Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Cup Cakes And Donuts For You And Your Loved Ones - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cup Cakes And Donuts For You And Your Loved Ones (579 Views)

Meat Pie And Donuts (pictures) / Quick Easy Recipe On How To Make Sweet Donuts / Dream Slices Cakes. Affordable Cakes And Cupcakes Available. Call Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cup Cakes And Donuts For You And Your Loved Ones by bakesntakes(m): 3:04pm On Dec 19, 2020
Place orders for your cup cakes these festive period and get them delivered to your door steps.

Do you also have a house party coming up soon, place your orders before the event, we will deliver on time.

You can also place order for your loved ones and we will have it delivered to their doorstep.

A box of 12 Cup Cakes - #4,000
A box of 12 Donuts - #4,000
A box of assorted donuts - #4,500

Place your orders now and get amazing discounts and also make your Loved ones happy these festive Period.

YOU PAY US WHEN WE DELIVER

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cup Cakes And Donuts For You And Your Loved Ones by bakesntakes(m): 3:24pm On Dec 19, 2020
Place your order now
Re: Cup Cakes And Donuts For You And Your Loved Ones by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 12:00am On Dec 20, 2020
I love food tongue

1 Like

Re: Cup Cakes And Donuts For You And Your Loved Ones by bakesntakes(m): 6:51pm On Dec 21, 2020
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:
I love food tongue

We've got you covered, you're really gonna Love these.
Place your order now and get yours delivered w.ithin 24hrs
Re: Cup Cakes And Donuts For You And Your Loved Ones by bakesntakes(m): 6:55pm On Dec 21, 2020
Still taking orders, take advantage of the festive period and get amazing discounts when you order.
Re: Cup Cakes And Donuts For You And Your Loved Ones by Gucciboy1(m): 7:05pm On Dec 21, 2020
Looks really yummy ��
Re: Cup Cakes And Donuts For You And Your Loved Ones by AleenSchmitt: 11:54am On Dec 24, 2020
My friend ordered your donuts and cupcakes at his family event which everyone liked. It is quite easy to get dissertation editing service for help in completing your dissertation on time. While tasting these cupcakes, I felt so good. Purchasing these cupcakes for my home party is going to be a very likable decision.
Re: Cup Cakes And Donuts For You And Your Loved Ones by bakesntakes(m): 8:29am On Dec 25, 2020
AleenSchmitt:
My friend ordered your donuts and cupcakes at his family event which everyone liked. It is quite easy to get dissertation editing service for help in completing your dissertation on time. While tasting these cupcakes, I felt so good. Purchasing these cupcakes for my home party is going to be a very likable decision.

We can't wait to help make your birthday spiced up. We're looking forward to serving you always and anytime

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Dodo Ikire / How To Fix Sour Soup / Why Is Sardine And Other Oil Foods So Irritative To Me In My Present Condition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.