Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,804 members, 7,848,162 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 05:24 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3675) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3416235 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3672) (3673) (3674) (3675) (3676) (3677) (3678) ... (3701) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojimmu95: 4:30pm On May 19
Valwezzy:

Create a fresh account and start afresh…

Better to have a backup just in case
Boss please how do I go about this
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ProudWitch: 4:56pm On May 19
Ojimmu95:

Ok thanks a lot
Because I actually did, I used vpn
You're welcome.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojemedad: 5:15pm On May 19
Me when Matic finally pump

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ojay95: 5:19pm On May 19
If you missed notcoin, get in here. This is early

https:///RecaTapperBot?start=ref_5776946196
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 5:26pm On May 19
SEGLIZ:
@iLegendd, I noticed your activities on crypto currency, would it be possible you put me through? I only limit myself to mining waiting million light year for it to rise but I know there are other means if only I can be put through by someone that know the rudimentary procedure.
I shy away from private conversation nowadays, even if the person wants to pay for mentorship. This is why I try my best to post some things I come across on this thread. That's the little I can contribute. But, YouTube and Google won't disappoint you. My apologies, Sir.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Valwezzy: 5:26pm On May 19
Ojimmu95:

Boss please how do I go about this

Download dual space or multi accounts, clone your telegram and then use a new number to register and verify your account.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Manculated: 6:04pm On May 19
OgogoroFreak:
I can send you 100 usdt. I don't have Naira.

May we never lack.

Boss i tap into your grace please.

ABXHXqdxxu6QFu4FYBcxDm5nMMuNQw7vp4iJL27Q96dg

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 7:06pm On May 19
Unah wan turn here to beggers den as ashawo thread don close now undecided embarassed
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 7:35pm On May 19
Allthelight:
nothing ever goes to zero.. They will reset
i know, I'm just using it to describe the level of dumping that would happen
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tflex01: 8:21pm On May 19
Robnectar:
Unah wan turn here to beggers den as ashawo thread don close now undecided embarassed

Funny enough na cruise ogogorofreakk dey

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 8:26pm On May 19
Tflex01:

Funny enough na cruise ogogorofreakk dey

Abeg make e b cruise,,.. cox once u start giving them,.. different alternate go dey pump up from no where,.. see another person don dey claim I tap into your grace, run dey drop wallet addressgrin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tflex01: 8:45pm On May 19
Robnectar:

Abeg make e b cruise,,.. cox once u start giving them,.. different alternate go dey pump up from no where,.. see another person don dey claim I tap into your grace, run dey drop wallet addressgrin

😂 😂 😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SEGLIZ: 8:55pm On May 19
iLegendd:
I shy away from private conversation nowadays, even if the person wants to pay for mentorship. This is why I try my best to post some things I come across on this thread. That's the little I can contribute. But, YouTube and Google won't disappoint you. My apologies, Sir.
thanks, I understand you clearly. I will route DYOR way like you suggested.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DeBruno1: 8:59pm On May 19
Greetings everyone is there any other crypto exchange apart from Binance and Bybit i can verify with BVN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Smithwilliams826: 9:11pm On May 19
DeBruno1:
Greetings everyone is there any other crypto exchange apart from Binance and Bybit i can verify with BVN

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 10:03pm On May 19
See image below. Moral of the story is, buy on spot when the market is down and forget about it.

If you must do futures, do it with a different money and money you can lose without losing weight. I have learned not to trust anyone in this crypto world and sometimes, not to even trust myself too much.

I remember when Solana was at $15 or $17 and some guys who used to have good predictions from a Telegram group called Binance Waves said Sol is going to 0 that some of their billionaire whale friends gave them this secret info. I started shorting at $15 and you already know how the story will end. cheesy

So, no matter how perfect the person's prediction has been in the past, trust it with only what you can lose. If you go all in with your two legs, that might be the day it won't work out as it usually does.

Too many regrets in crypto that being patient would've solved. This doesn't mean over-patience doesn't lead to regrets too — it does, but it's better than impatience.

Tips:

See, put small money in an obscure Japanese exchange that you even need to use Google translate to access and buy one of these new solid AI or RWA coins there, then forget about it for life or for now.

You know those types of exchanges that are so HARD to use because the interface is archaic or not user-friendly? Yes, do it with such exchange.

The aim is not to make money from it, but to just set traps everywhere. You might come back a year later and the exchange is gone, no problem. It's part of the hustle. Losing $50, $100, $200 or $500+ won't be the end of life.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 10:10pm On May 19
If you want to buy STRK, set your buy order at 0.931 because my liquidation is there and it MUST hit it in a flash before the real bull run will start.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lordgel7: 10:40pm On May 19
Don't miss this Yes coin o. Sign up with this link https:///realyescoinbot?start=t_1308230470_466
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AngbaMan(m): 12:01am On May 20
Made massive money from Notcoin
Scan QR code to join my WhatsApp group for free mining and crypto updates.
Don't be left behind

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by HazardAwka(m): 12:46am On May 20
https:///theYescoin_bot/Yescoin?startapp=hS3NGF

Join yescoin now. After tapswap, yescoin is next
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ojay95: 1:23am On May 20
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kcprince: 1:49am On May 20
The weekly candle just closed above 66k signaling a bullish continuation upwards . I tried to purchase some more usdt and discovered P2P on naira is no longer available on kucoin. How else can we convert naira to usdt and vice versal ?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Amazonperk(m): 2:34am On May 20
New airdrop: BNB (bep20)
Refer Reward: (0.03$) BNB (bep20)
Market: Coinmarketcap
Distribution: Instant

🔗 Airdrop Link: https:///BNBAIRDROPSDBOT?start=7066392807

How to join?
- Start Airdrop bot
- Complete All Tasks of Airdrop
- Submit Your BNB (bep20) Wallet

⭐Disclaimer: Airdrop is 100% free. Don't send anything for receiving airdrop tokens. Just join airdrop for free!

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 2:42am On May 20
Honestly, BTC is the most wicked father in the world. He doesn't want any of his kids to be better than him. Look at how they bleed while he laughs. 😂

Modified:

My alarm for minor Monday correction just rang. Lemme watch if it will happen today.

14 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nnachukz(m): 7:36am On May 20
Worst experience for traders or miners is to see a gainful opportunity and ignorantly or willingly ignore it.
NOTCoin came, I ignored it, so did I for other coins but now I regret it.
You see this TapSwap, we die here.

/tapswap_mirror…
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 8:10am On May 20
nnachukz:
Worst experience for traders or miners is to see a gainful opportunity and ignorantly or willingly ignore it.
NOTCoin came, I ignored it, so did I for other coins but now I regret it.
You see this TapSwap, we die here.

/tapswap_mirror…

And don't miss out on this too, download star network app

Use robnectar as invitation code
Already has 10millions explorers
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nnachukz(m): 8:24am On May 20
Robnectar:

And don't miss out on this too, download star network app

Use robnectar as invitation code
Already has 10millions explorers
Tell me more about it. It seems like an old project already to me. About 3yrs Old already.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by armadeo(m): 8:26am On May 20
iLegendd:
If you want to buy STRK, set your buy order at 0.931 because my liquidation is there and it MUST hit it in a flash before the real bull run will start.

This guy always dey make me laugh with this liquidation stuff. He's so sure market must liquidate him. Loool.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 8:35am On May 20
nnachukz:

Tell me more about it. It seems like an old project already to me. About 3yrs Old already.

Pi coin is older than star network app, u can DYOR on it,.. is as simple as ABC, just take ur time, Google is ur friend : cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (3672) (3673) (3674) (3675) (3676) (3677) (3678) ... (3701) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.