Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Photographer Shares Screenshot Of A Hilarious Message He Got From A Client - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Photographer Shares Screenshot Of A Hilarious Message He Got From A Client (49624 Views)

Dry Cleaner Returns Money He Found In A Client's Pocket (Photo) / Amaka Anku: HR Manager Shares Mail She Got From Prospective Employee / Lady And Her Workers Made To Sleep Outside After Working For A Client. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photographer Shares Screenshot Of A Hilarious Message He Got From A Client by Aphrygian(m): 5:18pm On Dec 17, 2020
AlfaSeltzer:

Not to me. He has just shown that he is incapable of keeping confidential commercial information private. Very bad image for a business.
Mr the question is who are you? Do you really matter in the scheme of things in this country. Let us not encourage nonsesnse, its malady for you to request something of such magnitude without atleast small renumeration, no matter who you are.

3 Likes

Re: Photographer Shares Screenshot Of A Hilarious Message He Got From A Client by BuddhaPalm(m): 5:23pm On Dec 17, 2020
nurez305:
Even davido with 15million follower would not request for this.... what a foolish client

It's an epidemic, even in the US, etc.

"Influencers" make similar ridiculous proposals to all sorts of businesses.
Re: Photographer Shares Screenshot Of A Hilarious Message He Got From A Client by 2nattie(m): 5:25pm On Dec 17, 2020
She dey try her luck ni
Re: Photographer Shares Screenshot Of A Hilarious Message He Got From A Client by Seyzcham91(m): 5:33pm On Dec 17, 2020
Abioo undecided

sometimes i even dey wonder why people mostly(females) dey take that followers thing serious both on instagram and twitter

big time rubbish

well i guess so they can have more customers(dick clients) sha sha
Fahdiga:
All for the grams
Re: Photographer Shares Screenshot Of A Hilarious Message He Got From A Client by sty1es: 5:48pm On Dec 17, 2020
A305:
Aside being hilarious.

It's a good deal (except that she wants 1000 pieces of your craft) negotiate that down, And this trade by barter is worth it.

She gets her bye-product. You get your exposure for more jobs. Everyone is happy.

Billionaires don't hustle their way to billions; it's either inherited or monopoly. Other than that, the capitalist system is predatory and parasitic.

You're a very stupid fool! Do you think the cost of the photograph is a mere 50k stuff? Know this stupid, the total cost won't be less than 200k! How much will an influencer charge?! Exposure will kill you there. That's how you tend to poverty.
Re: Photographer Shares Screenshot Of A Hilarious Message He Got From A Client by modsAREuselesss: 5:54pm On Dec 17, 2020
what is influence. what rubbish.
if na me i go agree then on that day i jakpa
Re: Photographer Shares Screenshot Of A Hilarious Message He Got From A Client by Omoluabi16(m): 5:58pm On Dec 17, 2020
Who are these people called 'influencers' Who or what are they influencing? All they do is latch on to trending news and try to give unpopular opinions which are mostly impracticable.. All for the gram of course. Basic people.

1 Like

Re: Photographer Shares Screenshot Of A Hilarious Message He Got From A Client by Magnoliaa(f): 6:28pm On Dec 17, 2020
Omoluabi16:
Who are these people called 'influencers' Who or what are they influencing? All they do is latch on to trending news and try to give unpopular opinions which are mostly impracticable.. All for the gram of course. Basic people.

grin Buh dahz ma goal, yunno. So you won't stan me when I become one - mindlessly burning bridges and canceling people for me?

And I'll, in turn, reward your loyalty by doing giveaways from the goodies I get from big men carrying me all over the world, while I post #IndependentChick pics online?
Re: Photographer Shares Screenshot Of A Hilarious Message He Got From A Client by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 17, 2020
Them for kukuma take him mama ransom with a picture with a gun pointed at her, since they want to rob my guy
Re: Photographer Shares Screenshot Of A Hilarious Message He Got From A Client by Notatribalist(m): 7:08pm On Dec 17, 2020
A305:
Aside being hilarious.

