Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,340 members, 7,822,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Programming: Info - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Programming: Info (874 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Programming: Info by shilo23(m): 6:29pm On Jun 30, 2007
Hi all, I want to go into programming. Please I need advice on how to start and also what extra attributes do you think can be of benefits to me. I need your reply. Thanks Guys.
Re: Programming: Info by yaro248(m): 9:42pm On Jun 30, 2007
good to know people are willing to go into programming. It's really fun because instead of being just a computer user, u also give the computer commands/instructions to follow.

Dont really have much for you but my advice is for you to be determined and focused,
Always have in mind what you want to do and come up with very good structure.

You always have to be inquisitive about emerging technologies.
And start with one of the recent programming languages available as there are thousands of them out there, but anyone can serve for you to have the whole idea.

you can as well visit the following links I beleive they'll help you through your research

http://www.cplusplus.com/doc/tutorial/introduction.html
www.codeproject.com
www.programmers-corner.com
www.programmersheaven.com
www.msdn2.microsoft.com

Or just search for programming tools on google

Another option is that Nairalanders are always there for you

Best of luck

(1) (Reply)

Migrating Java To . Net / Which Is Best For Web Programming, Php Or Java Or Both / Creat Autorun Cd Yor Self

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.