Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

FG Orders Cancellation Of ₦20 National Identification Number Retrieval Charge - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / FG Orders Cancellation Of ₦20 National Identification Number Retrieval Charge (26268 Views)

Oraimo Unveils Pro Hybrid Active Noise Cancellation Freepods Pro / Sim Swap/Retrieval Problems: Share Your Experiences Nairalanders / FG Orders NCC To Reduce Costs Of Data In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Orders Cancellation Of ₦20 National Identification Number Retrieval Charge by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 18, 2020
But the charges is still there.
Re: FG Orders Cancellation Of ₦20 National Identification Number Retrieval Charge by loadedvibes: 10:01am On Dec 18, 2020
FG looking at the bigger fish.
Re: FG Orders Cancellation Of ₦20 National Identification Number Retrieval Charge by Raylight2(m): 10:01am On Dec 18, 2020
them go still dey wait for order from above like customs on border reopening. so it'd still take time
Re: FG Orders Cancellation Of ₦20 National Identification Number Retrieval Charge by ProsperoTrading: 10:03am On Dec 18, 2020
Never late to make the right decision. Good one FG

But next time, plan before doing anything
Re: FG Orders Cancellation Of ₦20 National Identification Number Retrieval Charge by AfroKnight: 10:03am On Dec 18, 2020
A government of yahoo daddies and grandpas
Re: FG Orders Cancellation Of ₦20 National Identification Number Retrieval Charge by Incognito403: 10:03am On Dec 18, 2020
May Allah continue to bless Dr Ali Isa Pantami.

We need more people like him. People who will put national interest before personal interest. People who are contented with what they have and won't stop low to take bribes.

Fact:
No matter how many millions you have in your account, as long as you take bribe, swindle people or cheat people then you have a POVERTY mentality.

No matter how broke you are, as long as you won't steal, take bribe or cheat others then you are free from POVERTY mentality.
Re: FG Orders Cancellation Of ₦20 National Identification Number Retrieval Charge by sevo(m): 10:04am On Dec 18, 2020
Too late fools!!!! They have already amassed billions already from the #20 charge..,bunch of confused goats
Re: FG Orders Cancellation Of ₦20 National Identification Number Retrieval Charge by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 18, 2020
They should refund my own then
Re: FG Orders Cancellation Of ₦20 National Identification Number Retrieval Charge by Maxymilliano(m): 10:06am On Dec 18, 2020
Will MTN refund my N40

I did it twice and N20 was deducted on each occasion.
Re: FG Orders Cancellation Of ₦20 National Identification Number Retrieval Charge by BrutusOj(m): 10:06am On Dec 18, 2020
Will the network providers listen to them?
Re: FG Orders Cancellation Of ₦20 National Identification Number Retrieval Charge by scopusng(m): 10:06am On Dec 18, 2020
Lie lie. They just charged me #20 naira.
Re: FG Orders Cancellation Of ₦20 National Identification Number Retrieval Charge by kheny12(m): 10:08am On Dec 18, 2020
They keep collecting from the poor masses and enriching their pockets.wicked peoples.
Re: FG Orders Cancellation Of ₦20 National Identification Number Retrieval Charge by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 18, 2020
I never even check am,once they said 20 naira dey involved,I just left it, fraudulent government
Re: FG Orders Cancellation Of ₦20 National Identification Number Retrieval Charge by stasius: 10:08am On Dec 18, 2020
When they have debited me twice.

