Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,322 members, 7,829,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

A Bottled Water Sold For N3000 - Nigerian Man Cries Out - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / A Bottled Water Sold For N3000 - Nigerian Man Cries Out (65993 Views)

3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently / Huge Python Sold For N4,500 (Photos, Video) / The Food That Is Being Sold For N120k In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Bottled Water Sold For N3000 - Nigerian Man Cries Out by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:08pm On Dec 20, 2020
pocohantas:

Na big men. If you dey submissive, them go do giveaway for you.
.....Hmmm
Re: A Bottled Water Sold For N3000 - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 20, 2020
RedPanthar:
It's not the item, it's the lifestyle
What lifestyle, in a country of no 247 electricity and security. Any trouble way happen for the bar now everybody go leave you run.
One of the country I can foolishly do such with my money is that hotel abi bar that chase davido and his thugs in Ghana for possession of weapons and drugs.

14 Likes

Re: A Bottled Water Sold For N3000 - Nigerian Man Cries Out by bimbodotun(m): 8:09pm On Dec 20, 2020
Abeg na lie be ds.....where is d location.....even Pablo no sell drinks ds expensive nor protea and Sheraton.....
Re: A Bottled Water Sold For N3000 - Nigerian Man Cries Out by yankison(m): 8:10pm On Dec 20, 2020
Na wao
Re: A Bottled Water Sold For N3000 - Nigerian Man Cries Out by RedPanthar: 8:10pm On Dec 20, 2020
bimbodotun:
meaning??

Leave me na. I don't own the place cheesy
Re: A Bottled Water Sold For N3000 - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 20, 2020
doggedfighter:
Maybe one gets connected to the high and mighty there.
grin grin grin
Re: A Bottled Water Sold For N3000 - Nigerian Man Cries Out by israelmao(m): 8:11pm On Dec 20, 2020
Even anointed water is not that costly.It seems someone that drinks such water will live forever.

5 Likes

Re: A Bottled Water Sold For N3000 - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 20, 2020
The water is MADE IN HEAVEN
Plot 12 Block 1123 Prophet Moses street seventh heaven gate Heaven.�

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Bottled Water Sold For N3000 - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 20, 2020
pocohantas:

A lot of businesses on the Island are money laundering spots. The babe of a popular musician lives on my street. She has a business in the premises but the gate never opens, one would wonder what they sell and when they sell it.

Clubs, interior decoration, luxury car shops, jewelry shops...etc. No foot traffic in their stores but they pay rents in millions.

Some of these actresses are not even oloshos as we think. Some are tools for criminals. They are the face of the business, while the UBO (Ultimate Beneficial Owner) is a politician or Hushpuppy.
Really, hmm shocked
Re: A Bottled Water Sold For N3000 - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Dalil8: 8:14pm On Dec 20, 2020
sapphiere:
Man cries out say na who beat ham?

Shoe get size. That's one thing men should know.

A lady at Hilton can never be the same as a lady at Golden gardens.
There's something called CLASS.

Find your CLASS.

Don't promise what you can't give.

Just tell us your price or how much you're worth in the whoring marketplace. Some of us can buy you plus all your friends and sisters

12 Likes

Re: A Bottled Water Sold For N3000 - Nigerian Man Cries Out by kikake: 8:14pm On Dec 20, 2020
Who has ever heard PMB/APC talk about providing treated pipe borne water supply system to the public?

Even the sources of the bottled water are not verified.

In other countries, people drink from treated public pipe borne water supply system.

2 Likes

Re: A Bottled Water Sold For N3000 - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Femeto: 8:15pm On Dec 20, 2020
lalasticlala:
A Nigerian Twitter user has cried out over the high cost of drinks at a bar where he visited. The one that shocked him most is a bottle of water that was sold for N3k.

Sharing the picture of the drinks and their prices, the Twitter user wrote:

https://twitter.com/Temitop02442177/status/1340603460408979460?s=19
TB Joshua water no cost pass this? Them still dey buy am
Re: A Bottled Water Sold For N3000 - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 20, 2020
Barka00:
May we drink all types of tea in this life except pover-tea.

If i hear vanity upon vanity i go block you.
You be mod? grin grin
Re: A Bottled Water Sold For N3000 - Nigerian Man Cries Out by UndauntedYOCA(f): 8:16pm On Dec 20, 2020
GOTVee:
sadThat is quilox price list. I wasted a lot of money there before I became a born again Christian sad
Nawao, but about 4 years ago it was 500 naira in Quilox.

1 Like

Re: A Bottled Water Sold For N3000 - Nigerian Man Cries Out by kikake: 8:17pm On Dec 20, 2020
APC government is nearly frying the 200 million people in Nigeria with hyper inflation.

Worse is that some Nigerians still expect changes for good from APC.

1 Like

Re: A Bottled Water Sold For N3000 - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Funkybabee(f): 8:17pm On Dec 20, 2020
If I buy the#100 here the rest can feed some kids per a seat.

Mi ya kolo lo orphanage
Re: A Bottled Water Sold For N3000 - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Frankiss44(m): 8:18pm On Dec 20, 2020
Warmth:
Heinneken 10k?, the one i bought for 2k sef at festival mall, really peppered me. not to talk of 10k. Ahhh Nah. lipsrsealed

You nor chop the bottle join?

