Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3324180 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (3656) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nittly(m): 9:33pm On Jan 12, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
Yeah. You can send to who needs and request for money as exchange. What do you think?
Ok, I have get your point......... Thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nittly(m): 9:37pm On Jan 12, 2021
Ebowo:

ha ! 1000 abi 100k? it's ridiculously too small an amount to buy btc with
One thousand, I know it too small. I just one to risk it as a starter investor

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kwende(m): 9:45pm On Jan 12, 2021
Please, am new to bitcoin. I just downloaded the Luno apps and it shows 1 BTC is 16,365,259 naira. However, google shows 1 BTC = 12,892,024.90.
Will I be correct to assume this difference is due to the exchange rate of the naira to dollar or is there any other explanation?

Thanks for the feedback.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by xolocious(m): 12:31am On Jan 13, 2021
kwende:
Please, am new to bitcoin. I just downloaded the Luno apps and it shows 1 BTC is 16,365,259 naira. However, google shows 1 BTC = 12,892,024.90.
Will I be correct to assume this difference is due to the exchange rate of the naira to dollar or is there any other explanation?

Thanks for the feedback.

Luno makes use of the black market rate. Hence the difference in price while that of Google is the official exchange rate.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by TheZebra: 7:46am On Jan 13, 2021
tammyboy1:
bro i wanted to withraw just 100k from luno this morning,but it keeps saying account is locked,contact support,I'm level 1 verified and i have only withrew 20k, max is 200k, so why lock my account so soon? I have actually deposited 200k tho, please what do you think is the cause? My hard earned cash is locked up there..
Helloz hqve your account been unlocked yet? If yes, what was the initial issue, why did they lock it please?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by tammyboy1(m): 7:49am On Jan 13, 2021
TheZebra:

Helloz hqve your account been unlocked yet? If yes, what was the initial issue, why did they lock it please?
it's still locked oh, they said i should wait after four business days before they reply me, so I'm waiting
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by staga: 8:35am On Jan 13, 2021
imagrg:
Remember xrp has a case looming in court. It could be delisted completely.

Delisted from where? The exchanges that stopped Ripple trading did it a favour so speculators do not short the token out of existence.

The company will simply move to a new country and rebrand. Their product base and RippleNet are still intact and they have more than 1000 banks from all over the world already signed up to use this network. Ripple could be the next big thing.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by TheZebra: 9:37am On Jan 13, 2021
tammyboy1:
it's still locked oh, they said i should wait after four business days before they reply me, so I'm waiting
Now I'm getting scared
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by tammyboy1(m): 1:06pm On Jan 13, 2021
TheZebra:

Now I'm getting scared
if you want to use luno, do all your verifications first before depositing any money to avoid stories that touch, I'm actually making moves to get my documents ready, would verify soon and withdraw all my cash from them ...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SavageResponse(m): 2:42pm On Jan 13, 2021
staga:

Delisted from where? The exchanges that stopped Ripple trading did it a favour so speculators do not short the token out of existence.

The company will simply move to a new country and rebrand. Their product base and RippleNet are still intact and they have more than 1000 banks from all over the world already signed up to use this network. Ripple could be the next big thing.

Ripple could be the next big thing bla bla bla!

Na so una go dey talk undecided

That's the same way they have been hyping Facebook's Libra, Pi and the rest of them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by martswaelee(m): 2:44pm On Jan 13, 2021
tammyboy1:
if you want to use luno, do all your verifications first before depositing any money to avoid stories that touch, I'm actually making moves to get my documents ready, would verify soon and withdraw all my cash from them ...

Do they accept ,NIN slip?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by tammyboy1(m): 2:46pm On Jan 13, 2021
martswaelee:

Do they accept ,NIN slip?
No
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 13, 2021
Haykins2115:
Hello everyone,I will like to go into cryptocurrency this year,but I'm confused on which wallet to use,I have luno app on my phone but I'm stucked at the verification level just because I only have the temporary NIMC slip with me which they are not going to accept,so I can't use that for now.

But I was told to use Quidax app instead of luno due to their low charges and easier to use compare to luno,but I just want to ask the great minds here if the registration and verification for quidax is easy to do too,cos I only have that temporary nimc slip with me and not any other form of identification.

