Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,498 members, 7,830,503 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

China fires up its 'artificial sun' for the first time (Pics) - Science/Technology (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / China fires up its 'artificial sun' for the first time (Pics) (74365 Views)

Lightning Strike Creates New Material Seen On Earth ‘For The First Time’ (Pics) / China Develops Artificial Sun That Can Reach 100million Degree Celsius - Photos / China’s Artificial Sun Reaches Fusion Temperatures Thrice That Of The Real Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China fires up its 'artificial sun' for the first time (Pics) by musicwriter(m): 4:03pm On Dec 19, 2020
internationalman:

US invests less money in Education and health Care, while China does the opposite?? Really can you hear yourself right now..

America is the number country in health care and education..

I wonder where you guys get your information from

In proportion to GDP, of course.
Re: China fires up its 'artificial sun' for the first time (Pics) by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:04pm On Dec 19, 2020
internationalman:

US invests less money in Education and health Care, while China does the opposite?? Really can you hear yourself right now..

Bro, you are wrong
Even the US envy some countries when it comes to education and health care
If you argue further I'll provide you with facts
Re: China fires up its 'artificial sun' for the first time (Pics) by frog12: 4:06pm On Dec 19, 2020
these CHINESE are very DANGEROUS. CORONA today, tomorrow, na the entire WORLD dey go BURN DOWN
Re: China fires up its 'artificial sun' for the first time (Pics) by sonofElElyon: 4:07pm On Dec 19, 2020
Re: China fires up its 'artificial sun' for the first time (Pics) by goodheart02(m): 4:08pm On Dec 19, 2020
anonymous1759:

War no be Mathematics. The fact USA is experienced doesn't mean they can't loose a battle . The countries that lost the number position was onced experienced .

As for the United States building Bases all over their perceived enemy Territories doesn't mean those bases can't be toppled within minutes.

China told US that thier based surrounding them won't take up to 30 to be dismantled.

The major reason the USA is building bases all over is to prevent war on their soil but countries like China and Russia has hypersonic missile to reach the United States in minutes.

I'm not saying the United States is not strong but they're not indomitable to Russia and China any body can win the war that's why the United can only sanction them but no face to face confrontation. Because that can expose them .

Remember Anthony Joshua and Andy Ruiz nobody believed Ruiz stood a chance. When it comes to Heavy weight fighting one mistake can send you packing and you're not indomitable.

After the Ruiz fight Joshua's secret was exposed but if he'd rejected the fight no one would have known his weaknesses I hope it sinks.

U see all these super sonic stories and all sort, just makes me laugh. So u think the US will sit and watch all her hundreds of bases be brought down?? So u don't know the US has laser weapons that do faster damages than a missile?? They even have the so called Super sonic u talk about.

And hey be serious naa, how can u think China will topple the US bases surrounding them so easily? The same way Saddam was mouthing about what he'll do to US during the gulf war yet his dreaded Republican Guards ended up being decimated in hours. Even Russia will find it hard to topple a US base. If they topple it what about the thousands of dangerous naval fleets backing up those bases?? And one naval fleet is enough to wage a full blown war.

See ehn, all these things na psychological battle these countries dey do. Even China won't want a full blown war with the US. The thing is most of u here were born this generation, the real war plays itself out as always but just with little tweaks and those tweaks win the war. If u had experienced the gulf war u would understand what I mean.

And don't compare war with Boxing, they're two different things.
Re: China fires up its 'artificial sun' for the first time (Pics) by internationalman(m): 4:08pm On Dec 19, 2020
musicwriter:

In proportion to GDP, of course.

You are funny.
Re: China fires up its 'artificial sun' for the first time (Pics) by goodheart02(m): 4:13pm On Dec 19, 2020
musicwriter:

Ok. Thank you very much for letting me know the US is the first country to get the cure for COVID-19 even when Russia did that 6 months ago..

Bye

China already living in the future- a documentary by a US researcher.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaELQS5kTso

Russia did that 6 months ago we all know and how far?? What was it's percentage accuracy?? We're talking of a vaccine that is 95% accurate and not that of the Russians which was about 80% accurate. What was the result of the testing even after Putin said he'll test it on his family they all went cold because the outcome wasn't what they expected. Why is the world clamoring for that of Pfizer and no Russian vaccine is in the market yet?? And no one wants to be tested with that of the Russians, now that speaks volumes.

