Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Power Bikes Imported From Ghana In Good Condition And Very Affordable - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Power Bikes Imported From Ghana In Good Condition And Very Affordable (28325 Views)

Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) / POWER BIKES FOR SALE / Power Bikes : Help: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Power Bikes Imported From Ghana In Good Condition And Very Affordable by gaussy(m): 3:16pm On Mar 26, 2011
Power bikes are increasing gaining awareness, thanks to our Okada riders. Riding a power bike can be as much fun as riding a monster truck or roll royce. Our site http://afrobikers. tells you everything you need to know about power bikes from learning how to ride a power bike for the very first time to helping buy one from our dealers in Ghana. We want to build a database of power bikers in Nigeria and help improve the riding culture of Nigerians
We deal with all sorts of power bikes (cruiser bikes, Sports touring, Street bikes, Super sports, Motor cross or jungle, mopeds or vespa) and different brands (Honda, Yamaha, Kawasaki, BMW, Aprilla, Ducati, Suzuki etc) and with powers ranging from 150cc to 1790cc bikes. Visit or site @ http://afrobikers. to choose your pick and we'll be glad to do business with you

wether you are a newbie, a wanna be power biker or an eprienced rider we have something for you, so what are you waiting for hurry up. The first ten (10) people to make a sucessful purchase would be get a free Racing helmet worth more than N25,000.

Re: Power Bikes Imported From Ghana In Good Condition And Very Affordable by daroz(m): 4:33pm On Mar 26, 2011
what is the average price of the bike, and can i have some real pics pls? I am really interested.
Re: Power Bikes Imported From Ghana In Good Condition And Very Affordable by gaussy(m): 4:37pm On Mar 26, 2011
Kindly visit our website at http://afrobikers. visit the slideshow all the pictures you see there are real pictures and bikes are currently on sale. Thank you
Re: Power Bikes Imported From Ghana In Good Condition And Very Affordable by gaussy(m): 8:11pm On Mar 26, 2011
This is a fairly used Kawasaki. These are the specs

Make Model Kawasaki Ninja 650R
Year: 2009
Engine: Liquid cooled, four stroke, parallel twin cylinder. DOHC, 4 valves per cylinder.

Capacity: 649cc

Ignition  /  Starting: TCBI with digital advance  /  electric
6 Speed  /  chain
Front Suspension: 41 mm hydraulic telescopic fork
Rear Suspension:Offset laydown single shock
Fuel Capacity :15.5 Litres
condition: Fairly used
Accidented: No

Price: N580,000

Visit our website for more information @ http://afrobikers.

Re: Power Bikes Imported From Ghana In Good Condition And Very Affordable by litaninja(m): 10:18am On Mar 27, 2011
@gaussy : check out ur site and left you a message. Pls get back tanx!
Re: Power Bikes Imported From Ghana In Good Condition And Very Affordable by gaussy(m): 12:16pm On Mar 27, 2011
Dear Litaninja,
Thanks for the advise, however there is a Kawasaki Fx 400r which goes for 220k but also be informed that transportation may cost you 30k or more depending on the method of courier. Use the search button on the site to search for the bike and review. Do not hesitate to contact me should you require further information.

Kind regards
Re: Power Bikes Imported From Ghana In Good Condition And Very Affordable by sonety2k(m): 11:26am On Mar 28, 2011
cool
Re: Power Bikes Imported From Ghana In Good Condition And Very Affordable by gaussy(m): 12:09pm On Mar 28, 2011
wink
Re: Power Bikes Imported From Ghana In Good Condition And Very Affordable by litaninja(m): 2:48pm On Mar 28, 2011
@gaussy: Thanks for the reply. 220k is getting near a good price for me. But i'm sure we can still work it down to 200k or thereabouts but i'll leave that till a more personal hookup or meeting. But the issue of transporting the bike down for 30k? How do we arrive at the 30k? Where exactly is the bike coming from?

