Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

Canadian Student Visa With Acca Acceptance Letter - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Canadian Student Visa With Acca Acceptance Letter (1392 Views)

What You Need To Know About Student Visa / Help With Acca Tuition House In Yaba,surulere,mushin,ojuelegba And Oshodi / Princeton Acceptance Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Canadian Student Visa With Acca Acceptance Letter by acca777: 9:59pm On Mar 26, 2011
SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IS MY CHANCE OF GETTING A STUDENT VISA TO CANADA TO STUDY ACCA. I HAVE GOTTEN AN ACCEPTANCE LETTER FROM LONDON SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND FINANCE TO STUDY ACCA + ONLINE MBA IN CANADA. I HAVE PAID 100% FOR MY STUDY AND HAVE OVER #3,000,00 BALANCE IN MY ACCOUNT AS PROOF OF FUND FOR LIVING EXPENSES.
I INTEND SENDING IN MY VISA APPLICATION BY APRIL 2011 THE SCHOOL RESUMPTION DATE IS AUGUST 15TH 2011.
Re: Canadian Student Visa With Acca Acceptance Letter by newacca: 10:12pm On Mar 27, 2011
@Acca777,I also got admission to study ACCA @ stouffville college and prog. starts in July,2011. I also want to knw my chances of getting study visa. We can share experience. waiting to receive response from u and any other nairalanders.
Re: Canadian Student Visa With Acca Acceptance Letter by newacca: 10:14pm On Mar 27, 2011
@acca777 you can join travel forum on nairaland to get more tips and information.
Re: Canadian Student Visa With Acca Acceptance Letter by acca777: 11:17pm On Mar 27, 2011
@newacca. thanks for this tip. i once applied to stouffvill college too and was given an offer, that was in year 2008. but could not actually aplly for student visa for some reasons. hw many papers do you have left? and do you know tha lsbf tuition is quiet cheaper than that of stouffvill college and you don't need to pay admission processing fee in which stouffvill charge $250.
Re: Canadian Student Visa With Acca Acceptance Letter by anyialora(m): 7:13pm On Dec 20, 2012
acca777: SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IS MY CHANCE OF GETTING A STUDENT VISA TO CANADA TO STUDY ACCA. I HAVE GOTTEN AN ACCEPTANCE LETTER FROM LONDON SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND FINANCE TO STUDY ACCA + ONLINE MBA IN CANADA. I HAVE PAID 100% FOR MY STUDY AND HAVE OVER #3,000,00 BALANCE IN MY ACCOUNT AS PROOF OF FUND FOR LIVING EXPENSES.
I INTEND SENDING IN MY VISA APPLICATION BY APRIL 2011 THE SCHOOL RESUMPTION DATE IS AUGUST 15TH 2011.

@acca777 am presently an MBA student in the UK hoping to round up my programme here in 2 months time,i do intend to move over to Canada for an ACCA,though ive been following you guys posts...Would want to enquire how feasible is this..Kindly advice...Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Valuable Text-books For Jamb (utme) And Post-utme / Good Hostels In Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka / Get Admission Into CANAADIAN Universities.......... School, Work, Live In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.