I know you don't like the US, but those guys are good. Their ingenuity lies in their diversified nationality.

2 Likes

Re: China fires up its 'artificial sun' for the first time (Pics) by Oluwasaeon(m): 4:16pm On Dec 19, 2020
Oyindaberry:

And toothpicks
Olohun

1 Like

Re: China fires up its 'artificial sun' for the first time (Pics) by Oluwasaeon(m): 4:17pm On Dec 19, 2020
rolams:

Yes! We are getting there. Next is toothpick!
Lol
Re: China fires up its 'artificial sun' for the first time (Pics) by Oluwasaeon(m): 4:18pm On Dec 19, 2020
udomma1005:

........ and toothpick
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China fires up its 'artificial sun' for the first time (Pics) by Oluwasaeon(m): 4:18pm On Dec 19, 2020
Ten06:

Have we being able to produce a president that can lead us?
Capital NO broda

1 Like

Re: China fires up its 'artificial sun' for the first time (Pics) by ofiko123(m): 4:18pm On Dec 19, 2020
Will Nigeria ever get to this level..
Re: China fires up its 'artificial sun' for the first time (Pics) by goodheart02(m): 4:18pm On Dec 19, 2020
internationalman:

My dear I wonder where they get their info from honestly. The hate for America has made them not see facts existing before they were born. Imagine China having a better health care and Education than USA, they aren't even close to the Russians in that aspect sef.

1 Like

Re: China fires up its 'artificial sun' for the first time (Pics) by musicwriter(m): 4:21pm On Dec 19, 2020
goodheart02:

Russia did that 6 months ago we all know and how far?? What was it's percentage accuracy?? We're talking of a vaccine that is 95% accurate and not that of the Russians which was about 80% accurate. What was the result of the testing even after Putin said he'll test it on his family they all went cold because the outcome wasn't what they expected. Why is the world clamoring for that of Pfizer and no Russian vaccine is in the market yet?? And no one wants to be tested with that of the Russians, now that speaks volumes.

I know you don't like the US, but those guys are good. Their ingenuity lies in their diversified nationality.

I don't like the US? Is that what I told you?

Its not about ''like'' but I am giving you information as it stands by fact. I am even thinking about Africa taking over from China and the US.
Re: China fires up its 'artificial sun' for the first time (Pics) by Flytime: 4:23pm On Dec 19, 2020
anonymous1759:

How old are you ? That Analogy is wack being a world power doesn't resort to war lately is your economic strength,science and technology, and formidable military on standby .

The top countries can't go to war with each other right now because of fear no country wants to go down .

Why do you think countries like Iran and North Korea has not been invaded by the west undecided
It's simply because of their Advancement.
The United States might loose is influence if they don't advance in science and technology and loose their allies.

They can loose their top spot without going to war . Going into a full fledged war with Russia or China will make them loose that spot automatically because of the Aftermath. That's why they ( US ) still respect these two countries. Right now Putin is the most powerful man in the world he has been on that position in Obamas tenure. At some point Obama was did these two countries went to War undecided?
the reason why iran and north korea have not been invaded is because of their allies
Russia and china has promised to declare war on america is they invade north korea
I mean they've kidnapped american citizens and we both know that's something the us would react to
Re: China fires up its 'artificial sun' for the first time (Pics) by anonymous1759(m): 4:25pm On Dec 19, 2020
seanwilliam:
in the world generally who Is more powerful and influential,?

For now USA because of her allies. The global Market is run by the west . If the United States loose UK , France and Germany their wings will be clipped. Most countries fear the United States because of their economic sanctions. But Iran and Venezuela are coping .

E.g. They told all their economic powers horse to reject Hawaei 5G and created conspiracy theories against it. When Some of their allies refused it they threatened them .

U.K. and France Colonized Africa and still doing it indirectly and the United States is controlling these two countries indirectly
. But China is taking over the Africa business wise that's why the United States wanted Akinwunmi out and opposing Ngozi Iweala because they feel her emergence will weaken their dominance. Thus the United States is losing grips of Africa.

In Europe Turkey is starting to oppose them , Germany is not 100% because of Trump . Asia China still controls it. North America Venezuela and Cuba are not their allies .

