Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Snail Farming, The Untaped Gold Mine - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Snail Farming, The Untaped Gold Mine (1747 Views)

Sesame Farming ( The New Oil Money) / Plateau State: The Untaped Agricultural Wealth In This State. / The Next Gold Mine In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Snail Farming, The Untaped Gold Mine by Alfather: 12:15pm On Dec 18, 2020
Hello every one.if short term of investment is consider, snail farming should be the best. Once you are known to be a snail farmer, demand will come in. The average price per snail is sold for a thousand naire, imagine you raise hundreds or thousands of it, that is you are on your way to financial freedom.
Little wonder why people dont rear snails though it is very lucreative, ignorance must have played a role to that.

Would you take up a paid employment than owning your own business? Trust me i have being there, there is noting like owning your own businesss
Snail farming is not capital and management intensive, expecially when compared to poutry and cat fish farming. You can start small from your backyard and grow big.

Snail farming is a very lucreative business all it takes is for you to get the right training.

Join the whattsapp group where you will be thought the A-Z procedure on snail farmimg.

Drop your whattsap number here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Snail Farming, The Untaped Gold Mine by aysuprano(m): 1:50pm On Dec 18, 2020
Re: Snail Farming, The Untaped Gold Mine by hackeen: 3:10pm On Dec 18, 2020
Re: Snail Farming, The Untaped Gold Mine by hrykanu231(m): 3:44pm On Dec 18, 2020
Re: Snail Farming, The Untaped Gold Mine by Vnn2868(m): 4:26pm On Dec 18, 2020
Alfather:
Hello every one.if short term of investment is consider, snail farming should be the best. Once you are known to be a snail farmer, demand will come in. The average price per snail is sold for a thousand naire, imagine you raise hundreds or thousands of it, that is you are on your way to financial freedom.
Little wonder why people dont rear snails though it is very lucreative, ignorance must have played a role to that.

Would you take up a paid employment than owning your own business? Trust me i have being there, there is noting like owning your own businesss
Snail farming is not capital and management intensive, expecially when compared to poutry and cat fish farming. You can start small from your backyard and grow big.

Snail farming is a very lucreative business all it takes is for you to get the right training.

Join the whattsapp group where you will be thought the A-Z procedure on snail farmimg.

Re: Snail Farming, The Untaped Gold Mine by Nollygroove(f): 4:40pm On Dec 18, 2020
Do you know business owners in the agriculture and food industry?

Are you an agribusiness owner?

Do you run a food business?

Then you need to become a Nourishing Africa Member.

Nourishing Africa is a platform for agriculture and food entrepreneurs to accelerate their work, connect with funders, markets, talent, and celebrate their successes on the Continent.

Benefits for Joining Nourishing Africa Hub
✔Access and referrals to funders and funding opportunities
✔Marketplace to engage with potential customers, partners, and suppliers
✔Free advertising and opportunities to showcase your businesses
✔Discounts on key agricultural inputs, training programs, conferences, and services
✔Exclusive invitations to online and in-person training programs
✔Access to members-only data and resources to build your skills
✔Nominations for local and global speaking opportunities, media appearances, prizes, and awards
✔Talent matchmaking to find the best talent for your business

Application Fee: NGN 0.00 (FREE FOR NOW)

Don't let this opportunity slip past. Tell a friend to tell a friend as we all play our part in building a sustainable and profitable Africa through agriculture.

Find out more at www.nourishingafrica.com

Follow us on all social media so you never miss any one of our updates or opportunities.

Please reach out to info@nourishingafrica.com for all enquiries.
Re: Snail Farming, The Untaped Gold Mine by AMI3(m): 6:18pm On Dec 18, 2020
Alfather:

Re: Snail Farming, The Untaped Gold Mine by onenessone: 10:43pm On Dec 18, 2020
Re: Snail Farming, The Untaped Gold Mine by Mcsenior(m): 1:41am On Dec 19, 2020
Alfather:

Very good idea

Thanks for adding me
Re: Snail Farming, The Untaped Gold Mine by Alfather: 5:08am On Dec 19, 2020
Mcsenior:

Very good idea

Thanks for adding me
snail farming is the new bit coin
Re: Snail Farming, The Untaped Gold Mine by Alfather: 5:58am On Dec 19, 2020
MY TESTIMONY

In fact let me tell you a little of my testimony on how i personally made more than 4 million in 2017, And the most shocking part is that i didn’t start with any money apart from the galvanize net which i bought in order to cover the 5 rooms uncompleted building i used for my snail house.

