Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,638 members, 7,851,136 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:01 PM

How Can A Nigerian Join The US Army Or Air Force. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Can A Nigerian Join The US Army Or Air Force. (2444 Views)

Apply For US Army Recruitment For Foreigners 2023/2024 – Www.goarmy.com / Nigerian Air Force Nationwide Recruitment For Direct Short Services Cadet (DSSC) / I Want To Join The Nigerian Army ,but I have questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can A Nigerian Join The US Army Or Air Force. by princedan295(m): 4:10pm On Dec 17, 2020
I'm in Nigeria. I have never been to abroad but there's hope

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Nigerian Join The US Army Or Air Force. by FAndreas(m): 4:11pm On Dec 17, 2020
lol Oga join ur country army

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Nigerian Join The US Army Or Air Force. by Freestainworld(m): 4:19pm On Dec 17, 2020
Hope you are not planning to infiltrate another man's country military, if you are Boko boy, you no go succeed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Nigerian Join The US Army Or Air Force. by philest222(m): 4:37pm On Dec 17, 2020
It will be great if I can serve in US army too but unfortunately am a Nigerian

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Nigerian Join The US Army Or Air Force. by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 17, 2020
I can help u

U will start from the rank of brigander coperal.

Will only charge u a token

3 Likes

Re: How Can A Nigerian Join The US Army Or Air Force. by Soleye24(m): 5:48pm On Dec 17, 2020
GayPontiff:
I can help u
U will start from the rank of brigander coperal.
Will only charge u a token

They are here, clear road for them.

8 Likes

Re: How Can A Nigerian Join The US Army Or Air Force. by emmy512: 6:00pm On Dec 17, 2020
Go learn to speak important languages and you'll have a chance. Search Google

Yearly the US Navy calls on people from different backgrounds with language skills

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Nigerian Join The US Army Or Air Force. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 17, 2020
Soleye24:

They are here, clear road for them.

I just helped my neighbor yesterday join Al Queda.
He joined from d rank of Lt. Marshall.

Will u join too?
Infact I want u to join.
Just small money

4 Likes

Re: How Can A Nigerian Join The US Army Or Air Force. by BigDawsNet: 7:31pm On Dec 17, 2020
Migrate to the US legally

You need atleast to be a greencard holder to apply and sign up

When you get your status

You will be screened for medical and physical fitness if you pass you can proceeds to the US Army or US Navy Seals training..

You start as a private

Secondly
.. If you wanna start of as a commissioned Officer
You hav to complete an ROTC program or a four-year college degree, and then successfully complete Officer Candidate School,

Then you can enter the Army or navy seals with a commission as second lieutenant. The officer school involves 12 weeks of classroom and field-based training...

10 Likes

Re: How Can A Nigerian Join The US Army Or Air Force. by rowland545(m): 8:40pm On Dec 17, 2020
Start with d Nigerian army if u survive then u can apply for transfer to the u.s army its a piece of cake.

But first start from Nigerian army...

Hope my comment was helpful
Re: How Can A Nigerian Join The US Army Or Air Force. by princedan295(m): 9:05pm On Dec 17, 2020
FAndreas:
Lol let me go there first and get the expertise that Is needed to tackle insecurities.
Re: How Can A Nigerian Join The US Army Or Air Force. by princedan295(m): 9:06pm On Dec 17, 2020
Freestainworld:
Hope you are not planning to infiltrate another man's country military, if you are Boko boy, you no go succeed.

Out of context
Re: How Can A Nigerian Join The US Army Or Air Force. by oluwemimo35349: 9:12pm On Dec 17, 2020
Re: How Can A Nigerian Join The US Army Or Air Force. by Sleekfun: 9:49pm On Dec 17, 2020
Watch there movie, sue the cloth and walk around majestically ...my brother you are in ...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can A Nigerian Join The US Army Or Air Force. by EmeraldHash(m): 10:41pm On Dec 17, 2020
Me too self. I really I want to join their army.
Re: How Can A Nigerian Join The US Army Or Air Force. by Soleye24(m): 11:14pm On Dec 17, 2020
GayPontiff:

I just helped my neighbor yesterday join Al Queda. He joined from d rank of Lt. Marshall.
Will u join too? Infact I want u to join. Just small money
No, I will like to join ISIL
Re: How Can A Nigerian Join The US Army Or Air Force. by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 18, 2020
princedan295:
U Never Join Ur Country Own Finish U Dey Think Of U.S, U Funny Die.

Re: How Can A Nigerian Join The US Army Or Air Force. by Lotusflowerbomb: 9:21am On Dec 18, 2020
princedan295:
Not possible. You need a green card, however you can look at French Foreign Legion. Make your research about it.
Re: How Can A Nigerian Join The US Army Or Air Force. by addictiv(m): 10:02am On Dec 18, 2020
Lotusflowerbomb:
Not possible. You need a green card, however you can look at French Foreign Legion. Make your research about it.
Nice... Never knew there was a military formation that accepts foreigners ...

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Chevron Graduate Training For 2007 / Urgent Philip Moris / Nysc Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.