Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Tracking A Person Through Their Phone Number - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tracking A Person Through Their Phone Number (3734 Views)

Who Has MTN Volte Enabled On Their Phone? / Only IPHONE Users Truly Own Their Phone / Nigerians To Submit Their Phone's IMEI Number To NCC From July (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tracking A Person Through Their Phone Number by SirWarlock: 8:50pm On Dec 20, 2020
Good evening. Last week a woman came to rent some items from me but since then she has refused to return them and it's looking more and more likely that she's a con artist. She has been barring all my calls and text messages. I don't want to involve the police just yet cos you know Nigerian police undecided. The only leads I have on her are her name on FB and her phone number.

So is it possible I track her with that or only the network provider can?
Re: Tracking A Person Through Their Phone Number by Idamond: 8:53pm On Dec 20, 2020
my bro even police no fit track her that easily, u get 500k to do the job of tracking someone, especially someone with Nokia touch
Re: Tracking A Person Through Their Phone Number by Mutemenot(m): 9:05pm On Dec 20, 2020
Why not add someone in her fb and see if u can befriend him or her. The person may have idea on how to locate her..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tracking A Person Through Their Phone Number by habeebu: 6:45am On Dec 21, 2020
With just the phone number, u can track her location and get her arrested. With less than 20k

3 Likes

Re: Tracking A Person Through Their Phone Number by Vikkoh(m): 9:08am On Dec 21, 2020
Mutemenot:
Why not add someone in her fb and see if u can befriend him or her. The person may have idea on how to locate her..

OP follow this man abeg.
You get oil for head brotherly.

5 Likes

Re: Tracking A Person Through Their Phone Number by SirWarlock: 9:21am On Dec 21, 2020
Mutemenot:
I've tried that but they haven't responded also.
Re: Tracking A Person Through Their Phone Number by Burchester: 10:02am On Dec 21, 2020
habeebu:
With just the phone number, u can track her location and get her arrested. With less than 20k

Please how do i do it. Urgent respond, thank
Re: Tracking A Person Through Their Phone Number by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 10:58am On Dec 21, 2020
Burchester:

Please how do i do it. Urgent respond, thank
Message me..
Re: Tracking A Person Through Their Phone Number by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 21, 2020
Ihatebuhariwith:
Message me..

op come back and tell us if this work
Re: Tracking A Person Through Their Phone Number by lagusboyyy(m): 2:03pm On Dec 21, 2020
SirWarlock:
I don't want to involve the police just yet cos you know Nigerian police undecided.

whats your reason for saying this bro?

1 Like

Re: Tracking A Person Through Their Phone Number by seanwilliam(m): 2:22pm On Dec 21, 2020
Mutemenot:
you’re either a police man or dad or efcc.

Op follow this police man advise ..

U too get sense

1 Like

Re: Tracking A Person Through Their Phone Number by Onyeka90210(m): 5:51pm On Dec 21, 2020
No one is asking the important questions,
What items did she rent?
OP might be a weeb that just wants the address of his Crush
Re: Tracking A Person Through Their Phone Number by SirWarlock: 7:44pm On Dec 21, 2020
Onyeka90210:
No one is asking the important questions,
What items did she rent?
OP might be a weeb that just wants the address of his Crush
sad calm down. She rented cooking and event items.
Re: Tracking A Person Through Their Phone Number by SirWarlock: 7:48pm On Dec 21, 2020
lagusboyyy:
whats your reason for saying this bro?
it might be a long process (especially if you don't know anybody) and I may end up paying for them to try tracking the phone number.
Re: Tracking A Person Through Their Phone Number by lagusboyyy(m): 7:49pm On Dec 21, 2020
SirWarlock:
it might be a long process (especially if you don't know anybody) and I may end up paying for them to try tracking the phone number.
That's true though.
Re: Tracking A Person Through Their Phone Number by kripen(m): 8:52pm On Dec 21, 2020
Another option, try to know what she is into I mean trade . If she is into cooking use somebody else to track her down by giving her contract and by then she can come face to face with this your secret investigator by then you can catch her red handed.

1 Like

Re: Tracking A Person Through Their Phone Number by Dreyton36: 8:57pm On Dec 21, 2020
Too much story

Bring 5k and give me her Facebook details and phone number and leave the rest to me

By 2pm tomorrow I'll give you her location

If you con say I be scam no qualms enjoy your day
Re: Tracking A Person Through Their Phone Number by Burchester: 8:07am On Dec 22, 2020
habeebu:

Till me. I need to track someone
Re: Tracking A Person Through Their Phone Number by habeebu: 8:47am On Dec 22, 2020
Call/WhatsApp : 07059689551
Re: Tracking A Person Through Their Phone Number by Mohbola(f): 8:28pm On Dec 27, 2020
Not possible
Re: Tracking A Person Through Their Phone Number by ccollins(m): 2:21pm On Dec 31, 2020
habeebu:
how can u to this. we are many on this table that need your info help on how to track someone through their phone number
Re: Tracking A Person Through Their Phone Number by Hendrixxmalo: 9:13pm On Dec 31, 2020
habeebu:

Abeg share how
We many for here

(1) (Reply)

What are the implications of HSDPA & GSM Frequencies / 10 Most Expensive Mobile Phones In The World (prices And Images) / Learn From This: My experience with AIRTEL!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.