Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,135 members, 7,835,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Fans Gift BBNaija's Ozo N5 Million For Christmas (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Gift BBNaija's Ozo N5 Million For Christmas (Video) (35325 Views)

Fans Gift Bbnaija Saskay Benz On Her 22nd Birthday(video) / Fans Gift BBNaija's Liquorose A Bouquet Made With Hard Currency (Photos, Video) / Fans Gift BBNaija’s Saskay Huge Money Cake And 30 Boxes Of Goodies (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Gift BBNaija's Ozo N5 Million For Christmas (Video) by cattylove7(f): 10:36pm On Dec 20, 2020
if ie true ozo is d richest naija big bro mnaija b that www.cattylovesline.com,www.cattylove.com
Re: Fans Gift BBNaija's Ozo N5 Million For Christmas (Video) by SmartPolician: 10:38pm On Dec 20, 2020
RedPanthar:
SIMP. Lord of the Simps.

Made men lost respect. I'll never forget.

Keep chasing coochie without sense of maturity. Ote.

What a nuisance tongue

Instead of simply writing "Congratulations", you are busy wasting useful cyberspace with NONSENSICAL information

1 Like

Re: Fans Gift BBNaija's Ozo N5 Million For Christmas (Video) by Danny50: 10:38pm On Dec 20, 2020
If you check some of those fans barely eat two square meal a day.
Re: Fans Gift BBNaija's Ozo N5 Million For Christmas (Video) by Uniquekriss(m): 10:39pm On Dec 20, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:

Lol @owning a radio station
On the $2m juve pay its not confirmed but however, he's paid handsomely so why would these so called fans not look for hungry people like me or poor beggars and donate these money to why make an already rich man richer thereby increasing the gap between the poor and the rich. That's the point I've been trying to make while some nitwits are busy quoting me wrongly
you're the profound nitwit. Before you comment next time, gather facts and be more explicit, stop abusing your keypad.

7 Likes

Re: Fans Gift BBNaija's Ozo N5 Million For Christmas (Video) by Feggie3: 10:40pm On Dec 20, 2020
OYENIYIJK:
This Bb9ja of a thing pays cheesy
Can you take the insults they receive?
Re: Fans Gift BBNaija's Ozo N5 Million For Christmas (Video) by PROFTOSIN68: 10:42pm On Dec 20, 2020
fellow nairalander please assist me. Am Oluwatosin by name,a graduate with multiple ideas but no money or assistance to execute my plans. Currently suffering is getting the better side of me as I couldn't get anything to fund my house rent and many jobs invitations I got were rendered useless due to financial constraints. Please assist me and I pray my living God replenish you.0906 896 8289 is my hot line

1 Like

Re: Fans Gift BBNaija's Ozo N5 Million For Christmas (Video) by oforjide: 10:42pm On Dec 20, 2020
sammyesx:

Not possible.

Even ronaldo earn $2.6M per month for juve,, na Ozo way dey Nigeria here go come dey earn $2M.
Bro,, anything big brother is often blown out of proportion.
That was how one mumu girl told me that Ozo own a radio station, searched and found out he was just anchoring a radio program @brillafm that is aired once a week.
Re: Fans Gift BBNaija's Ozo N5 Million For Christmas (Video) by UwaMmebii(m): 10:42pm On Dec 20, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:
Waste of loyalty is when you give N5m to someone who makes $2m a month from his Juventus deal.

What $2m a month? shocked
This guy is made oh
Re: Fans Gift BBNaija's Ozo N5 Million For Christmas (Video) by Starships4u(m): 10:43pm On Dec 20, 2020
Tetehjewels:

This is Lagos. Not Enugu

Well I was talking about his Enugu journey some days back....

1 Like

Re: Fans Gift BBNaija's Ozo N5 Million For Christmas (Video) by ThreeEyedRaven: 10:46pm On Dec 20, 2020
Uniquekriss:
you're the profound nitwit. Before you comment next time, gather facts and be more explicit, stop abusing your keypad.
.lol.. I usually don't do clapbacks but I know the real face of your problems but I'll leave you to it. I'm not the reason you're dumb and helplessly pained Ozo gets a huge pay from Juve. He makes $5m a month now go Bleep yourself

4 Likes

Re: Fans Gift BBNaija's Ozo N5 Million For Christmas (Video) by ThreeEyedRaven: 10:48pm On Dec 20, 2020
UwaMmebii:

What $2m a month? shocked
This guy is made oh
The rummored amount but he hasn't denied it
Re: Fans Gift BBNaija's Ozo N5 Million For Christmas (Video) by Doctorfitz: 10:49pm On Dec 20, 2020
MrBanner:

Ozo makes more money than CR7?

I'm just wondering how stupid one has to be to type what you just typed.

