Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Advice Needed On Scam Agent - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Advice Needed On Scam Agent (210 Views)

On Scam, Scamming, And Scammers. / Olx Scam Agent.beware Of This Number / Criminal Arrested, Refuses To Pay - Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed On Scam Agent by Sarang(f): 9:28am On Dec 17, 2020
Hi Nairalanders,

So a friend of mine was scammed by a travel agent who took more than a million from her and has refused to provide visa or pay back the money he took

He lives in Senegal currently. His acct balance shows that he has close to 10million but is refusing to pay my friend out of greediness I presume or con

What can be done?
Lawyers in the house.

You know what saving 1 million naira in Nigeria is at this day and age.
Long story cut short, I want to get the money back.
What can we do about this

@Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrest Father, Son And Also Grandson For Murder / My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me For Years- 20 Yr Old Lady Cries Out / The Rot In Ogun Transport Sector : Read The Genesis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.