Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,597 members, 7,823,602 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Usuma Dam, Abuja: You Won't Believe This Is Nigeria (Video, Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Usuma Dam, Abuja: You Won't Believe This Is Nigeria (Video, Photos) (74319 Views)

National Park Abuja Video, Photo: You Won't Believe This Place Exist In Nigeria / Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) / A Visit To Usuma Dam Abuja (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usuma Dam, Abuja: You Won't Believe This Is Nigeria (Video, Photos) by hammerDK: 8:44pm On Jan 09, 2021
THIS ONE ABOKI TERRORIST, DON REMEMBER AM, MAKE THEM NO GO POISON THE WATER KILL EVERYBODY
Re: Usuma Dam, Abuja: You Won't Believe This Is Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 09, 2021
Cool, looks very serene.
Re: Usuma Dam, Abuja: You Won't Believe This Is Nigeria (Video, Photos) by LOVEGINO(m): 8:46pm On Jan 09, 2021
Skepticus:
cool

You won't believe this is Nigeria.
GTFOH
is it functioning?
Re: Usuma Dam, Abuja: You Won't Believe This Is Nigeria (Video, Photos) by olajizz01(m): 8:47pm On Jan 09, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright..

When next I visit abuja am gonna pay a visit to that
Not that overrated slum called lagos
You just hate Lagos for no course, whether you hate or like it,you can't changed the fact that Lagos is the fifth largest economy in Africa,Lagos has 47% of Nigeria economy and all your over rated states you just mentioned with others constituted the remained 53%.

To crowned it,most of you and your kinsmen can not live without Lagos, the earlier you realised this,the healthier you will be niggar raw.
Re: Usuma Dam, Abuja: You Won't Believe This Is Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Analyst01(m): 8:49pm On Jan 09, 2021
Experiencenaija:
The Lower Usuma Dam supplies the whole of Abuja water. Constructed in 1990, the lower Usuma dam is located in Shafa Downstream Community, Bwari Area, Abuja, and is one of the four operating dams that supply the city with drinking water. It holds 93 million cubic meters of raw water which flow to five water plants, where the water is treated before it is passed to Abuja. To have a feel of the Dam, watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpWcvxOZUZM&t=26s

"Two Water treatment plant with a combined capacity of 2 * 240,000,000 litres of water per day".

If this is true, then Abuja should be awash with potable water.

So, it's either the plant is operating way below capacity or na just vibes. We know how to manufacture and throw around unfounded numbers in this country
Re: Usuma Dam, Abuja: You Won't Believe This Is Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Ekpekaycee: 8:54pm On Jan 09, 2021
We are tired of all these colonial mentality posts. A professional photographer takes a perfect shot of a place with high quality camera, at a good lightening time.... and boom! .... You won't believe this is Nigeria!
Re: Usuma Dam, Abuja: You Won't Believe This Is Nigeria (Video, Photos) by sweetjohn(m): 9:01pm On Jan 09, 2021
olajizz01:
You just hate Lagos for no course, whether you hate or like it,you can't changed the fact that Lagos is the fifth largest economy in Africa,Lagos has 47% of Nigeria economy and all your over rated states you just mentioned with others constituted the remained 53%.

To crowned it,most of you and your kinsmen can not live without Lagos, the earlier you realised this,the healthier you will be niggar raw.
You are the fool here bc slawormiir said the truth. Lagos is overrated and too dirty for the city it claims to be. Is he talking about economic? and that's how you failed exams. olodo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Usuma Dam, Abuja: You Won't Believe This Is Nigeria (Video, Photos) by lagdmark(m): 9:04pm On Jan 09, 2021
Dubai was developed with oil money, today Dubai earn 20% more income from tourism than oil.
Nigeria still believes in oil and gas and have abandoned others sectors.
Greek, Turkey.. etc all strive due to tourism.
Re: Usuma Dam, Abuja: You Won't Believe This Is Nigeria (Video, Photos) by bunnae66(m): 9:09pm On Jan 09, 2021
Deathissweet:

You can’t have your cake and still eat it. This life is a battle

Most high! cool

1 Like

Re: Usuma Dam, Abuja: You Won't Believe This Is Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 09, 2021
Deathissweet:
Nigeria is blessed with beautiful natures and also blessed with bad leaders. You can’t have it all. Take heart

You wrote well
Re: Usuma Dam, Abuja: You Won't Believe This Is Nigeria (Video, Photos) by shamsin6300(m): 9:16pm On Jan 09, 2021
DoyaPlace:
Visited in late 2019. It's beautiful, serene and quiet!

