Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,529 members, 7,861,533 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:02 PM

Tems And Muyiwa Awoniyi Accuse Bebe Cool Of Lying And Being Behind Their Arrest - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tems And Muyiwa Awoniyi Accuse Bebe Cool Of Lying And Being Behind Their Arrest (23488 Views)

Ugandans Blame Bebe Cool For Omah Lay And Tems' Arrest. / Odunlade Adekola, Femi Adebayo And Muyiwa Ademola Rock Military Camouflage / Omolara And Muyiwa Ademola Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tems And Muyiwa Awoniyi Accuse Bebe Cool Of Lying And Being Behind Their Arrest by iamyemiakins(m): 9:08am On Dec 19, 2020
Girlfriend: I need 600k to fix myself for Christmas.

Igbo guys: BebeCool down we’ve just met 2 Tems

Re: Tems And Muyiwa Awoniyi Accuse Bebe Cool Of Lying And Being Behind Their Arrest by dominique(f): 9:31am On Dec 19, 2020
So other Ugandan artists performed in the concert but their useless authorities arrested only the Nigerians and some idiotic Nigerians were applauding this arrest. It's only an idiot that will fail to see that the arrest was very politically motivated based on spite and envy towards Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Tems And Muyiwa Awoniyi Accuse Bebe Cool Of Lying And Being Behind Their Arrest by olisaEze(m): 10:03am On Dec 19, 2020
Johnbosco77:
Boycott that MAMA awards..

Gbam! Ure carried!! MAMA should better look for another venue. Buhari is Enough problem already, we don’t need another African grandfather desperate to hold on to power worrying our artistes when dey travel to perform. grin
Re: Tems And Muyiwa Awoniyi Accuse Bebe Cool Of Lying And Being Behind Their Arrest by Wiifesnatcher(m): 10:11am On Dec 19, 2020
HalpyBee:
So they were arrested out of pure jealousy! Human beings are complicated.

the arrest has political undertone not jealousy, what I deduced out of this is bebe has his loyalty with the incumbent govt but bobi wine mentioned has his with opposition or against the incumbent hence the disgrace to him and those he usually invite

all Africans should boyscout these beast and the overgrown babies SA

these two useless countries are still crawling with 21 century

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tems And Muyiwa Awoniyi Accuse Bebe Cool Of Lying And Being Behind Their Arrest by gbowoade85142: 10:23am On Dec 19, 2020
Bebe cool or Bobo cool i no care since my NXT RATED is back home
Re: Tems And Muyiwa Awoniyi Accuse Bebe Cool Of Lying And Being Behind Their Arrest by Parrot69: 10:26am On Dec 19, 2020
luminouz:

Why attacking his dick though? Females love bodyshaming but will be quick to come out and cry if reverse is the case with slack boobs and Shiit.

It sends the wrong signals undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

The awoniyi guy was being a tiger online. Too bad he couldn't do all these while the said Bebe was in his face!!!! SM really created lots of weak men in this generation sha.

This shows your level of reasoning. So if it was you, you would fight the guy in his country and expect the country-people to stand back and watch you? Someone who is highly connected? SMH.
No need escalating issues cos it’s already gaining momentum and publicity.
He made those statements to let him know that he isn’t stupid as he (bebe cool) thought.
Let’s assume it was on a neutral ground, I bet you, this might not be the story

This is a pure case of “Artiste trying to shame fellow artiste “.
Re: Tems And Muyiwa Awoniyi Accuse Bebe Cool Of Lying And Being Behind Their Arrest by Lagosianswag: 11:10am On Dec 19, 2020
I'm more disappointed at Nigerians who were rejoicing their compatriots were arrested in a third world country for political reasons. angry

How low can we go?

#Ignorance is Bliss
Re: Tems And Muyiwa Awoniyi Accuse Bebe Cool Of Lying And Being Behind Their Arrest by Beverlyjean(f): 11:12am On Dec 19, 2020
King44:
when you have a useless president whose priorities are cows this is what you get, during obasanji and good luck era nobody in this continent can try such even as weak as gooluck was.

Someone who they threatened with impeachment that was when he was able to move a bit and give a speech, even that speech sef I am sure they had to convince and forced him to say something....

Is he the one are expecting to make moves which would shake Uganda for such misuse of power over Nigerians?... Small Ghana and SA here sef don begin use us play already now Uganda!!!!.. I didn't know a day like this would come when a country that is an elderly brother would be disgraced among his brothers for being useless and irresponsible.

Those people who were busy saying "they think they can break rules like they do in Nig" where are you now?

That is how God will shame my enemies.

Ordinary artiste in Uganda who has ties to the president is flexing muscle what will now happen if the presido decides to flex muscle.

If Nig artiste don't insist that they want their awards presented to them virtually or boycott dem be omo ale, Tems could have died in Uganda from starvation probably she is scared that they might poison her, Omar lay could have been beaten to stupor

Crap...wasnt she fed?? She chose not to eat
Re: Tems And Muyiwa Awoniyi Accuse Bebe Cool Of Lying And Being Behind Their Arrest by luminouz(m): 11:42am On Dec 19, 2020
Parrot69:

This shows your level of reasoning. So if it was you, you would fight the guy in his country and expect the country-people to stand back and watch you? Someone who is highly connected? SMH.
No need escalating issues cos it’s already gaining momentum and publicity.
He made those statements to let him know that he isn’t stupid as he (bebe cool) thought.
Let’s assume it was on a neutral ground, I bet you, this might not be the story

This is a pure case of “Artiste trying to shame fellow artiste “.

I dont deal with parrots!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Tems And Muyiwa Awoniyi Accuse Bebe Cool Of Lying And Being Behind Their Arrest by King44(m): 3:21pm On Dec 19, 2020
Beverlyjean:

Crap...wasnt she fed?? She chose not to eat
So you want them to give her poison abi. People that her not happy that she is in their country.
Re: Tems And Muyiwa Awoniyi Accuse Bebe Cool Of Lying And Being Behind Their Arrest by Beverlyjean(f): 3:27pm On Dec 19, 2020
King44:
So you want them to give her poison abi. People that her not happy that she is in their country.

Stop saying that...was omar lay poisoned...that girl has an attitude problem ...y wud they wanna poison her??
Re: Tems And Muyiwa Awoniyi Accuse Bebe Cool Of Lying And Being Behind Their Arrest by King44(m): 3:29pm On Dec 19, 2020
Beverlyjean:

Stop saying that...was omar lay poisoned...that girl has an attitude problem ...y wud they wanna poison her??
it's better to have attitute problem than trusting people who can't be trusted. Probably, Omar lay wasn't thinking straight.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From The Outing Service Of Baba Sala In Osun State / Mimi Orjiekwe With Her Mother & Her Daughter: 3 Generations Photo / Reekado Banks Dances With Friends In His Car (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.