Ndị ara. Chukwu mere unu ebere.
Re: FG Orders Cancellation Of ₦20 National Identification Number Retrieval Charge by shinehappily: 10:09am On Dec 18, 2020
BETTER
Re: FG Orders Cancellation Of ₦20 National Identification Number Retrieval Charge by stasius: 10:09am On Dec 18, 2020
Wicked people!
Re: FG Orders Cancellation Of ₦20 National Identification Number Retrieval Charge by mrkings84(m): 10:09am On Dec 18, 2020
Mumu government. Bring down fuel price you say na #5 you can remove after adding#100
Re: FG Orders Cancellation Of ₦20 National Identification Number Retrieval Charge by Dididrumz(m): 10:12am On Dec 18, 2020
That's very good.
Re: FG Orders Cancellation Of ₦20 National Identification Number Retrieval Charge by pickatyouu: 10:12am On Dec 18, 2020
How will they refund the 20naira taken already.
Re: FG Orders Cancellation Of ₦20 National Identification Number Retrieval Charge by crazycrypto710: 10:13am On Dec 18, 2020
My question is, why is the NIN not on the card it self, but on the flimsy paper they give us?
Re: FG Orders Cancellation Of ₦20 National Identification Number Retrieval Charge by alasane: 10:14am On Dec 18, 2020
kingzjay:
Few minutes ago i dialled the USSD and the said 20 naira was deducted.....

it's not enough for the FG to make pronouncements, they should ensure that it is implemented.

Imagine gathering N20 from millions of Nigerians who will dial this USSD

Don't mind them.... seating in the office without following through their policies

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Cancellation Of ₦20 National Identification Number Retrieval Charge by crazycrypto710: 10:14am On Dec 18, 2020
Why can't they get this thing right once and for all.
Re: FG Orders Cancellation Of ₦20 National Identification Number Retrieval Charge by Babalegba(m): 10:14am On Dec 18, 2020
JosephXavier:
I know my comment is totally out of context but why is a group that kidnapped over 300 innocent students while heavily armed have not been proscribed a terrorist group since we all know they are working hand in hand with Boko Haram?

How did they acquire so much live ammunitions and why is the government not saying anything about it except celebrating the release of the boys or should I mind my business?
Because they are bandits and already proscribed automatically by law.

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Cancellation Of ₦20 National Identification Number Retrieval Charge by Alwaysachick: 10:15am On Dec 18, 2020
Fg leave it o, we are not complaining.

Collect it and use the proceed to fix one bad road. All we need is accountability.
Re: FG Orders Cancellation Of ₦20 National Identification Number Retrieval Charge by Alkali001(m): 10:15am On Dec 18, 2020
After i have done mine already. Mtcheeew....
Re: FG Orders Cancellation Of ₦20 National Identification Number Retrieval Charge by tamdun: 10:17am On Dec 18, 2020
Are they doing refund? U cancel it after making millions, contunu
Re: FG Orders Cancellation Of ₦20 National Identification Number Retrieval Charge by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 18, 2020
They are beginning to make sense now. wink
Re: FG Orders Cancellation Of ₦20 National Identification Number Retrieval Charge by openmine(m): 10:18am On Dec 18, 2020
Its still there....nothing has changed!

Re: FG Orders Cancellation Of ₦20 National Identification Number Retrieval Charge by LaReinaa(f): 10:18am On Dec 18, 2020
uptimum123:
Nice one.. That ₦20 charge is absurd

This Government is really for the people
Because of #20 Oga
Are you that poor

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Cancellation Of ₦20 National Identification Number Retrieval Charge by i124k(m): 10:18am On Dec 18, 2020
Eberex:
Everybody na criminal. N20 multiplied by 2million people is what?
na only 2 million people get sim for Nigeria ��?
or u ment 120million people
Re: FG Orders Cancellation Of ₦20 National Identification Number Retrieval Charge by Eriggs: 10:19am On Dec 18, 2020
dynicks:
BY FG, I think they mean OSIBANJO and anti zombies.....cus one dullard is with his cows now bereft of happenings in the country outside of his comfort zone with his cows while the other one who's supposed to be at the forefront confronting bandits and terrorist is busy charming and romancing snakes at his backyard.......so kudos to Mr OSIBANJO
Read d nonsense u type, do you make sense to ur sef at all? No wonder everyone ignored ur post, even ur fellow enemies grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Good Samaritans Who Returned Lost Phones / How Do I Stop MTN Services Popup Message / Smartphone Design Is Officially Dead, The Beasts Are Already Here - Naijatechguy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.