Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

THE LOVE, LEAD, LET OF NETWORK MARKETING PROSPECTING (The 3Ls) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / THE LOVE, LEAD, LET OF NETWORK MARKETING PROSPECTING (The 3Ls) (196 Views)

Prospecting - The Art Of Looking For New Customers / O'odua Group Receives Oil Prospecting License / Best Internet Provider In Terms Of Network Speed in Lugbe, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

THE LOVE, LEAD, LET OF NETWORK MARKETING PROSPECTING (The 3Ls) by Nmtransafrica: 9:41pm On Dec 17, 2020
Social Media Prospecting
This represents one of the many ways by which you as a network marketing professional can build an effective network for your business. I would like you to pay attention to these 3 L’s that are CRITICAL when prospecting on Social Media. They are 3 simple tips that I believe should be a part of any network marketing business when prospecting.

1.Love Your Prospects.
These prospects are the FUTURE of your business, and one of the things you must master is letting them feel APPRECIATED, HONORED and LOVED by you. If you don’t want to see less of them do business with you, you will need to make them your friends. Even if they are not doing business with you yet, reach out to them from time to time. Find out about their well-being, amongst other things.

You also need to make them know that you are there to HELP them. “I just want you to know that I enjoyed the conversation that we had the other time…” even if that was not the best of conversations for you. Let them feel comfortable around you.

The truth is this;prospects are human and want to feel you are there to HELP them and that you actually CARE about them as a person more than the fact that they are your prospects.
Read more via the link
https://www.networkmarketingtransafrica.com/the-love-lead-let-of-network-marketing-prospecting-the-3ls/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

I Buy Facebook Accounts / Lead Generation Company In Canada / Man Leaves Baby Mama Near Dead After Brutalizing Her With A Cutlass In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.