It's a good deal (except that she wants 1000 pieces of your craft) negotiate that down, And this trade by barter is worth it.

She gets her bye-product. You get your exposure for more jobs. Everyone is happy.

Billionaires don't hustle their way to billions; it's either inherited or monopoly. Other than that, the capitalist system is predatory and parasitic.

Is she Christiano Ronaldo?
Re: Photographer Shares Screenshot Of A Hilarious Message He Got From A Client by Ogarexmas: 7:10pm On Dec 17, 2020
AlfaSeltzer:
This photographer is very stupid. Making fun of your client is no way to grow a business.

This is a business proposition and very polite. You can make a counter proposal if the terms are not acceptable. It's nothing to start shouting at twitter for.
Everyone look no further this is the client lol

2 Likes

Re: Photographer Shares Screenshot Of A Hilarious Message He Got From A Client by freeze001(f): 7:16pm On Dec 17, 2020
free publicity/promotion is the offer...lol Some people are just shameless with a paltry 55,000 followers on IG and Facebook combined!

Kondomatic:
How much is the photographer supposed to charge?
Re: Photographer Shares Screenshot Of A Hilarious Message He Got From A Client by Missyajoke(f): 7:30pm On Dec 17, 2020
Christmas is almost here instead of walking aimlessly in the street doing nothing grin grin grin remember this quote "An idle hand is the Devil's workshop". So just register for the cake and snacks training here Bring all your problems to the cake and snacks training and you'll be answered accordingly.

Re: Photographer Shares Screenshot Of A Hilarious Message He Got From A Client by olorunyomi13773: 7:36pm On Dec 17, 2020
:Not to me. He has just shown that he is incapable of keeping confidential commercial information private. Very bad image for a business.
Re: Photographer Shares Screenshot Of A Hilarious Message He Got From A Client by bobluck: 7:51pm On Dec 17, 2020
TalkTalkTwins:
[img]https://1.bp..com/-yUb-r6OLujQ/X9tkve-dRSI/AAAAAAAAE4M/tomnnKT6rVc3JskwIX8SD7lHR_mznKNVwCLcBGAsYHQ/w640-h456/blog.jpg[/img]
A Nigerian photographer, MO Documentary Photographer, has taken to Twitter to share the screenshot of an email he just got from his client. In the email which was reportedly sent from an influencer, he was told to deliver a job which included; a documentary-style video and another package that included approximately 1,000 photos.

How is this a story?

[img]https://1.bp..com/-EeMR-vG-aZs/X9tmkOUHXeI/AAAAAAAAE4Y/9BU3PwNdzT0iO87LUBl9Q_X4gH5xiS9UQCLcBGAsYHQ/w640-h488/blog.jpg[/img]

The wedding which was scheduled to take place on 10th April 2021 would be done in exchange for social media exposure to the client's 55,000 followers across all social media pages.

See a copy of the image below:
[img]https://1.bp..com/-KTCk1S4BHlE/X9ticOAZbtI/AAAAAAAAE4A/1egUxjJD-5U40u-p-l0xzcjRZTa9HHdCwCLcBGAsYHQ/w516-h640/blog.jpg[/img]

Source: https://mobile.twitter.com/MayorOfUyo/status/1339513377236930560
Re: Photographer Shares Screenshot Of A Hilarious Message He Got From A Client by Kyrx(m): 7:52pm On Dec 17, 2020
This one na suffering now Haba!
Re: Photographer Shares Screenshot Of A Hilarious Message He Got From A Client by Onnasucs1(m): 8:00pm On Dec 17, 2020
1hour+ video plus 1000 pictures in exchange for a shout out to 50k followers. Is she crazy? Does she know how much those services cost?

if the price of one picture is #200 that's like 200k for 1000 pictures.