Russia and China is more feared because of their president and system of government.When the United States told Ukraine to confront Russia , Ukraine told US to fire the first shot that's a message .

Without allies the United States can't posses such influence but Russia is standing alone after the desulotion of USSR. They (west )thought Russia will be weak but that's not the case .
I don't expect my response to make sense to you we all look but see differently.

The more you look the less you see hope you understand that phrase don't get my reply twisted.
Re: China fires up its 'artificial sun' for the first time (Pics) by goodheart02(m): 4:25pm On Dec 19, 2020
musicwriter:

I don't like the US? Is that what I told you?

Its not about ''like'' but I am giving you information as it stands by fact. I am even thinking about Africa taking over from China and the US.

Okay I understand u dear, but your facts are wrong. Just like the one u said about Russia and their vaccine. It's not about how fast but how well. They first came up with something close but it wasn't good enough for human consumption okay. The US came up later with something better about 95% accurate with less allergens. And that's why the Pfizer vaccine is the only one being demanded in the market now.

Topics like this are volatile, I would prefer u do an indepth research before talking about them with better facts.
Re: China fires up its 'artificial sun' for the first time (Pics) by frog12: 4:26pm On Dec 19, 2020
they are just continuing the RUSSIA design and experiments. but these CHINESE are dangerous!
that thing explodes, that city/town will be WIPED out completely!

richeeyo:
Stop glorifying China unnecessary, America had it first test in 1951
And have managed to stabilize it,
France is currently planning a site for commercial use of its energy, let's know how many seconds that test the chinko did lasted
Re: China fires up its 'artificial sun' for the first time (Pics) by elijahkayode(m): 4:27pm On Dec 19, 2020
Kingosytex:
The Chinese are really doing well for themselves.

Kudos to them.

When shall we get there? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Black Literal Translation In Nigeria (Africa) Is "Darkness"
Help Africa Black Literal Translation In Nigeria (Africa) Is "Darkness"

Scripture
Genesis 2:19‭-‬20 GW
The Lord God had formed all the wild animals and all the birds out of the ground. Then he brought them to the man to see what he would call them. Whatever the man called each creature became its name. So the man named all the domestic animals, all the birds, and all the wild animals. But the man found no helper who was right for him.

The Holy Bible Affirms Man being the Manifested Image Of The Almighty and by wisdom we understand that Every word man speak is alive

First Representation Of Darkness "Black" Reality As Seen In The Bible

Genesis 1:2-5 GW
The earth was formless and empty, and darkness (unfathomable black spirit just hibernating) covered the deep water. The Spirit of God was hovering over the water. Then God said, “Let there be light!” So there was light. God saw the light was good. So God separated the light from the darkness. God named the light day , and the darkness he named night . There was evening, then morning—the first day.

In Nigeria Darkness is called "Okunkun" In the Yoruba Tongue which means "pitch black"

Black literal Application & Translation in Nigeria (Yoruba, Igbo & Hausa) and most Africa tongue is Darkness and this proves Africa will only get worse cause the Light/White of God is against all form of Darkness/Black
In 99.9% of Nigeria black is also use to denote death & suffering, O Africa the Western has given us a name of death & suffering

In layman terms The #Darkness denotes "black" in essence and Literal Name and as such is devoid of God light

This Overlooked Fact Is why No single black/Darkness state is successful on the Earth, jaimaica despite its closeness to prosperity (White USA) is still inflicted with the same problems as Nigeria

The Demon Holding Africa in Lack is in the Name attached to it's People

At the beginning of British ventures into Africa & America Adam Smith wrote in 1776 that African societies were better established and more populous than those of the Americas, thus creating a more formidable barrier to European expansion in other words Africa was destined for Greatness but something never really clicked instead of Growth & Prosperity our land became a slave port which extended to other Lagos Nigeria & Other Africa countries to this day

With the light of God brown can be extracted & seperated from black/darkness
Qualities Of Darkness "Being Black" As Manifested By Africans On The Earth Realm

Lack of wealth Creation endeavors but quick to manifest Violence
Lack of infrastructure
Lack of Soul development so the leaders steal and steal till the lack physically show in thier finance
Lack of properity
lack of Basic amenities for it's
Lack of security
Lack of Jobs
Lack of education
Lack of God divine blessings because Pitch Black "Darkness" is literally Against Light
Total Corruption
Total order out of Chaos
Lots of lack in the black Man

