Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,338 members, 7,829,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Barrack Obama Lists Essence By Wizkid As One Of His Favourite Songs In 2020 - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Barrack Obama Lists Essence By Wizkid As One Of His Favourite Songs In 2020 (183 Views)

Tems, Burna Boy, Asake, Davido And Olamide On Obama's Favourite Songs Of 2022 / Essence By Wizkid On Billboard Hot 100 / Barack Obama Lists Wizkid's 'Smile' On His Summer Play List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Barrack Obama Lists Essence By Wizkid As One Of His Favourite Songs In 2020 by JeffDWalter: 9:12pm On Dec 19, 2020
The former US president took to his verified Twitter handle to post his best songs of 2020. And our very own, Wizkid Ayo made the list with the track ESSENCE, FT Tems. The former president wrote;
"Here are some of my favorite songs of the year. As usual, I had some valuable consultation from our family music guru, Sasha, to put this together. I hope you find a new song or two to listen to".

Re: Barrack Obama Lists Essence By Wizkid As One Of His Favourite Songs In 2020 by HelpYourself(m): 9:24pm On Dec 19, 2020
The songs features tems

She killed
She made the sing good

Wizkid as usual sang yansh this and that

Talentless goat like him
Re: Barrack Obama Lists Essence By Wizkid As One Of His Favourite Songs In 2020 by DropsMic(m): 9:46pm On Dec 19, 2020
Obama

(1) (Reply)

I Wrote This Poem With Love | Written With Great Love / How Ayra Star Got Signed By Don Jazzy / Latest! ��� Newly Release Gospel Song By Glorious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.