Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,961 members, 7,863,415 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:21 PM

Boy, 14, Licks Blood Off Knife After Stabbing Cousin, 4, & Aunt 50 Times (Pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boy, 14, Licks Blood Off Knife After Stabbing Cousin, 4, & Aunt 50 Times (Pics) (3972 Views)

Spain: Woman Sliced Off Her Boss' Penis With A Knife After He Tried To Rape Her / Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) / 51-Year-Old Landlord Flogs A Married Woman 50 Times With Belt In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy, 14, Licks Blood Off Knife After Stabbing Cousin, 4, & Aunt 50 Times (Pics) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 17, 2020
This is the horrifying moment a 14-year-old schoolboy licks a bloody hunting knife after stabbing his aunt and young cousin before reportedly saying "it tastes good."

The teen - who the Sun Online has chosen not to name - is alleged to have knifed Yulia Nevgodovska and her four-year-old son around 50 times leaving them close to death.

Both victims were rushed to intensive care with multiple stab wounds and only just survived, say hospital medics.

The attack took place in the village of Kriukivshchyna near Ukraine’s capital city of Kiev six months ago and was captured by surveillance cameras.

In the video, shown on a local TV channel yesterday, an attacker is seen chasing a woman across the courtyard of her house and stabbing her with a cleaver and a hunting knife.

Recalling the episode, Yulia told reporters: “He licked the knife and said, ‘Now I know why maniacs drink blood.

"It tastes good. Your blood is all over me. Welcome to my world!’”

According to Yulia, the horrific events unfolded after she entered her nephew’s room and noticed scratches on the wooden floor.

Yulia said: “I was cleaning ****** room when I saw the scratches and asked him where they came from.

“He did not reply and exited the room. I think he got scared.”

It was speculated the deep scratches were caused by a knife.

Several minutes later Yulia said she found the boy in the kitchen.

She said: “He was standing in the kitchen with his head hooded and arms folded.

“When I approached, he rushed toward me and stabbed me with a knife.”

A bleeding Yulia fled the house trying to lead the attacker away from her young son who had witnessed the attack.

In the courtyard, she managed to use her mobile phone and call for help.

She says that angered the boy and he began to strike her in the chest and back with his weapon.

After she fell onto the ground, he went back to the house and attacked her son Mikhail, reports local media.

Hearing her child’s screams, Yulia managed to get to her feet and hurried to his rescue.

Footage then shows her and Mikhail, whose face is covered with blood, escaping their house while being followed by the attacker.

He only ran away from the scene when his mum turned up, say the reports

She said: “Yulia called me and said she had been stabbed. I ran to her house calling emergency services on my way."

Yulia and Mikhail were rushed to hospital on the verge of death and, fortunately, medics managed to save their lives.

Police launched a criminal case for attempted murder against the boy who was not arrested and is currently living with distant relatives.

He reportedly confessed to detectives claiming he "was driven to the actions by constant domestic abuse."

However, investigators did not find evidence to back up his claims, reports said.

The boy moved in with his aunt a year before the incident because "he had a tense relationship with his mother", according to his relatives.

He faces up to 15 years in prison if found guilty of the attacks.
Source: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/13506253/boy-licks-blood-off-knife-stabs-aunt-russia/
Re: Boy, 14, Licks Blood Off Knife After Stabbing Cousin, 4, & Aunt 50 Times (Pics) by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:15pm On Dec 17, 2020
This one don too watch horror movies
Re: Boy, 14, Licks Blood Off Knife After Stabbing Cousin, 4, & Aunt 50 Times (Pics) by illicit(m): 10:23pm On Dec 17, 2020
Somehow I think the boy was abused....
Re: Boy, 14, Licks Blood Off Knife After Stabbing Cousin, 4, & Aunt 50 Times (Pics) by Freestainworld(m): 10:29pm On Dec 17, 2020
14yrs having an evil mind of a 60yr old man
Re: Boy, 14, Licks Blood Off Knife After Stabbing Cousin, 4, & Aunt 50 Times (Pics) by Asura: 10:38pm On Dec 17, 2020
Them go fit rehabilitate this one so?
Re: Boy, 14, Licks Blood Off Knife After Stabbing Cousin, 4, & Aunt 50 Times (Pics) by thorpido(m): 10:47pm On Dec 17, 2020
All these young boys growing up to be the next serial killers.
Re: Boy, 14, Licks Blood Off Knife After Stabbing Cousin, 4, & Aunt 50 Times (Pics) by TheGiftedOne(m): 10:58pm On Dec 17, 2020
His rough childhood has made him a monster....Rehab straight without hesistation.
Re: Boy, 14, Licks Blood Off Knife After Stabbing Cousin, 4, & Aunt 50 Times (Pics) by Karlovich: 11:37pm On Dec 17, 2020
Looks like some sort of plague has set into Russia and Eastern Europe.
Re: Boy, 14, Licks Blood Off Knife After Stabbing Cousin, 4, & Aunt 50 Times (Pics) by DaddyRochie1642: 12:19am On Dec 18, 2020
Karlovich:
Looks like some sort of plague has set into Russia and Eastern Europe.