Thanks.
Re: Power Bikes Imported From Ghana In Good Condition And Very Affordable by gaussy(m): 2:56pm On Mar 28, 2011
Dear Litaninja

All of our bike stocks are currently in Ghana where the import duty is relatively cheaper compared to that of 9ja. I hope you saw the bike in Question. Please do not hesitate to contact me should you require any info again.

Kind regards
Re: Power Bikes Imported From Ghana In Good Condition And Very Affordable by daroz(m): 4:26pm On Mar 28, 2011
580k shocked shocked shocked
Re: Power Bikes Imported From Ghana In Good Condition And Very Affordable by gaussy(m): 4:32pm On Mar 28, 2011
Dear Daroz

I expect by now you should know that power bikes are pretty an expensive sport. From the pics i am sure you can see the condition of the bike. I have in stock bikes as low as 220k and as high as USD13500. It all depends on what you want and how you want it. thank you

Kinds regards cheesy wink
Re: Power Bikes Imported From Ghana In Good Condition And Very Affordable by michaelala(m): 7:34pm On Mar 28, 2011
please how much is the GSX-R 600 K8. and how long does it take to get to Lagos. you can send me details on michaelalao@yahoo.com
Re: Power Bikes Imported From Ghana In Good Condition And Very Affordable by gaussy(m): 8:00pm On Mar 28, 2011
Dear Micheal

Kindly be informed that i have responded to your inquiry. You can check your mail box now

Kind regards
Re: Power Bikes Imported From Ghana In Good Condition And Very Affordable by osas007(m): 10:06pm On Mar 28, 2011
I LOVE POWERBIKES, FRIENDS AND FAMILIES KEEP ADVICING ME NOT TO TRY RIDING ONE BUT THAT IS FALLING INTO DEAF EARS, WILL Love to get a 400cc brand of powerbike any makes but not kawasaki.Reason is because a friend used a kawasaki in the past and complains bitter about it always, will like to know how much it cost and picture would be a great deal.Something for a newbie.
Thanks
Re: Power Bikes Imported From Ghana In Good Condition And Very Affordable by gaussy(m): 12:42am On Mar 29, 2011
Dear Osas

Any loving family member would advise against the use of power bikes because are riding culture in Nigeria is very poor. We ride without even the most basic thing "helmet". But hey there are tones excitement from motorcycling, and i intend to use my website to promote this awareness and campaign of best practices when it comes to power bike riding. visit my website at http://afrobikers. or simply send me an email at gaussy4u@yahoo.co.uk with your budget and i'll get back to you within as soon as possible

Kind regards
Re: Power Bikes Imported From Ghana In Good Condition And Very Affordable by osas007(m): 5:49am On Mar 29, 2011
okay my email add is deo_osas@yahoo.com, I wouldnt mind a very sporty 400cc since i am a newbie, i looked up your site and been trying to learn from your videos on how to learn driving a bike.please email me soon.
Regards
Osas
Re: Power Bikes Imported From Ghana In Good Condition And Very Affordable by gaussy(m): 9:30am On Mar 29, 2011
Dear Osas

I'll get back to u with something very soon. Kind regards
Re: Power Bikes Imported From Ghana In Good Condition And Very Affordable by osas007(m): 10:43am On Mar 29, 2011
Merci beacoup, thanks
Re: Power Bikes Imported From Ghana In Good Condition And Very Affordable by gaussy(m): 10:49am On Mar 29, 2011
@ Osas
You can check you mail now wink
Re: Power Bikes Imported From Ghana In Good Condition And Very Affordable by gaussy(m): 1:19pm On Mar 29, 2011
Please note we can hook you up with authentic body gears and body armor should you need one. Kind regards
Re: Power Bikes Imported From Ghana In Good Condition And Very Affordable by litaninja(m): 1:34pm On Mar 29, 2011
@gaussy How about me coming over to ride it down here myself smiley Also, @osas007 also just made a very good point, cuz although this is also supposed to be my first bike, I have friends that have also complained about the kawasakis, any word on that?
Re: Power Bikes Imported From Ghana In Good Condition And Very Affordable by gaussy(m): 2:05pm On Mar 29, 2011
@litaninja Yes Kawasaki's usually have problem with their cooling systems especially the higher capacitance and those manufactured before 2000. They are relatively new in the motorcycling market but they are the most popular street bikes in the world (250-400cc) because of their cost and and handling. Litaninja of course you can come down and drive it to 9ja but bear it in mind that the road could be funny with all those lousy customs.
Re: Power Bikes Imported From Ghana In Good Condition And Very Affordable by Operation(m): 11:34pm On Mar 29, 2011
gaussy are all the bikes on your site in ghana at the moment? im interested in the blue r1. would you kindly email me details about getting it to lagos, and how much its going to cost, how long its going to take and how i go about paying it,
email: benasayer@hotmail.com

