Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,796 members, 7,827,940 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

I Need Brotherly Advise - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Brotherly Advise (831 Views)

After 30 Years Of Brotherly Friendship / Please Advise Me On This Marital Issue / My Parent Wants Me To Move Back Home At 30. Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Brotherly Advise by TainyLite(m): 2:29pm On Dec 19, 2020
Good afternoon i really want to ask for opinion if it were u.... we had a misunderstanding during lockdown around april nd i came home to realize she has packed her load with my daughter's wears nd left nd i had to beg her before she came back... Fast forward to September we had a disagreement nd she slapped me while i was asleep nd i had to send her packing couple with d fact dat she does not cook for me neither wash my clothes and most times doesn't greet me nd can count the number of times we had sex after we got married.... I sent her cos i knew my life is endangered d day she slapped me while am sleeping.... Her mum nd her mum's friend are always in support of her... My pastor was trying to appease nd he is trying to quote bible for me when i told him i wont marry her again... Now should i follow my instinct or my pastor
Re: I Need Brotherly Advise by JovialJune(f): 2:35pm On Dec 19, 2020
Nope stand your ground, don't let anyone influence your decision, start your divorce proceedings since you don't want to marry her again, then move on.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Brotherly Advise by banjicom(m): 2:36pm On Dec 19, 2020
TainyLite:
Good afternoon i really want to ask for opinion if it were u.... we had a misunderstanding during lockdown around april nd i came home to realize she has packed her load with my daughter's wears nd left nd i had to beg her before she came back... Fast forward to September we had a disagreement nd she slapped me while i was asleep nd i had to send her packing couple with d fact dat she does not cook for me neither wash my clothes and most times doesn't greet me nd can count the number of times we had sex after we got married.... I sent her cos i knew my life is endangered d day she slapped me while am sleeping.... Her mum nd her mum's friend are always in support of her... My pastor was trying to appease nd he is trying to quote bible for me when i told him i wont marry her again... Now should i follow my instinct or my pastor

Follow your pastor until she stab you while sleeping after a little disagreement. Maybe after you die and in the next life you will follow your instinct.

9 Likes

Re: I Need Brotherly Advise by TainyLite(m): 2:38pm On Dec 19, 2020
i tire o... d very first time my pastor intervened dat why i heed....
Re: I Need Brotherly Advise by Bola146(f): 2:45pm On Dec 19, 2020
.... Her mum nd her mum's friend are always in support of her...

Sir, kindly let her go! She will kill you one day and her family will still support her, let her go and learn about to behave, she is not a kid! Be a real man in your own house!!!! Or is she the one feeding you I really pity her sad She will soon come back to her senses.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Brotherly Advise by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 19, 2020
How did you get married was it because she got pregnant or you open your two eyes to marry her. Perhaps she was going through stuff and hope you don't snore because if you do and it is annoying most likely a slap is expected.

1 Like

Re: I Need Brotherly Advise by Camelot65: 3:40pm On Dec 19, 2020
uruba23:
How did you get married was it because she got pregnant or you open your two eyes to marry her. Perhaps she was going through stuff and hope you don't snore because if you do and it is annoying most likely a slap is expected.
What kind of submission is this? undecided
Re: I Need Brotherly Advise by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 19, 2020
Camelot65:
What kind of submission is this? undecided
Your Lordship just trying to prove that the slap is not an attempted murder but brought about by undue provocation. He said the slap endanger is life when she is not Anthony Joshua the champ.

1 Like

Re: I Need Brotherly Advise by Camelot65: 3:53pm On Dec 19, 2020
uruba23:

Your Lordship just trying to prove that the slap is not an attempted murder but brought about by undue provocation. He said the slap endanger is life when she is not Anthony Joshua the champ.
LMAO cheesycheesy gringrin You funny Walahi
Re: I Need Brotherly Advise by when2(f): 4:06pm On Dec 19, 2020
The story is one sided. Till I hear your partner's own side of the story. For now I can't advise you.
Re: I Need Brotherly Advise by MEGA4BILLION(m): 4:31pm On Dec 19, 2020
Oga follow your instinct or else one day she will slap you with pestle or hammer in your sleep and that same pastor will come to quote bible at your burial.

stitches on time. ...

1 Like

Re: I Need Brotherly Advise by LadySarah: 5:31pm On Dec 19, 2020
EITHER WAY,THE PASTOR WILL DO.THE INTERMENT ON THE FINAL VICTIMS BURIAL.

1 Like

Re: I Need Brotherly Advise by invinzible1: 7:13pm On Dec 19, 2020
TainyLite:
i tire o... d very first time my pastor intervened dat why i heed....
Why are Nigerians so religious.... Chai. Run away from your pastor, he won't miss you if you are stab to death, your wife will marry another.

1 Like

Re: I Need Brotherly Advise by samyj2477: 7:25pm On Dec 19, 2020
u don't have sense, which advise do u need. Maybe until she cut off ur head while u are asleep then your spirit will have sense

1 Like

Re: I Need Brotherly Advise by oluyomi71935: 8:04pm On Dec 19, 2020
EITHER WAY,THE PASTOR WILL DO.THE INTERMENT ON THE FINAL VICTIMS BURIAL.

1 Like

Re: I Need Brotherly Advise by frozen70(f): 1:39am On Dec 20, 2020
TainyLite:

Are you guys really married or just Lagos marriage

For her to summon the courage to slap you means that you don't have a firm grip over your marriage

It's time you guys take a break from yourself and then evaluate this kind of relationship if it's working out or not

Let her stay wherever she is and you stay where you are if it's properly done in a marriage way, her parents will talk a walk to you

Having a child doesn't mean that you have to be under handcuff
Re: I Need Brotherly Advise by Nicepoker(m): 7:14am On Dec 20, 2020
Matrimonial affairs?. No I won't comment
Re: I Need Brotherly Advise by faithfull18(f): 7:58am On Dec 20, 2020
Sisterly advice will be given.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

California Woman Finds $36K In Cash Inside Craigslist Couch / ORL Giant Ceiling Fan sold / Woman Donate Her Kidney To Save Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.