Was there last year around August. Still have my pictures with me.

1 Like

Re: Usuma Dam, Abuja: You Won't Believe This Is Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:21pm On Jan 09, 2021
That year sha..
Abuja is beutiful beyond words.. I love my city
Places to visit again are mpape crushed rock men that place na fire.
2.centinary city omo i visit this place last year and i no beleive my eyes the roads there were superb.. Lastly the place i found the loml jabi lake resort and mall..

1 Like

Re: Usuma Dam, Abuja: You Won't Believe This Is Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 09, 2021
SIR0:

You wrote well

You too much brother

1 Like

Re: Usuma Dam, Abuja: You Won't Believe This Is Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Taciturn1: 9:28pm On Jan 09, 2021
tyeenigga:
How many Abuja resident depends on the dam? "Supplies the whole Abuja" borehole everywhere
It supports the plants that feed some areas in Abuja
Re: Usuma Dam, Abuja: You Won't Believe This Is Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Vikkygeee: 9:28pm On Jan 09, 2021
This crap has Nigerian written all over it,don't even think the dam functions
Re: Usuma Dam, Abuja: You Won't Believe This Is Nigeria (Video, Photos) by guy222: 9:29pm On Jan 09, 2021
Deathissweet:

You can’t have your cake and still eat it. This life is a battle
if i no fit eat my cake na somebody own i go come eat? Chai!!! Weed whyyyyy.
Re: Usuma Dam, Abuja: You Won't Believe This Is Nigeria (Video, Photos) by olajizz01(m): 9:30pm On Jan 09, 2021
sweetjohn:
You are the fool here bc slawormiir said the truth. Lagos is overrated and too dirty for the city it claims to be. Is he talking about economic? and that's how you failed exams. olodo
Keep shut slowpoke,this is not his first time to type disgusting statement about Lagos,he hate Lagos with passion.

The funniest thing is that you are the one littering the state with your useless gala and pet drinks you come to sell in Lagos. You flood Lagos as if your region had been torn by war and you will be the one to alleges of you deed.

1 Like

Re: Usuma Dam, Abuja: You Won't Believe This Is Nigeria (Video, Photos) by knowhowk: 9:31pm On Jan 09, 2021
900warriorz:
Scam....I've been to that Dam. Nothing dey there. It's not even functional. angry

Op should try and video the dam itself when it's functioning. Until then, ahdonbelieveit undecided
. Why the word Scam is wrongly used always ,Does the op sells Dam ,What has Scam got to do with this ...na waoo.
Re: Usuma Dam, Abuja: You Won't Believe This Is Nigeria (Video, Photos) by 900warriorz: 9:36pm On Jan 09, 2021
Mubarak55:
it is very functional guy i was born BroughtUp there. Without it the whole of abuja won’t have water.it us managed by FCT water board which generate over N150million naira monthly to the FCT administration. So if you no know anything just keep shut please.

Who cares if you are born in a shithole? angry I told you what I know and saw.
Re: Usuma Dam, Abuja: You Won't Believe This Is Nigeria (Video, Photos) by olajizz01(m): 9:37pm On Jan 09, 2021
sweetjohn:
Keep shut slowpoke, this is not his first time to types disgusting statement about Lagos, he hates Lagos with passion.

