Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Which Is Better In Term Of Ruggedity Nissan Almera Tino Or Opel Zafira - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Which Is Better In Term Of Ruggedity Nissan Almera Tino Or Opel Zafira (1654 Views)

Nissan Almera Tino / Opel Zafira Needed / Nissan Almera Tino(2005) Acceleration Issue / Is Opel Zafira A Good Car For A Transport Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is Better In Term Of Ruggedity Nissan Almera Tino Or Opel Zafira by Hollawayn05(m): 11:29am On Dec 17, 2020
Kindly give details on which is better in term of ruggedity, fuel consumption and durability
Re: Which Is Better In Term Of Ruggedity Nissan Almera Tino Or Opel Zafira by Blizzy9ja: 11:50am On Dec 17, 2020
Don't go close to Opel Zafira...
Re: Which Is Better In Term Of Ruggedity Nissan Almera Tino Or Opel Zafira by afoife: 9:25pm On Dec 17, 2020
Blizzy9ja:
Don't go close to Opel Zafira... than

Why
I used that mini for over a year, bought it used with over 200km, we rocked the traffic of Lagos Ibadan together every week and she never stopped me once, with unbelievable 10liters with AC. I beg

https://www.nairaland.com/3987026/2005-opel-zafira-ready-fly
Re: Which Is Better In Term Of Ruggedity Nissan Almera Tino Or Opel Zafira by Kewtt: 9:41pm On Dec 17, 2020
Hollawayn05:
Kindly give details on which is better in term of ruggedity, fuel consumption and durability
Do you think Almera Tino can survive moderate road accident?
Re: Which Is Better In Term Of Ruggedity Nissan Almera Tino Or Opel Zafira by Kewtt: 9:43pm On Dec 17, 2020
As for the zafira can you withstand your car suddenly going aflame without reason?
Re: Which Is Better In Term Of Ruggedity Nissan Almera Tino Or Opel Zafira by Hollawayn05(m): 9:47pm On Dec 17, 2020
Kewtt:
Do you think Almera Tino can survive moderate road accident?
Kindly explain guy further pls
Re: Which Is Better In Term Of Ruggedity Nissan Almera Tino Or Opel Zafira by Kewtt: 9:49pm On Dec 17, 2020
Hollawayn05:

Kindly explain guy further pls
Tino is plastic
Re: Which Is Better In Term Of Ruggedity Nissan Almera Tino Or Opel Zafira by nurey(m): 11:05am On Dec 18, 2020
Hollawayn05:

Almera Tino is preferred, luxury too, the Tino tops the zafira and the parts are readily available.

Just ensure you buy crankshaft and camshaft sensor extra incase of unprecedented failure. Also Tino is a uk vehicle most are RHD converted vehicle so look well before you leap

1 Like

Re: Which Is Better In Term Of Ruggedity Nissan Almera Tino Or Opel Zafira by diportivo: 7:44pm On Dec 18, 2020
ruggedity lo s'omo d'ajanaku o shocked

1 Like

Re: Which Is Better In Term Of Ruggedity Nissan Almera Tino Or Opel Zafira by Hollawayn05(m): 9:29pm On Dec 18, 2020
nurey:

Almera Tino is preferred, luxury too, the Tino tops the zafira and the parts are readily available.

Just ensure you buy crankshaft and camshaft sensor extra incase of unprecedented failure. Also Tino is a uk vehicle most are RHD converted vehicle so look well before you leap

Thanks
I appreciate
Re: Which Is Better In Term Of Ruggedity Nissan Almera Tino Or Opel Zafira by Hollawayn05(m): 9:29pm On Dec 18, 2020
Kewtt:
Tino is plastic
Understood Thanks
Re: Which Is Better In Term Of Ruggedity Nissan Almera Tino Or Opel Zafira by Hollawayn05(m): 3:27pm On Feb 19, 2021
Hollawayn05:

Thanks I appreciate
Hello bro How well can one identify a converted car Means from FH to LH
Re: Which Is Better In Term Of Ruggedity Nissan Almera Tino Or Opel Zafira by Wilson5183(m): 11:04pm On Feb 19, 2021
afoife:

Why
I used that mini for over a year, bought it used with over 200km, we rocked the traffic of Lagos Ibadan together every week and she never stopped me once, with unbelievable 10liters with AC. I beg

https://www.nairaland.com/3987026/2005-opel-zafira-ready-fly

Are u saying the car is not good or it consuming fuel alot
Re: Which Is Better In Term Of Ruggedity Nissan Almera Tino Or Opel Zafira by afoife: 10:56am On Feb 20, 2021
Sir, read and comprehend.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Way To Transport Car Lagos-abuja? / Which Is The Best Car Diagnostics Scanner With many features and Affordabl price / 6 Top Min Vans With The Best MPG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.