Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Binary Options Trading ($10,000) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Options Trading ($10,000) (356 Views)

How I Lost $10,000 - Fisayo Fosudo / Best Binary Options Trading with Proven strategies / Forex, Stocks Or Binary Options Trading. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Binary Options Trading ($10,000) by alexvatt(m): 1:15pm On Dec 20, 2020
I'm looking for someone who is ready to set aside $10,000 to trade Binary Options. I'm a very good trader.

U just open the trading account, fund it, while I trade for u.

Don't mind all the negative comments u read here, that is how it always be. Some people don't believe in good things. Their life is full of negativities.

we can meet in persons. We will be sharing profits everyday. kindly WhatsApp me for details.
Re: Binary Options Trading ($10,000) by At10tion: 2:01pm On Dec 20, 2020
alexvatt:
I'm looking for someone who is ready set aside $10,000 to trade Binary Options. I'm a very good trader. we will be sharing profits everyday. kindly WhatsApp me for details. we can meet in persons.
Daily sharing? You're not a good trader.

A serious investor should not accept this idea. I can tell you have nothing to offer. Just want to play with another person's hard earned money.

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Trading ($10,000) by alexvatt(m): 2:25pm On Dec 20, 2020
At10tion:
Daily sharing? You're not a good trader.

A serious investor should not accept this idea. I can tell you have nothing to offer. Just want to play with another person's hard earned money.
Pls tell me why u think daily profits sharing is not possible, I'm open to criticism.

I don't say what I don't know Bros.

A lot of people have gotten it wrong when it comes to Binary Options Trading. They don't even understand how it works.
Re: Binary Options Trading ($10,000) by At10tion: 3:35pm On Dec 20, 2020
alexvatt:
Pls tell me why u think daily profits sharing is not possible, I'm open to criticism.

I don't say what I don't know Bros.

A lot of people have gotten it wrong when it comes to Binary Options Trading. They don't even understand how it works.
your account management will be zero! You are just looking for whom you can play with his money for personal gains! It doesn't work that way! It's only a fool that will fall for this trap, knowing fully well that the market is risky.

You're just looking for person you'll eat his money on daily basis and when you blow the account, you run, e no consign you! Nonsense.

A professional and discipline trader won't ask for daily sharing. Forex is not your father's company. You didn't state the guiding principles of your trading activities, all you know is $10k and daily profit sharing, uncle swerve.
Re: Binary Options Trading ($10,000) by alexvatt(m): 3:49pm On Dec 20, 2020
At10tion:
your account management will be zero! You are just looking for whom you can play with his money for personal gains! It doesn't work that way! It's only a fool that will fall for this trap, knowing fully well that the market is risky.

You're just looking for person you'll eat his money on daily basis and when you blow the account, you run, e no consign you! Nonsense.

A professional and discipline trader won't ask for daily sharing. Forex is not your father's company. You didn't state the guiding principles of your trading activities, all you know is $10k and daily profit sharing, uncle swerve.
I said it, wrong perception everywhere. And the highest level of ignorancy. This is the reason it is very difficult for real traders to get finance. The Binary Options market is flooded with ignorant people, some even call it scam.

And where did I mention forex in the post?

This guy, nawa for u o.
Re: Binary Options Trading ($10,000) by At10tion: 4:20pm On Dec 20, 2020
alexvatt:
I said it, wrong perception everywhere. And the highest level of ignorancy. This is the reason it is very difficult for real traders to get finance. The Binary Options market is flooded with ignorant people, some even call it scam.

And where did I mention forex in the post?

This guy, nawa for u o.
good trader with no trading principles!
You better stop deceiving yourself.

You want to trade binary options, or you think I don't know what that is! why not start with $50 infact $1 and grew it into thousands of dollars. Nonsense.
Re: Binary Options Trading ($10,000) by lende: 6:30pm On Dec 20, 2020
At10tion:

good trader with no trading principles!
You better stop deceiving yourself.

You want to trade binary options, or you think I don't know what that is! why not start with $50 infact $1 and grew it into thousands of dollars. Nonsense.
you said it all.. He's just looking someone to run away with his funds..

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Trading ($10,000) by SavageResponse(m): 9:26pm On Dec 20, 2020
At10tion:

Don't mind that guy.

He has never seen $K before and has never actually traded with his own money.

AlexVatt please come and show us evidence of accounts you have actually grown before grin

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Trading ($10,000) by poptrades: 10:04pm On Dec 20, 2020
Please follow "Poptrades" on telegram
Re: Binary Options Trading ($10,000) by oguns222: 1:15am On Dec 21, 2020
alexvatt:
I'm looking for someone who is ready to set aside $10,000 to trade Binary Options. I'm a very good trader. we will be sharing profits everyday. kindly WhatsApp me for details. we can meet in persons.

If you are very good in trading binary options, then you don't need someone else's money.

Since you are that good, you shouldn't mind selling your personal property to get money to invest it.
After all, you will make the money back and buy those things you sold...since you are that good....that is, if you are not deceiving yourself.

I really pity the idiot that will give you his money to lose

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get A Good Inverter to run a small busin Center: Opinions/advice Needed / S / Start Dstv And Gotv Business In Your Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.