Am sure you can Agree Almost all black States/Countries lack all the Good thing God Gives freely from Baltimore USA down to Lagos Nigeria

Overview of the Black "Darkness" Man Rule over A Nation We All Love (1960 - Modern Days)
then it came to pass that Africa Most populous Nation gained independence In 1960 and became a republic in 1963, just four years later the civil war started and the Black "Dark" Authority showed it nature of violence by having man killing man (Image of God killing themselves) they committed great wrongs among themselves in 1967, during the three-year Nigerian Civil War they thought God is blind but alas he gave them eyes

The current #BlackMan is always working to put itself in lack it has no purpose it screams "lack lack lack so my live matter"

The Key To A Lasting Change Lies In The Name & Color We Give Ourselves So Join the #BrownNewDeal

The Great people Of Africa we need to consciously get of (starve the) the Black "Dark" Name the English Gave to
The Great people of Africa has reasons to believe we have been Spiritually manipulated into taking on a bondage so glaring because we forgot our Roots

Let's rebuild now with the #BrownImage cause I feel only destruction & agony awaits #Black "Darkness"

The #Blacklives matter movement (violence & bloodshed) is meant to enslave because they knew #ExodusAmerica is not far
Original #Africa BrownYouths are mobilising in Nigeria to leave the failed #blackGoverment leaders to eat the #blackimage they sowed in corruption

All Africans should actively take down any
#blacklives movement that can used to summon the black & dark spirit keeping us in Lack & Bondage
If you are reading this take steps now if you can to help Nigeria & the World become aware of it abundance through the literal Application of God word (spread the awareness Africa is brown) Nigeria reject the tag of #blackpeople/ thirdworld

#EnoughisEnough The next generation might become a slave if Our Name & the color we represent is not change

#GodAlmighty Help Africa To See the effect of Name & color
Re: China fires up its 'artificial sun' for the first time (Pics) by internationalman(m): 4:28pm On Dec 19, 2020
goodheart02:

My dear I wonder where they get their info from honestly. The hate for America has made them not see facts existing before they were born. Imagine China having a better health care and Education than USA, they aren't even close to the Russians in that aspect sef.

They are ignorant or hateful...

I wonder how many Americans are in China or Russia for the sake of education..

China may be improving but they are no where near US..
Re: China fires up its 'artificial sun' for the first time (Pics) by goodheart02(m): 4:32pm On Dec 19, 2020
internationalman:

They are ignorant or hateful...

I wonder how many Americans are in China or Russia for the sake of education..

China may be improving but they are no where near US..

That's just the point. How many Americans are in China or Russia for education and Research purposes?? And let them compare it to the number of Chinese in US for the same purpose. The same reason these Asian students were wailing when Trump cut short their permits to stay and study in the US.

We all know China is improving, but that's not an avenue to match them with the USA.

1 Like

Re: China fires up its 'artificial sun' for the first time (Pics) by musicwriter(m): 4:32pm On Dec 19, 2020
goodheart02:

Okay I understand u dear, but your facts are wrong. Just like the one u said about Russia and their vaccine. It's not about how fast but how well. They first came up with something close but it wasn't good enough for human consumption okay. The US came up later with something better about 95% accurate with less allergens. And that's why the Pfizer vaccine is the only one being demanded in the market now.

Several countries already ordered from Russia long ago but you won't hear that because you're getting your news from the people that rule your whole psyche, so that you can't see things in any other way. By-the-way, China already had a local vaccine before Russia but won't roll it out to outsiders for fear of backlash in profiteering from it because of the false notion going around that China originated the virus.