This was how i started, I travelled to Village on July 2016 for holiday (Some calls it August meeting). And it was indeed a period of rainy season, I saw how children were getting snails from bushes and how my grandma (Now Late) were getting snails and supplying to market women. I decided that i will start this Snail Business. There is this Uncompleted building that has been abandon for months due to lack of capital to finish the building. I decided to clear the weeds and grasses which has grown their.

I do teach people about snail farming online, so i have knowledge about snail farming But i don’t know that such Big money can be made from it. Just like in our school days, we just read to pass the exam but not to have the knowledge. So i decided to start with the little knowledge i have.

There is this Big forest in our village known as Ike-Ohia. That is were we go for snail picking every night. There is this method i used in getting more than 5000 snails per night search which other adults and children don’t know during the snail search. This was the method i use in getting more than 5000 snails per day: I visit the bush around 6pm in the evening, then i clear a little portion of land and sprinkle spicy fruits like pawpaw fruits, banana and watermelon etc (I do this more than 10 different places), Then when we go back there about 9pm or 10pm, i always see more than a thousand snails gathered at each an every spots then i will pack all into a Big Bag. I Repeat the procedures each day until i was getting enough quantity (More than 25,000 snails both Adults And Starters).

Drop your whassap number here to be added to the group
Re: Snail Farming, The Untaped Gold Mine by TemmyDayo50(m): 7:19am On Dec 19, 2020
Re: Snail Farming, The Untaped Gold Mine by keeper303: 9:19pm On Dec 19, 2020
Re: Snail Farming, The Untaped Gold Mine by Vl3ly: 9:30pm On Dec 19, 2020
Re: Snail Farming, The Untaped Gold Mine by MICHEALOMIS99(m): 12:37pm On Dec 20, 2020
Re: Snail Farming, The Untaped Gold Mine by Mstymah(f): 1:25pm On Jan 01, 2021
Re: Snail Farming, The Untaped Gold Mine by quintD: 1:54pm On Jan 01, 2021
Re: Snail Farming, The Untaped Gold Mine by pstJey(f): 4:09am On Jan 02, 2021
Re: Snail Farming, The Untaped Gold Mine by pstJey(f): 12:22pm On Jan 02, 2021
Alfather:

I'm interested
Re: Snail Farming, The Untaped Gold Mine by Sancto2: 8:52pm On Jan 02, 2021
Re: Snail Farming, The Untaped Gold Mine by abdulquadrihabi: 9:31pm On Jan 02, 2021
please add me 08050507755
Re: Snail Farming, The Untaped Gold Mine by ojophilip(m): 1:17am On Jan 03, 2021
Add me 09056136304
Re: Snail Farming, The Untaped Gold Mine by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 03, 2021
Re: Snail Farming, The Untaped Gold Mine by Stilllanz: 1:03pm On Jan 03, 2021
+447879991130
Re: Snail Farming, The Untaped Gold Mine by timadek: 8:08pm On Jan 03, 2021
Re: Snail Farming, The Untaped Gold Mine by Emekaossai(m): 8:22pm On Jan 03, 2021
Re: Snail Farming, The Untaped Gold Mine by timadek: 4:39pm On Jan 04, 2021
Please, add this number 08179593679
Re: Snail Farming, The Untaped Gold Mine by haryorlee(m): 6:52pm On Jan 04, 2021
Re: Snail Farming, The Untaped Gold Mine by ChngedChnges(m): 7:20pm On Jan 04, 2021
add me too
Re: Snail Farming, The Untaped Gold Mine by AJCB(m): 7:33pm On Jan 04, 2021
Please add: 08098642300
Re: Snail Farming, The Untaped Gold Mine by tosintegbe: 8:44pm On Jan 04, 2021
Alfather:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Info On Tomato Farming Pls / Best Agro-allied Bussiness For Worker / Where Can I Buy Egusi In Bulk In Yoruba Land?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.