Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,410 members, 7,830,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Ever Got Tired While Watching A Movie And Slept Off? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Ever Got Tired While Watching A Movie And Slept Off? (331 Views)

Vlc Player Fast Forward Itself While Watching Movie / Be Aware of The Scam Sites That Pay By Watching Advertisement / Irotvmobile App...used In Watching Cinemas Nollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Got Tired While Watching A Movie And Slept Off? by ike6: 5:50pm On Dec 17, 2020
Checkout my vr headset that costs just 10,000naira

For Android users only

Of what use is it anyway you may ask, well it's very useful to the movie watcher who sleeps off while watching a movie. Remember the last time your phone fell out of your hand while watching a movie due to tiredness, the vr goggles will help prevent that.

Firstly, you need to download vr media player from your play store and watch movies through it in the vr goggles.

It gives a cinematic like experience
With the option of playing vr games with it

Re: Ever Got Tired While Watching A Movie And Slept Off? by ike6: 5:52pm On Dec 17, 2020
These are the available headsets for now

Re: Ever Got Tired While Watching A Movie And Slept Off? by Veiniously: 8:32pm On Dec 18, 2020
Can I use It on my pc
Re: Ever Got Tired While Watching A Movie And Slept Off? by Honduras01: 1:24am On Dec 19, 2020
Veiniously:
Can I use It on my pc
grin
Re: Ever Got Tired While Watching A Movie And Slept Off? by Veiniously: 8:36pm On Dec 19, 2020
Honduras01:
grin
why are you smiling?
Re: Ever Got Tired While Watching A Movie And Slept Off? by Honduras01: 9:27pm On Dec 19, 2020
Veiniously:
why are you smiling?
grin

(1) (Reply)

HP ENVY 15 Beats Core I7 8gram 1TB @ 160k / How Much Is Motherboard / HP 240 G6 Battery Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.