought even though the portfolio has already been cut in half due to the dip. Any money wey enter my hand now na to save am take do something else. Shi shi, I no dy put for crypto again. For now, na to dy read this thread like storybook. If na next year my money complete, I go pull am out even if there's no profit. At least it will help me save the money. Profit or no profit, I see long-term crypto trading as a great way to preserve (and potentially multiply) wealth.

regardless of what is happening in the market right now , I feel we’re still early .

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 12:23am On May 14
Nna ehn , There will always be regrets in crypto ,

1. Regret that you buy at the top
2. Regret that you don’t buy more
3. Regret that u take profit early
4. Regret that you Fail to take profit
5. Regret that you dnt buy atall..

Which one Dey pain pass?

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by santos123(m): 12:23am On May 14
Paykay:

where is the guy again? Quote him angry
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 12:24am On May 14
Pepe vs floki .,
Which one do u think will run harder in this bullrun ?

Like for Pepe, share for floki
📍

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by haleymoon: 6:23am On May 14
seanwilliam:

Which one Dey pain pass?

For me personally, I always regret buying at the top. When I got into the crypto world, No godfather or mentor or whatsoever to act as a guiding light to put me through, I was encapsulated by the euphoria of a coin going uptrend without studying the dynamics of the chart thinking it will always go north. I learnt the hard way as newbies usually do when confronted in an uncharted territory. But hey look at me right now, a game changer now in the market grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 6:29am On May 14
seanwilliam:

Which one Dey pain pass?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Paykay: 6:31am On May 14
seanwilliam:

Hmmm. Can u list out the ones u have in mind ?

Buy

PHB(Phoenix)

PAAL AI..

This is a financial advice.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Superpack589: 8:32am On May 14
seanwilliam:
regardless of what is happening in the market right now , I feel we’re still early .

Well let's keep watching...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Dundalk(m): 9:36am On May 14
good morning..
Please guys I need 1 CORE to complete this task..

Please someone should help me Asap..

0xb61Aa165870499bb3E939ED62055cbf8617c6F5C

🙏🙏

(1) (2) (3) ... (3660) (3661) (3662) (3663) (3664) (3665) (3666) ... (3692) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: XaToXi and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.