2 Likes

Re: A Bottled Water Sold For N3000 - Nigerian Man Cries Out by dazzlingd(m): 8:19pm On Dec 20, 2020
Some people trying to impress with their little change will go there...
Such places are made for senseless people trying to prove they have arrived in life..
You wont see real men there like otedola, adenuga....na Yahoo boys, children of poticians go full there

15 Likes

Re: A Bottled Water Sold For N3000 - Nigerian Man Cries Out by SenecaTheYonger: 8:19pm On Dec 20, 2020
Ace of spade na house?

1 Like

Re: A Bottled Water Sold For N3000 - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Jaelxchloe(f): 8:19pm On Dec 20, 2020
Boil tap water and drink... Case closed
Re: A Bottled Water Sold For N3000 - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Simplythebest: 8:20pm On Dec 20, 2020
No be small thing is very good to ask or check prices of things always before u open anything in a store. Something happened to me in Dubai someday i was very tasty and i went to this store to buy water to drink before i open the water one good spirit ask me my son please first check the price of the water but i didn't listen behold when i checked the price after opening the water the amount is 50 dirham which is about N6000
That experience i can't forget it.

13 Likes

Re: A Bottled Water Sold For N3000 - Nigerian Man Cries Out by DeMoneyGenius: 8:20pm On Dec 20, 2020
Name and location of the bar, please.
I'll like to go drink there.
Simply carry water in your back pocket.
Drink their water, if they charge you 3k, just give them back a bottle of water.
Water na water.
Don't call me if casala burst oo.

2 Likes

Re: A Bottled Water Sold For N3000 - Nigerian Man Cries Out by AreaFada2: 8:22pm On Dec 20, 2020
Nmezor:
Hmmm,no be small tin oo
Abi o? You wan check the place out? Take me along o. grin cheesy
Re: A Bottled Water Sold For N3000 - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 20, 2020
pocohantas:

A lot of businesses on the Island are money laundering spots. The babe of a popular musician lives on my street. She has a business in the premises but the gate never opens, one would wonder what they sell and when they sell it.

Clubs, interior decoration, luxury car shops, jewelry shops...etc. No foot traffic in their stores but they pay rents in millions.

Some of these actresses are not even oloshos as we think. Some are tools for criminals. They are the face of the business, while the UBO (Ultimate Beneficial Owner) is a politician or Hushpuppy.
Off the mic.

4 Likes

Re: A Bottled Water Sold For N3000 - Nigerian Man Cries Out by donprinyo(m): 8:24pm On Dec 20, 2020
All diz poor boys sef
Re: A Bottled Water Sold For N3000 - Nigerian Man Cries Out by dazzlingd(m): 8:24pm On Dec 20, 2020
pocohantas:

You hit the nail on the head....I went for a training recently and got to know more about money laundering processes. It is deep.
You see hundred of millions in some peoples bank accounts, that money doesn't belong to them rather they have the ultimate beneficiary owner hiding behind the scene

3 Likes

Re: A Bottled Water Sold For N3000 - Nigerian Man Cries Out by dazzlingd(m): 8:25pm On Dec 20, 2020
DeMoneyGenius:
Name and location of the bar, please.
I'll like to go drink there.
Simply carry water in your back pocket.
Drink their water, if they charge you 3k, just give them back a bottle of water.
Water na water.
Don't call me if casala burst oo.

Wisdom grin

1 Like

Re: A Bottled Water Sold For N3000 - Nigerian Man Cries Out by aspiring44: 8:26pm On Dec 20, 2020
Macsjebs:
The bottle water na made in heaven cheesy

...My experience in a new redeem parish attended today was somewhat embarrassing but lessons learnt!!!

I am just a shy, introverted guy whose intention wasn't to cause any form of distraction, but then I realized to be that 'prince charming' every lady would stylishly draw close to & start a conversation with, you only have to make your presence felt.

I use to think the many reviews Nairalanders posted on the thread on my signature are overhyped; but my experiences with ladies lately proves our alluring fragrances makes one magnetically attractive & irresistible

Introverted .

With all your exploration........

But you must fit into other four temporals irrespective.
Re: A Bottled Water Sold For N3000 - Nigerian Man Cries Out by elisho: 8:27pm On Dec 20, 2020
wating carry you go there u are lucky you no drink beer 10k you for wash plate for them
Re: A Bottled Water Sold For N3000 - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Eillyeillz(m): 8:27pm On Dec 20, 2020
visijo:
hmm my guess was right.. but I no fit buy am even if I get the money

Went there some years back, when my guy was about leaving for the UK, na run we take commot. And the prices weren't this high sef. Even if I have the money, I won't spend it this way.

8 Likes

Re: A Bottled Water Sold For N3000 - Nigerian Man Cries Out by dazzlingd(m): 8:28pm On Dec 20, 2020
Denique:
Not too expensive sha.
It goes for N4,500 in my area.

Did u use your hard earned money to buy it or the maga boy that carried u there bought it for u.

1 Like

Re: A Bottled Water Sold For N3000 - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 20, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Tell If Your Eggs Are Still Fresh / See How We Slaughtered And Barbecue Rams And Cows In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / Over 8k Spent In A Lagos Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.