You just made me Laugh
Re: Boy, 14, Licks Blood Off Knife After Stabbing Cousin, 4, & Aunt 50 Times (Pics) by longetivity(m): 12:58am On Dec 18, 2020
End time boy
Re: Boy, 14, Licks Blood Off Knife After Stabbing Cousin, 4, & Aunt 50 Times (Pics) by Nobody: 1:04am On Dec 18, 2020
I can only imagine the things he have seen or heard.

Poor parenting.

A little kid stabbed you once,grabbing him with the knife was not an option undecided
Even hitting his small agbaluma head undecided
Re: Boy, 14, Licks Blood Off Knife After Stabbing Cousin, 4, & Aunt 50 Times (Pics) by Adonis86(m): 2:02am On Dec 18, 2020
Vampire assistant... Heavy viewing of horror movies without PG
Re: Boy, 14, Licks Blood Off Knife After Stabbing Cousin, 4, & Aunt 50 Times (Pics) by Nobody: 2:47am On Dec 18, 2020
The little guy's probably on the first leg of his towards becoming a serial killer.

The Kiev Vampire sounds morbid enough. smiley
Re: Boy, 14, Licks Blood Off Knife After Stabbing Cousin, 4, & Aunt 50 Times (Pics) by Nobody: 2:50am On Dec 18, 2020
StacyO:
I can only imagine the things he have seen or heard.

Poor parenting.

A little kid stabbed you once,grabbing him with the knife was not an option undecided
Even hitting his small agbaluma head undecided

Curious about the bolded...

What does it mean and what language is that though? sad
Re: Boy, 14, Licks Blood Off Knife After Stabbing Cousin, 4, & Aunt 50 Times (Pics) by Mayng01(m): 6:49am On Dec 18, 2020
This is horrific
Re: Boy, 14, Licks Blood Off Knife After Stabbing Cousin, 4, & Aunt 50 Times (Pics) by olanipekun65561: 7:32am On Dec 18, 2020
All these young boys growing up to be the next serial killers.
Re: Boy, 14, Licks Blood Off Knife After Stabbing Cousin, 4, & Aunt 50 Times (Pics) by Diffpussies(m): 10:51am On Dec 18, 2020
grin

Re: Boy, 14, Licks Blood Off Knife After Stabbing Cousin, 4, & Aunt 50 Times (Pics) by Diffpussies(m): 10:51am On Dec 18, 2020
wink

1 Like

Re: Boy, 14, Licks Blood Off Knife After Stabbing Cousin, 4, & Aunt 50 Times (Pics) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 18, 2020
mansakhalifa:

Curious about the bolded...

What does it mean and what language is that though? sad
It means star apple or fruit in Nigeria I guess.

It's the name of a very juicy fruit.
Re: Boy, 14, Licks Blood Off Knife After Stabbing Cousin, 4, & Aunt 50 Times (Pics) by Uprightness100(m): 10:09pm On Dec 18, 2020
Train up a Child in the way he should go, when he is old, he will not depart from it...

That little child you leave to do whatever he wants will turn out to be a burden to you and the Society...

Control what you allow your kids to watch!
Most Important, teach your kids early enough to know JESUS
Re: Boy, 14, Licks Blood Off Knife After Stabbing Cousin, 4, & Aunt 50 Times (Pics) by nedekid: 11:48pm On Dec 18, 2020
I heard he has Fulani ancestry

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Nigerian Man Strangled To Death By His Italian Girlfriend In Italy / Suspect Conceals Heroin In TV Transformers / A Nigerian Scammer Who Sold A Fake Airport To An International Bank !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.