The funniest things is that you guys are responsible for the litter with your useless gala and pet drinks you come to sell in Lagos. You flood Lagos as if your region had been torn by war and you are the first to allege of your deed.
Re: Usuma Dam, Abuja: You Won't Believe This Is Nigeria (Video, Photos) by 900warriorz: 9:38pm On Jan 09, 2021
MediMedi:

Shutup thy 4kup, I was there last year and it functioning
It is not easy to recognise an Olodo cheesy dey there dey speak King James English. grin
Re: Usuma Dam, Abuja: You Won't Believe This Is Nigeria (Video, Photos) by cvlogic: 9:43pm On Jan 09, 2021
Beautiful scenery. This is a result of proper maintenance Nigeria is bless but we suffer cause of bad government. Peace out!
Re: Usuma Dam, Abuja: You Won't Believe This Is Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Mysteryman22: 9:45pm On Jan 09, 2021
It’s actually USMAN DAM and yes,it’s by Bwari road in Abuja...oh,let me tell you,I go here everyday!
Re: Usuma Dam, Abuja: You Won't Believe This Is Nigeria (Video, Photos) by MediMedi(m): 9:58pm On Jan 09, 2021
900warriorz:
It is not easy to recognise an Olodo cheesy dey there dey speak King James English. grin
Thou shalt not lie.
Thou shalt talketh good about thy country for thee is Nigeria
Re: Usuma Dam, Abuja: You Won't Believe This Is Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Olaniyimubarak: 9:58pm On Jan 09, 2021
it's ushafa not shafa that where i live i do stroll down to d dam every weekend it's a nice place

1 Like

Re: Usuma Dam, Abuja: You Won't Believe This Is Nigeria (Video, Photos) by naijadrivablog: 10:05pm On Jan 09, 2021
Funny enough, we wey de Abj no value am laidat.
Re: Usuma Dam, Abuja: You Won't Believe This Is Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Dollanaira: 10:08pm On Jan 09, 2021
Really
Re: Usuma Dam, Abuja: You Won't Believe This Is Nigeria (Video, Photos) by sweetjohn(m): 10:08pm On Jan 09, 2021
olajizz01:
Keep shut slowpoke, this is not his first time to types disgusting statement about Lagos, he hates Lagos with passion.

The funniest things is that you guys are responsible for the litter with your useless gala and pet drinks you come to sell in Lagos. You flood Lagos as if your region had been torn by war and you are the first to allege of your deed.
Even the Abokis that are dirty called you Yoruba people dirty. Who does not know that Yorubas are the most dirty tribe in the world
Re: Usuma Dam, Abuja: You Won't Believe This Is Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 10:12pm On Jan 09, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright..

When next I visit abuja am gonna pay a visit to that place

The way abuja, uyo, enugu and rivers are going ehnnnn

We will soon have something to brag about

if Lagos is slum what's Edo? visit some nice places in Lagos and educate ya ignorance. the USA and China you're bombing have some rugged rural areas too, stop being an ignorant
Re: Usuma Dam, Abuja: You Won't Believe This Is Nigeria (Video, Photos) by olajizz01(m): 10:21pm On Jan 09, 2021
sweetjohn:
Even the Abokis that are dirty called you Yoruba people dirty. Who does not know that Yorubas are the most dirty tribe in the world
Lol,I concur,Lagos is even dirty than Aba and Onitsha I knew very well,haha..... slowpoke.

1 Like

Re: Usuma Dam, Abuja: You Won't Believe This Is Nigeria (Video, Photos) by tunapa4dem: 10:25pm On Jan 09, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright..

When next I visit abuja am gonna pay a visit to that place

The way abuja, uyo, enugu and rivers are going ehnnnn

We will soon have something to brag about

With their comment, we shall know them.
Re: Usuma Dam, Abuja: You Won't Believe This Is Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Minjim: 10:26pm On Jan 09, 2021
No wonder we still have ministry of water.
So some home still get water supply in Nigeria.
I doubt if it still happen in Lagos again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Julius Berger Switches On The Streetlights On The Second Niger Bridge (Pictures / Title? / Pictures Of Awka Anambra State Capital That You Haven't Seen (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.