Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Stupid People. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Stupid People. (1285 Views)

Stupid People / Stupid Funny Crazy Pics [caution: Mild Offensive Language] / Jokes about Blondes and Stupid People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stupid People. by SamMilla1(m): 9:40pm On Jun 30, 2007
TWENTY YORUBA girls were tired of being considered stupid, so they asked for a meeting with the town's chief. At the meeting, the chief said, "Well, I'll ask one lady a question, and if she gets it right, you'll be smarter, if not your still dumb." So the GIRLS pick a woman who they think is smart. The CHIEF says, "What is 3 plus 4?" ,"9" says the GIRL after thinking for a while. "No, you are still stupid." All the girls there start chanting "Give her another chance, give her another chance!" The chief agrees and says, "OK, what's 2 plus 1?" After thinking, the girl answers, "4" The crowd chants, "Give her another chance, give her another chance!" The chief, getting tired of this says, "One more chance, what's 3 plus 3?" The girl thinks for a few minutes. "6" she answers. The crowd starts chanting, "Give her another chance, give her another chance!"
Re: Stupid People. by SamMilla1(m): 9:50pm On Jun 30, 2007
The man approached a very beautiful woman in a large supermarket and asked, “You know, I’ve lost my wife here in the supermarket. Can you talk to me for a couple of minutes?”

“Why?” she asks.

“Because every time I talk to a a beautiful woman, my wife appears out of nowhere.”
Re: Stupid People. by efuah(f): 12:09pm On Jul 02, 2007
hey where do u get all that from?
you make me laugh amidst tears

thanks for u natural medicine
Re: Stupid People. by RichDad1(m): 2:15pm On Jul 02, 2007
Thanks so much Milla
Re: Stupid People. by mimiko(f): 3:05pm On Jul 02, 2007
nice one
Re: Stupid People. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 02, 2007
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ah ah ha ha
I can't stop laughing when Sam comes aboard
Re: Stupid People. by SamMilla1(m): 5:26pm On Jul 07, 2007
A YORUBA GIRL walks into the library. She walks up to the counter, SLAMS a book down and screams at the librarian, - “This is the WORST book I’ve ever read!” “It has NO plot and far too many characters!”

The librarian looks up and calmly remarks - “So, you’re the one who took our phone book…”
Re: Stupid People. by charla(f): 1:34am On Jul 08, 2007
i never knew Yoruba gals were considered 2 be dumb
Re: Stupid People. by SamMilla1(m): 8:06pm On Jul 08, 2007
Hey, yoruba girls are not dumb. i choose my characters without much thought.its meant to be a joke.
Re: Stupid People. by SamMilla1(m): 8:13pm On Jul 08, 2007
A pretty young girl visiting her new doctor for the first time found herself alone in a small waiting room.

She began undressing nervously, preparing herself for the upcoming examination. Just as she draped the last of her garments over the back of a chair, a light rap sounded on the door and a young doctor strode in.

Coming to an abrupt halt, the doctor looked his nude patient up and down carefully and with considerable appreciation.

"Miss adelabu," he said finally, "it seems quite obvious to me that until today you have never undergone an eye examination."
Re: Stupid People. by ademiller(f): 3:03pm On Nov 30, 2007
@sam milla,being wanting to ask u this but i just have to. is ur real name sam milla? because i have never come across someone bearin the same name as i am.i meant the milla not the sam.
Re: Stupid People. by ituen(m): 3:53pm On Nov 30, 2007
theres a diff b/w miller and milla
Re: Stupid People. by ademiller(f): 11:12am On Dec 03, 2007
@ituen, i know there is a difference, but i was asking SamMilla. LEt him speak for himself.
Re: Stupid People. by clemcykul(f): 3:09pm On Dec 04, 2007
how dare u shun iteun angry grin grin grin grin

@iteun dont mind him miller fever don catch am grin grin grin grin grin

iteun just imagine his 3 beard shocked shocked shocked grin lol dats why hes frustrated! lol again grin
Re: Stupid People. by mariejane(f): 5:32pm On Dec 04, 2007
sam miller or milla, what exactly do u have against yoruba ladies, angry
Re: Stupid People. by Nobody: 3:32am On Dec 05, 2007
mariejane:

sam miller or milla, what exactly do u have against yoruba ladies, angry

no offense but if you read above. , he doesn't have anything against yoruba. , he just picks. . .pls, dnt try to start another tribal conflict here o wink

SAM MILLA:

Hey, yoruba girls are not dumb. i choose my characters without much thought.its meant to be a joke.
Re: Stupid People. by Nobody: 3:38am On Dec 05, 2007
I saw this joke 3 years ago and I LOL.

A mortician was working late one night. It was his job to examine the dead bodies before they were sent off to be buried or cremated.

As he examined the body of the latest arrival who was about to be cremated, he made an amazing discovery:

Mr. Schwartz had the longest, thickest, hugest penis he had ever seen!

"I'm sorry, Mr. Schwartz", said the mortician, "but I can't send you off to be cremated with a tremendously huge private part like this. It has to be saved for posterity."

With that, the coroner used his tools to remove the dead man's unit. He stuffed his prize into a large jar of formaldehyde and took it home.

The first person he showed it to was his wife. "I have something to show you that you just won't believe," he said, pulling out the jar.

"Oh my God no!" the wife screamed. "Schwartz is dead?"
Re: Stupid People. by SamMilla1(m): 2:34pm On Oct 16, 2008
oh, has he died , didnt know

(1) (Reply)

Uncle And Mama / Stand Aside! / : Lawyer Studying The Bible:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.