Thanks
Quidax is very easy,low charges and easy to work om

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by TheZebra: 3:40pm On Jan 13, 2021
tammyboy1:
What documents do i need? Cos i already verified the first level with my bvn i think
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 13, 2021
lovinhubby2wife:
I invested in Bitcoin and ethereum 2 days ago...
The value is just depreciating o, am I about to lose my 300,000naira? I thought they said it's growing cry
same with me. I almost fell into depression but i have built up my courage to wait for long term

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by TheZebra: 3:41pm On Jan 13, 2021
bradwilli:
Quidax is very easy,low charges and easy to work om
How is their withdrawal? Hope no delays?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 13, 2021
TheZebra:

How is their withdrawal? Hope no delays?
not withdrawn.But their support is almost instant and so i believe if there is any issues it will be attended to quickly

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Haykins2115(m): 5:56pm On Jan 13, 2021
Hi guys,I'm just a newbie in cryptocurrency trading,so I want to ask the bosses in the house if bitcoin cash(BCH) is a good investment over litecoin(LTC)

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by solreb: 6:21pm On Jan 13, 2021
kwende:

Thanks for the feedback.
Please use Binance. Binance is the king. I have Luno too but it limits you to N200k transactions and limited coins and tokens. Whereas Binance allows me N4m and has several tokens, trade execution is fast. If you want to join Binance, please use my referral link https://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=65396551
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SavageResponse(m): 6:25pm On Jan 13, 2021
lovinhubby2wife:
I invested in Bitcoin and ethereum 2 days ago...
The value is just depreciating o, am I about to lose my 300,000naira? I thought they said it's growing cry

I warned you people but you will not listen!

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by solreb: 6:26pm On Jan 13, 2021
bradwilli:
same with me. I almost fell into depression but I have built up my courage to wait for long term
Hold your piece. Both will still make you money. I bought Ethereum yesterday via Binance. And I have been buying BTC in small amounts at different prices, the lowest being N15.5m. Once BTC reaches N18m plus, I will offload and go in again. I have set Buy Limit for DNT which did a 90% run yesterday. Using Binance has been a great experience for me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 13, 2021
solreb:

Hold your piece. Both will still make you money. I bought Ethereum yesterday via Binance. And I have been buying BTC in small amounts at different prices, the lowest being N15.5m. Once BTC reaches N18m plus, I will offload and go in again. I have set Buy Limit for DNT which did a 90% run yesterday. Using Binance has been a great experience for me.
Yeah i am hodling. Pls what app/wallet do you trade with? Thanks bro
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by solreb: 6:30pm On Jan 13, 2021
staga:

I just bought 1000 XRP @ $0.28 yesterday on Binance and I know it still has an upside. I plan to continue trading it. The recent run of XRP was due to Asian investors loading up. Even if XRP has issues in the USA, other economies will still use them. So the upside is great. Watch closely too XLM which has done a recent run.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 13, 2021
solreb:

I just bought 1000 XRP @ $0.28 yesterday on Binance and I know it still has an upside. I plan to continue trading it. The recent run of XRP was due to Asian investors loading up. Even if XRP has issues in the USA, other economies will still use them. So the upside is great. Watch closely too XLM which has done a recent run.
in naira its abt 125k,i mean 1000Xrp? Cos i dont get chief
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by tammyboy1(m): 6:53pm On Jan 13, 2021
TheZebra:

What documents do i need? Cos i already verified the first level with my bvn i think
just check there requirements in the app, you'll see everything
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MTAIYEM: 7:45pm On Jan 13, 2021
sircatherine45:

Sorry for the late reply.
Nairaland anti spam bot banned me for three days. I apologise.

Ethereum, then if you want an alternative, Ripple is OK

Thanks sir.

Which wallet should I use please? Thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 13, 2021
cool

Getting the bag is a calling

Cheers to those who bought 1inch with me

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Stan2330(m): 8:20pm On Jan 13, 2021
How do I use binance to buy crypto currency
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Weirdgee: 9:30pm On Jan 13, 2021
amajato:
Please I need suggestions on 5 coins to invest in...very Long term investment
Buy vechain, chainlink, pokadot, ethereum and btc do your own research sha.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OvaSabi1(f): 9:40pm On Jan 13, 2021
Please what exchange rate does Binance use when you're withdrawing?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (3656) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Halastershang(m), Deppysit(m), Antioxidant, sexymonkey(m), Azaland(f), tweakstar and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.