These countries are already in partnership with Russia on production of the sputnik V COVID-19 vaccine https://www.statista.com /statistics/1123927/sputnik-v-exports-from-russia-by-country/

Numbers are in millions.
Re: China fires up its 'artificial sun' for the first time (Pics) by anonymous1759(m): 4:35pm On Dec 19, 2020
Flytime:
the reason why iran and north korea have not been invaded is because of their allies
Russia and china has promised to declare war on america is they invade north korea
I mean they've kidnapped american citizens and we both know that's something the us would react to

That's not only the reason . Their advancement towards Nuclear power made America stand down . Even the United States is stronger with her allies aside from their Nuclear Power.
Re: China fires up its 'artificial sun' for the first time (Pics) by COMPAQ(m): 4:36pm On Dec 19, 2020
capatainrambo:
Let's pray they dont become world power. They won't be kind to blacks

They already are a world power
Re: China fires up its 'artificial sun' for the first time (Pics) by goodheart02(m): 4:42pm On Dec 19, 2020
anonymous1759:

For now USA because of her allies. The global Market is run by the west . If the United States loose UK , France and Germany their wings will be clipped. Most countries fear the United States because of their economic sanctions. But Iran and Venezuela are coping .

E.g. They told all their economic powers horse to reject Hawaei 5G and created conspiracy theories against it. When Some of their allies refused it they threatened them .

U.K. and France Colonized Africa and still doing it indirectly and the United States is controlling these two countries indirectly
. But China is taking over the Africa business wise that's why the United States wanted Akinwunmi out and opposing Ngozi Iweala because they feel her emergence will weaken their dominance. Thus the United States is losing grips of Africa.

In Europe Turkey is starting to oppose them , Germany is not 100% because of Trump . Asia China still controls it. North America Venezuela and Cuba are not their allies .

Russia and China is more feared because of their president and system of government.When the United States told Ukraine to confront Russia , Ukraine told US to fire the first shot that's a message .

Without allies the United States can't posses such influence but Russia is standing alone after the desulotion of USSR. They (west )thought Russia will be weak but that's not the case .
I don't expect my response to make sense to you we all look but see differently.

The more you look the less you see hope you understand that phrase don't get my reply twisted.

"Russia and China is more feared because of their president and system of government"

And this is where those countries are getting it wrong. So because they have a dreadful presidency and so?? One thing you'll know is communism doesn't thrive well. An example is Russia. Even China practices pseudo communism. The day they go full communist like Russia they fall in economy. U cantebe that prosperous and innovative in such a place. Now can u live in North Korea?? I bet u can't

Do u know Russia is poor TO AN EXTENT?? A large percentage of what they get goes into the military while the economy ends up bleeding, and same goes for North Korea. They're the only Asian country that has gone full communist. Now look at North Korea and tell me how they are doing economically compared to their neighbors South Korea.

Now lemme take u back to when Russia was The leader of the USSR. The Soviet Union broke during the early 90s unders the tenure of Dmitri Gobarachev due to the communist agenda of Russia didn't tally well with the other Soviet countries. Poverty was on the increase almost in the whole of Eastern Europe and Ukraine was first to cry out before splitting. The Soviet Union was feared, but they ran into problems at the end, hence the Cold War between Russia and USA till date
Re: China fires up its 'artificial sun' for the first time (Pics) by MansoryMX(m): 4:44pm On Dec 19, 2020
What is really wrong with MAN. Our taste for unlimited knowledge will kill us all. 150 million degree generator device isn’t something to play with. These people are playing GOD!
Re: China fires up its 'artificial sun' for the first time (Pics) by invectives(m): 4:46pm On Dec 19, 2020
capatainrambo:
Let's pray they dont become world power. They won't be kind to blacks
They are already cos dey are forBIDEN
Re: China fires up its 'artificial sun' for the first time (Pics) by seanwilliam(m): 4:46pm On Dec 19, 2020
anonymous1759:

For now USA because of her allies. The global Market is run by the west . If the United States loose UK , France and Germany their wings will be clipped. Most countries fear the United States because of their economic sanction......

In .
and do you think the bolded can happen in 100 years to come? I think america perhaps will be the last imperium
Re: China fires up its 'artificial sun' for the first time (Pics) by anonymous1759(m): 4:48pm On Dec 19, 2020
goodheart02:

U see all these super sonic stories and all sort, just makes me laugh. So u think the US will sit and watch all her hundreds of bases be brought down?? So u don't know the US has laser weapons that do faster damages than a missile?? They even have the so called Super sonic u talk about.

And hey be serious naa, how can u think China will topple the US bases surrounding them so easily? The same way Saddam was mouthing about what he'll do to US during the gulf war yet his dreaded Republican Guards ended up being decimated in hours. Even Russia will find it hard to topple a US base. If they topple it what about the thousands of dangerous naval fleets backing up those bases?? And one naval fleet is enough to wage a full blown war.

