Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,580 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Solution To 403 Forbidden Error - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Solution To 403 Forbidden Error (310 Views)

What Is The Solution To 403 Forbidden On My Website / Firstdevlab, Best Solution To Your Website Development And Mobile Apps / Pls Help: I Can't Do Update On My Website-showing 403 Error (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solution To 403 Forbidden Error by tony02: 9:34pm On Dec 18, 2020
I tried accessing my site and it keeps showing me this, how do I fix it?

Re: Solution To 403 Forbidden Error by SConnect: 12:49am On Dec 19, 2020
Check your .htaccess file.

If this is a WordPress site, delete the existing .htaccess file in your public_html then log into your WordPress admin -> Settings -> Permalinks -> Scroll down and click "Save Changes" to generate a new .htaccess file.

Hope this helps.... Cheers!

Re: Solution To 403 Forbidden Error by TrevorDJ(m): 12:07pm On Jun 11, 2022
The 403 Forbidden Error happens when the web page (or another resource) you’re trying to open in your web browser is a resource you’re not allowed to access. It’s called a 403 error because that’s the web server’s HTTP status code to describe that kind of error.

https://www.novabach.com/the-403-forbidden-error-and-how-to-fix-it/

(1) (Reply)

What App Can I Use To Generate Coloured Texts On Pictures Like This? / App developers Please Help Me With Answer This Question Abeg. / I Singlehandedly Design A Website With No Prior Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.