Many thanks.
Re: Power Bikes Imported From Ghana In Good Condition And Very Affordable by gaussy(m): 2:48am On Mar 30, 2011
Dear Operation
Kindly be informed that I have responded to your request. Kindly get back in if you have further inquiry. Kind regards
Re: Power Bikes Imported From Ghana In Good Condition And Very Affordable by oblo(m): 7:53am On Mar 30, 2011
Gaussy, nice campaign here for two wheelers, my budget is about 200-250k, what kinda bike would i get for that range? Mode of payment? I had droped a line on your site. Please mail me at jiggamanoblo@yahoo.co.uk.

Thanks a bunch
Re: Power Bikes Imported From Ghana In Good Condition And Very Affordable by gaussy(m): 9:18am On Mar 30, 2011
Dear Oblo

Kindly check your mail as I have responded to your inquiry cheesy
Re: Power Bikes Imported From Ghana In Good Condition And Very Affordable by litaninja(m): 10:03am On Mar 30, 2011
@gaussy: Thanks for clearing that up, which means that as I dont have so much experience with bikes, It might be better to stick to another brand and model (maybe for a 1st) bike and then try out a kawasaki in the future? Also you have a good point on the transportation and the customs issue, I guess that'll really depend on my budget as i explained to you before. Money no too plenty for here! LooL. Definitely though, I'll be getting one very soon, I hope by middle or end of April. So I guess I'll have to find out which ones you have currently by then, same budget range and same 400 - 600 cc range. Keep it up, you're already generating a good measure of interest here. What about the riding kits, most importantly, riding jackets & helmets? any info on those?

Tanx, litaninja
Re: Power Bikes Imported From Ghana In Good Condition And Very Affordable by gaussy(m): 11:13am On Mar 30, 2011
@Litaninja nice hearing from you again, Just take your time when you are ready let me know. As for body gears they are available from body armor, Jackets, Gloves, riding boots and Helmet. for a limited budget of 60k you can get a complete set of riding gear. Thanks

Kind regards
Re: Power Bikes Imported From Ghana In Good Condition And Very Affordable by dlox01(m): 2:21pm On Mar 30, 2011
@gaussy, i like the way you have handled comments here, keep it up!!! where are you located?
Re: Power Bikes Imported From Ghana In Good Condition And Very Affordable by gaussy(m): 2:52pm On Mar 30, 2011
Dear Dlox
Thanks for the support, I am currently in Accra, Ghana. Whenever I am in Nigeria, I am based in Kaduna
Re: Power Bikes Imported From Ghana In Good Condition And Very Affordable by Ekuteile: 3:05pm On Mar 30, 2011
I use a Kawasaki Balius which is a 250cc. i bought is solely to learn how to ride a bike. well, i really have heard stories about the Kawasaki cooling/overheating issues due to our climate but the truth is if you buy an American/Japanese spec of kawasaki,it won't give you such problem, its the European spec that has such issues due to the single radiator that comes with it, Kawasaki has got good handling and i learnt how to ride a bike in 4 days although i fell a couple of times but i'm a good rider now and will soon upgrade to a 600cc.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bosch Battery : 60Ah- 225Ah / Do You Know Your Tyre Has An Expiry Date? / KARCHER K2.21 High Pressure Car Washer PRICE N50,000-wash Ur Car/house In 2mins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.