See ehn, all these things na psychological battle these countries dey do. Even China won't want a full blown war with the US. The thing is most of u here were born this generation, the real war plays itself out as always but just with little tweaks and those tweaks win the war. If u had experienced the gulf war u would understand what I mean.

And don't compare war with Boxing, they're two different things.

lol I'm laughing at you . So you think Russia and China will just sit down on auto pilot and allow the United States build bases all over without finding a defense mechanism?

Truth to be told past glories gives the United States that indomitable character. These 3 countries are working so hard to topple each other . Anyone of them can defeat each other like I said I'll repeat it over .
The Anti laser weapon you talked about Russia has it .

Heavy weight Boxing is the best illustration all countries are powerful one mistake can cost you everything.
If Russia and China are not powerful the United States would have tried to fight them with their allies but they can't . Even countries china and Russia sides the USA can't invade them that says a lot.

Antony Joshua past glory made him indomitable but he was defeated and his weakness exposed.
Re: China fires up its 'artificial sun' for the first time (Pics) by goodheart02(m): 4:55pm On Dec 19, 2020
musicwriter:

Several countries already ordered from Russia long ago but you won't hear that because you're getting your news from the people that rule your whole psyche, so that you can't see things in any other way. By-the-way, China already had a local vaccine before Russia but won't roll it out to outsiders for fear of backlash in profiteering from it because of the false notion going around that China originated the virus.

These countries are already in partnership with Russia on production of the sputnik V COVID-19 vaccine https://www.statista.com /statistics/1123927/sputnik-v-exports-from-russia-by-country/

Numbers are in millions.

My dear, u sound funny now. Do u know any country that has that vaccine has hit a gold mine?? And u think if China or Russia had found it they won't be raking in the billions now?? Which country won't want to make money and why will they hide their ingenious discovery?? These nations are competing for your info.

Now ask yourself, why is that of Pfizer preferable?? Did the US put a gun to the head of it's customers to buy??

"By-the-way, China already had a local vaccine before Russia but won't roll it out to outsiders for fear of backlash in profiteering from it because of the false notion going around that China originated the virus"....

This statement shows there was no vaccine at all. The China we all know will roll out the vaccine at once to redeem their image based on international politics. China can't ignore an avenue to make mad money because of some useless analogy or conspiracy theories.

Another major reason most of them didn't proclaim theirs was it's near accuracy issues. Yes they had a so called vaccine, but how accurate is the question. A vaccine isn't something u wake up and distribute. It takes series if testing for a long time because of it's potential dangers. A vaccine that is 90% accurate is still a potential threat because u don't know what the 10% lack in accuracy can do. So it's not about making a vaccine. In all I'll say once again Pfizer has proven themselves just as they did with the anti retroviral drugs for HIV. They made a journey of a years of testing so easy.
Re: China fires up its 'artificial sun' for the first time (Pics) by anonymous1759(m): 4:57pm On Dec 19, 2020
seanwilliam:
and do you think the bolded can happen in 100 years to come? I think america perhaps will be the last imperium

Definitely it can Trump made that easy by disrespecting Macron ,Edorgan etc and some of the world leaders. Germany is not 100% with them . JCPOA agreement that trump broke and wanted to take action. Their allies didn't support them .
among their top Allies the U.K. Is the strongest when it comes to relationships with the way things are going it might break off no condition is permanent.
Re: China fires up its 'artificial sun' for the first time (Pics) by Adakintroy: 4:58pm On Dec 19, 2020
Useless projects.

With all the money being made no genius has figure out how to evenly distribute this wealth so the poor of the poor get Their fair share before we all die from zombie or nuclear apocalypse.

if we all going to die from climate change due to catastrophic human activities, the least you can do for me is to give some money or my cut from it. Why should I die from nuclear industrial activities that only benefit IST world's nations..imagine hanesting all the resource of the � h for yourself and I have to pay the ultimate price with you.

What did I do?

Nuclear sun ke? More like showing off. Like we don't have enough sun. Imagine spending that much zlions for such a massive project we don't even need.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) / The Animal I Killed Today At My Working-Place In Cross River / Strangest Fish In Caribbean Uses Its Fins As Legs To Walk Along The Seabed (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.