Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,157 members, 7,849,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:14 AM

Nine (9) Steps I Will Take To Start A Profitable Blogging Business Even If..... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nine (9) Steps I Will Take To Start A Profitable Blogging Business Even If..... (122 Views)

The 3 Exact Steps I Used In Making #100k Online In 15 Days Without A Job. / How To Create A 6 Figure Online Business Even If You Have No Skill / How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nine (9) Steps I Will Take To Start A Profitable Blogging Business Even If..... by KingFishera3(m): 5:37pm On Dec 19, 2020
Starting a blog may seem challenging especially when you meet some negative and sarcastic people who make blogging look almost impossible. What if I told you that it is not as difficult as you may think?

You only need to have access to the right information to start blogging right now.

What then are the steps to start a profitable blog?

1. Get a domain name from a trusted domain registrar: This is your blog address. [ E.g. www.adexreviews.online ]

2. Buy a web hosting plan: A web hosting is an online server where all the contents of your blog will be kept securely.

3. Setup WordPress: This is the most recommended and widely used blogging platform all over the world

4. Customize your blog and install necessary plugins

5. Submit your sitemap to Google: This is a way of telling “Pastor Google” to come and dedicate your blog and visit it often. (lol).

6. Learn Search Engine Optimization (SEO) [Very important]: SEO is what makes your posts get to the top page of Google.

7. Do keyword Research

8. Start Posting articles

9. Be consistent !

These are the simple steps to start a profitable blogging business right away.

P.S. Do you have a desire to start a blog but don’t know how to go about it? Or do you currently own a blog that gives you heartache?
I’m here to help…
I created a special next to Free value packed e-book on blogging where I explained all these steps above in detail with images to guide you. But it will cost you shikini recharge card money sha o.
You will also discover in the e-book:
 Four (4) untapped ways to make money from a blog that most bloggers won't tell you
 How and where to get a domain name for free

Click this link to get started ==> https://www.adexreviews.online/value-book
Re: Nine (9) Steps I Will Take To Start A Profitable Blogging Business Even If..... by Evell: 9:41pm On Dec 19, 2020
The current blogging scene offers monetization options that you’ve never imagined. You can find direct advertising options as well as affiliate offers. You can enjoy the endless possibilities of earning money through blogging in Nigeria. Read on for a complete guide on how to start and monetize your blog in 2020.

However, without the so-called ‘big T’, these monetization options will definitely not work. What is the big T? Well, its ‘traffic’. If your blog site don’t have enough traffic, you will not earn any money.

What is Blogging: The New Form of Journalism
A blog is a simplified term for “web blog”-a new generation medium for writing articles, essays, statements and the like. Aside from being a window for the readers to see what’s on the author’s mind, a blog lets him elaborate on facts or scribble out whatever idea that pops out his head.

It’s usually composed of texts or sometimes pictures and multimedia topics. If you’re tired of jotting down every single detail of your life’s worth on paper, why not try the new fad of journalism which is blogging. Blogging literally means sharing a comment of life through the internet.

It is an up-to-date source. A sequence of events. A timeless exhibit of creativity and style. An outlet for one’s self.

The popularity of blog comes in different areas. Anyone can write anything that comes out of his head. Thus, it serves as a diary and is readily updated. What’s good about blogging is that it is not bounded by editing and is cheap.

So, if you’re the type who has the snap for writing, give blogging a shot. You never know how much it would contribute to the society and to your pockets.

How to start a blog and make money in Nigeria

How to start and monetize your blog in Nigeria
1.) Choose a name for your blog.
The first step to starting a blog business is to choose a good name for your blog. It is advised that you choose a name that flows with the theme or topic of your blog.

Three vital tips to consider when choosing what to blog about;

• Blog about something you enjoy.

See : Benefits of registering a business name in Nigeria

• Blog about something with plenty of room for discussion.

• Choose a niche in which you can establish yourself as an authority.

2.) Get a domain name and web host.
Also known as your URL, your domain is your address on the web. Your domain name is thus an important part of your blog. Remember that a brandable domain name is unique and stands out from the competition, while a generic domain name is usually stuffed with keywords and unmemorable.

You also need to get a web host for your blog. If you don’t have a web host, you won’t be able to make use of your domain name or set up your blog. A web host is a service provider that keeps your blog accessible on the internet for everyone. It stores all the files, images and content that your blog has and displays it to the visitors.

Read also : Dry season irrigated cucumber farming in Nigeria

3.) Choose a blogging platform.
If you want to cook, you need a kitchen. If you want to blog, you need a blogging platform. There are many blogging platforms to choose from. WordPress, Blogger, Squarespace, Wix, and Weebly are a few.

No doubt, all have pros and cons, but WordPress is by far the most popular (we use WordPress for our blog), and for good reason. It’s flexible, functional and has a large community of users with free themes, plugins, and resources.

Read on http://nairalanceblog.com/2020/11/02/how-to-monetize-your-blog-in-nigeria-2020/

(1) (Reply)

Loan For Business / Relationship Pt2 / 2021: A Toast To New Beginnings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.