If he needs a shout-out for his business he'll pay a bigger influencer a fee much lower than the price of 1000 pictures.
Re: Photographer Shares Screenshot Of A Hilarious Message He Got From A Client by Coinbased: 8:30pm On Dec 17, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Photographer Shares Screenshot Of A Hilarious Message He Got From A Client by UndauntedYOCA(f): 8:31pm On Dec 17, 2020
This dude is fine sha but he looks like he's had no rest.
Re: Photographer Shares Screenshot Of A Hilarious Message He Got From A Client by macrodata(m): 9:23pm On Dec 17, 2020
Kondomatic:
How much is the photographer supposed to charge?
this job is nothing less than 300k
Re: Photographer Shares Screenshot Of A Hilarious Message He Got From A Client by alllivesmatter(m): 9:34pm On Dec 17, 2020
That's what they do....Influencers. The new craze...

This is why our Guys and Girls do stupid and disgraceful things on the social media just so that they can gain undue advantages like this.

Stupid People...Your Phones are smarter than you are.
Re: Photographer Shares Screenshot Of A Hilarious Message He Got From A Client by alllivesmatter(m): 9:42pm On Dec 17, 2020
onyechez:
Why not strike a deal, instead of wailing. Might be an opportunity to grow bigger and get more connect.
Not everything is money at the start.
And those of you above or below should wise up.
Every opportunity you can make use of it in one way or the other.

How about another perspective to this?

It's Humanity First oooo...Money will come and Go...
Re: Photographer Shares Screenshot Of A Hilarious Message He Got From A Client by alllivesmatter(m): 9:45pm On Dec 17, 2020
DelTel:
begii-begi influencer grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photographer Shares Screenshot Of A Hilarious Message He Got From A Client by alllivesmatter(m): 9:45pm On Dec 17, 2020
Stephenlord:
this one dey mad ni?

who she Dey influence?
Ashawo change name

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photographer Shares Screenshot Of A Hilarious Message He Got From A Client by alllivesmatter(m): 9:47pm On Dec 17, 2020
LadySarah:
They call themselves influencers but are jobless in real life looking for freebies.

It's a problem in the west now. some will even tell you to pay them onto it all. That they are advertising you.

Go and work.

Yeah...It's the new trend. A kind of a new craze. No thanks to the social media.
Re: Photographer Shares Screenshot Of A Hilarious Message He Got From A Client by armadeo(m): 9:51pm On Dec 17, 2020
This is an old scam now.

Check youtube
Re: Photographer Shares Screenshot Of A Hilarious Message He Got From A Client by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 17, 2020
Omohhh run oo
Re: Photographer Shares Screenshot Of A Hilarious Message He Got From A Client by berbs: 11:12pm On Dec 17, 2020
This sh1t can't be true. Nah, it never happened. It's just jokes.
Re: Photographer Shares Screenshot Of A Hilarious Message He Got From A Client by Omoluabi16(m): 12:22am On Dec 18, 2020
Magnoliaa:

grin Buh dahz ma goal, yunno. So you won't stan me when I become one - mindlessly burning bridges and canceling people for me?

And I'll, in turn, reward your loyalty by doing giveaways from the goodies I get from big men carrying me all over the world, while I post #IndependentChick pics online?
lol. you will be gracing Nairaland FP ni yen
Re: Photographer Shares Screenshot Of A Hilarious Message He Got From A Client by Larlan2012: 12:44am On Dec 18, 2020
Ogun kee am
Re: Photographer Shares Screenshot Of A Hilarious Message He Got From A Client by FairAdvocate(m): 3:17am On Dec 18, 2020
Not a bad deal though, negotiate down to what you can afford as a photographer and seal the deal... Make sure you have a white and black agreement and the implication of a party not staying true to his side of the bargain.
With this you can sue if she failed.
Re: Photographer Shares Screenshot Of A Hilarious Message He Got From A Client by blank(f): 4:56am On Dec 18, 2020
I've marked the date on my calendar. Looking out for the social influencer getting married on that date. grin.

I do love some gossip sometimes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Customs Promotes Bashir Abubakar Who Rejected $420,000 Bribe / Photos Of Pretty Female Naval Officer / 5 Feminine Jobs Men Are Doing And Hitting It Big In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.