Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,084 members, 7,845,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Only Jah Can Make You Reign. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Only Jah Can Make You Reign. (234 Views)

Music: Psalm Worship - You Reign / Wizkid – Jah Bless Me LYRICS / MUSIC: Goodness - You Reign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Only Jah Can Make You Reign. by JappOfficial: 6:37pm On Dec 18, 2020
Without hyping myself, I can confidently say that I'm doing fine grin grin grin

Only Jah can make you reign was first recorded as freestyle without beat but some work has been done on it over the cause of time and we are bringing it for this week's #KeepingUpWithJapp Episode Only Jah can make you reign, put your faith in Him and trust the process.

Japp is the StreetlyGospel artiste, the genre of music relevant within and outside any religious settings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chjaPVHDL7A

(1) (Reply)

The Most Mysterious Radio Station In The World / Davido Feat Drake [video] / MUSIC: Tobiloba Aka - I Found Grace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.