Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,514 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Peter Okoye Consoles His Wife, Lola, With Flowers After Father’s Death (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Consoles His Wife, Lola, With Flowers After Father’s Death (Video) (37758 Views)

Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff / Mercy Eke In A Yellow Bikini With Flowers After Swimming (video) / Regina Daniels And Mother, Rita Arrive Cape Town. Welcomed With Flowers & Banner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye Consoles His Wife, Lola, With Flowers After Father’s Death (Video) by CastedAyo: 1:08pm On Dec 19, 2020
Singer Peter Okoye has consoled his wife Lola Omotayo with flowers after the death of her father chief Oladipo Omotayo, Igbere TV reports.

The 39-year-old shared a video of his children and some other ladies delivering the flowers to Lola in an Instagram post on Saturday.

He said he really wanted to be by her side physically and he misses her a lot.

“I really wanted to be right by your side physically this period. So you know you’re not just in my thoughts but my heart always.

“I love you, miss you and the kids and can’t wait to join you all soon,” he wrote.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CI-SdyJF2bW/?igshid=qcq071jfg305

Lola lost her father on Wednesday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQcvVLzyFUA

Peter did not disclose where he currently is.

Peter and Lola got married in November 2013.

They have two children together.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Consoles His Wife, Lola, With Flowers After Father’s Death (Video) by Nanaborga(m): 1:13pm On Dec 19, 2020
Which kind clout chasing consolation be this .

Celebrities and anything to trend . Dude you’re a musician, give us good tunes to remain trending rather than looking for cheap thrills to trend when you’re not a casual Instagram celebrity or a comedian

89 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Consoles His Wife, Lola, With Flowers After Father’s Death (Video) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 19, 2020
What a loving man, which lady wouldn't want such a man, I need my simp beside me as soon as possible. God bless all simps

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Consoles His Wife, Lola, With Flowers After Father’s Death (Video) by fati2001(m): 1:30pm On Dec 19, 2020
Zzor:
What a loving man, which lady wouldn't want such a man, I need my simp beside me as soon as possible. God bless all simps

Amen

15 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Consoles His Wife, Lola, With Flowers After Father’s Death (Video) by Taiwoa990: 1:36pm On Dec 19, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Consoles His Wife, Lola, With Flowers After Father’s Death (Video) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 19, 2020
See how swollen her face is cry she must have cried a lot
Its not easy, Aunty Lola pls take heart may God console u okay cry

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Consoles His Wife, Lola, With Flowers After Father’s Death (Video) by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:59pm On Dec 19, 2020
Zzor:

It will tire you in the end, and you will start using the very thing you like about him (his simping) against him.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Consoles His Wife, Lola, With Flowers After Father’s Death (Video) by ODJ124(m): 3:57pm On Dec 19, 2020
my condolence to her...

*Sometimes I shake my head just to make sure my brain is still there...Coz anything fit happen for Nigeria* grin grin

Thread seen...

6 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Consoles His Wife, Lola, With Flowers After Father’s Death (Video) by ekestic1976(f): 3:58pm On Dec 19, 2020
The most natural thing to do! Real men give their wives flowers. But money for better sha grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Consoles His Wife, Lola, With Flowers After Father’s Death (Video) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 19, 2020
Meow meow.

I guess even an in law’s death can’t settle the feud between the Okoye”s brother

10 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Consoles His Wife, Lola, With Flowers After Father’s Death (Video) by ATEAMS: 3:58pm On Dec 19, 2020
Issorite

Re: Peter Okoye Consoles His Wife, Lola, With Flowers After Father’s Death (Video) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 19, 2020
Nanaborga:

Celebrities and anything to trend . Dude you’re a musician, give us good tunes to remain trending rather than looking for cheap thrills to trend when you’re not a casual Instagram celebrity or a comedian
Tell em bro

Everything dem go video post

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Consoles His Wife, Lola, With Flowers After Father’s Death (Video) by BigBrother9ja: 3:59pm On Dec 19, 2020
cool cool
Re: Peter Okoye Consoles His Wife, Lola, With Flowers After Father’s Death (Video) by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:59pm On Dec 19, 2020
This one come be news abi? Well, may good grant the wife the fortitude to bear the loss
Re: Peter Okoye Consoles His Wife, Lola, With Flowers After Father’s Death (Video) by GOVERNMENT2: 4:00pm On Dec 19, 2020
I LOVE THIS MOVIE angry. NEXT IS PAUL BASHING THREAD

WATCHOUT grin
Re: Peter Okoye Consoles His Wife, Lola, With Flowers After Father’s Death (Video) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 4:00pm On Dec 19, 2020
You can't feel d pain like d person carrying d wound
It's not easy to loose love ones

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Consoles His Wife, Lola, With Flowers After Father’s Death (Video) by JoeEeL(m): 4:00pm On Dec 19, 2020
RIP

Zzor:

WE ALL KNOW YOU ARE A MAN WITH A BIG GBOLA, HIDING BEHIND THAT MONIKER.

8 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Consoles His Wife, Lola, With Flowers After Father’s Death (Video) by specialmati(m): 4:01pm On Dec 19, 2020
embarassed embarassedits a painful thing to lose a loved one may the good Lord console the family

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Consoles His Wife, Lola, With Flowers After Father’s Death (Video) by Donsheddyguru: 4:01pm On Dec 19, 2020
Please Guys Help Me listen To My Song And Rate it For Me.....

Just Go To Google And Search for

STORY OF KEMI BY ZAZI

Trust Me the Story True....
You won't regret listening abeg...
Make una help my hutsle

Re: Peter Okoye Consoles His Wife, Lola, With Flowers After Father’s Death (Video) by Flamemignon1(m): 4:01pm On Dec 19, 2020
Nanaborga:

He's an entertainer. Showbiz is his sphere and social media is their reality lens besides he posted it on his page, blame bloggers for the banana drilling

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Consoles His Wife, Lola, With Flowers After Father’s Death (Video) by lastclaire4(f): 4:02pm On Dec 19, 2020
Nanaborga:

Can you imagine. Consoling someone who lost the dad and taking pictures for the gram.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Consoles His Wife, Lola, With Flowers After Father’s Death (Video) by Amspecial: 4:03pm On Dec 19, 2020
grin
Re: Peter Okoye Consoles His Wife, Lola, With Flowers After Father’s Death (Video) by Etinosa1234: 4:03pm On Dec 19, 2020
Don't want to sound insensitive but after the flowers, there is gonna be some hardcore pounding in the other room

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Consoles His Wife, Lola, With Flowers After Father’s Death (Video) by Frustrated007: 4:03pm On Dec 19, 2020
guys please is ngcard a scam site? I saw their advert on nairaland.
Has anyone here traded with them ?
Re: Peter Okoye Consoles His Wife, Lola, With Flowers After Father’s Death (Video) by ofiko123(m): 4:03pm On Dec 19, 2020
Sad..RIP to Lola omotayo's dad.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Consoles His Wife, Lola, With Flowers After Father’s Death (Video) by FreshBest2: 4:03pm On Dec 19, 2020
It is well

Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woli Arole And Yemi White Wedding Pictures / Barbara Udoh Visits Eucharia Anunobi (Photo) / Wizkid: I Haven’t Slept Since I Arrived Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.