Very stupid
Re: Fans Gift BBNaija's Ozo N5 Million For Christmas (Video) by sammyesx: 10:51pm On Dec 20, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:

Lol @owning a radio station
On the $2m juve pay its not confirmed but however, he's paid handsomely so why would these so called fans not look for hungry people like me or poor beggars and donate these money to why make an already rich man richer thereby increasing the gap between the poor and the rich. That's the point I've been trying to make while some nitwits are busy quoting me wrongly

Those BBN fans can do anything oo, I know people that borrowed money to vote wen the program was still on. I don't know if it's addiction or jazz,, me no understand.
Some people that contributed that money are even hungry themselves
Re: Fans Gift BBNaija's Ozo N5 Million For Christmas (Video) by UwaMmebii(m): 10:52pm On Dec 20, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:

The rummored amount but he hasn't denied it

If he receive such amount in a month then he is richer than majority of our senators and will surpass Dangote in a nearest time to come. $2m is equivalent to 900m naira. My God! Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Fans Gift BBNaija's Ozo N5 Million For Christmas (Video) by Doctorfitz: 10:52pm On Dec 20, 2020
2020 smart phones become smarter than most users......

Nothing we no go see o grin
Re: Fans Gift BBNaija's Ozo N5 Million For Christmas (Video) by ThreeEyedRaven: 10:53pm On Dec 20, 2020
sammyesx:

Those BBN fans can do anything oo, I know people that borrowed money to vote wen the program was still on. I don't know if it's addiction or jazz,, me no understand.
Some people that contributed that money are even hungry themselves
grin grin grin grin
I still don't understand how those guys were wired till now myself

1 Like

Re: Fans Gift BBNaija's Ozo N5 Million For Christmas (Video) by fowlyansh181(m): 10:53pm On Dec 20, 2020
Jodha:
Ozo ....the romantic durling....if only he was dark ... I'll would have being head over heels for him....

He deserves it... he's a gentleman..
if you like be head over heels or yansh over mountains, ozo no know or send you
Re: Fans Gift BBNaija's Ozo N5 Million For Christmas (Video) by veektor01(m): 10:54pm On Dec 20, 2020
And where did you get the 2M a month info?

That's completely incorrect.
Are you saying he earns more than the Head coach of the club?
ThreeEyedRaven:
Waste of loyalty is when you give N5m to someone who makes $2m a month from his Juventus deal.

1 Like

Re: Fans Gift BBNaija's Ozo N5 Million For Christmas (Video) by Vlain: 10:54pm On Dec 20, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:

Wow!!! Does he really make that much?
A month ke
Re: Fans Gift BBNaija's Ozo N5 Million For Christmas (Video) by ThreeEyedRaven: 10:54pm On Dec 20, 2020
UwaMmebii:

If he receive such amount in a month then he is richer than majority of our senators and will surpass Dangote in a nearest time to come. $2m is equivalent to 900m naira. My God! Hmmm
Like it's written in your moniker "Umammebi" grin
Re: Fans Gift BBNaija's Ozo N5 Million For Christmas (Video) by Vlain: 10:55pm On Dec 20, 2020
sammyesx:

Brosss!!!!! Easy na!!! So he earns more than most Juventus players?
I Taya oooo grin
Re: Fans Gift BBNaija's Ozo N5 Million For Christmas (Video) by ThreeEyedRaven: 10:55pm On Dec 20, 2020
Vlain:

Wow!!! Does he really make that much?
A month ke
unverified figure actually
Re: Fans Gift BBNaija's Ozo N5 Million For Christmas (Video) by UwaMmebii(m): 10:57pm On Dec 20, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:

Like it's written in your moniker "Umammebi" grin

Lol na so

1 Like

Re: Fans Gift BBNaija's Ozo N5 Million For Christmas (Video) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 20, 2020
RedPanthar:
SIMP. Lord of the Simps.

Made men lost respect. I'll never forget.

Keep chasing coochie without sense of maturity. Ote.

What a nuisance tongue
Lol, well unfortunately for you this SIMP is way more successful than you'll ever be in your entire miserable life cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fans Gift BBNaija's Ozo N5 Million For Christmas (Video) by Vlain: 10:57pm On Dec 20, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:

Google is your friend. Not confirmed but he hasn't denied it

That's has gat to be a freaking joke. Say Wetin happen.
So E Wan come dey collect pass player Ni..Even Ur politicians don't earn quarter of that figure monthly.
Re: Fans Gift BBNaija's Ozo N5 Million For Christmas (Video) by EMMY76: 10:57pm On Dec 20, 2020
Fans just have mad love for this guy despite some haters calling him a simp the other time they gifted him #10m worth of wristwatch. Nna men I will love to be this kind of simp.

1 Like

Re: Fans Gift BBNaija's Ozo N5 Million For Christmas (Video) by ThreeEyedRaven: 10:58pm On Dec 20, 2020
Vlain:

That's has gat to be a freaking joke. Say Wetin happen.
So E Wan come dey collect pass player Ni..Even Ur politicians don't earn quarter of that figure monthly.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Fans Gift BBNaija's Ozo N5 Million For Christmas (Video) by HeadShot: 10:59pm On Dec 20, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:

Google is your friend. Not confirmed but he hasn't denied it

Not true...
Haba

1 Like

Re: Fans Gift BBNaija's Ozo N5 Million For Christmas (Video) by ThreeEyedRaven: 10:59pm On Dec 20, 2020
HeadShot:

Not true...
Haba
Abi
Re: Fans Gift BBNaija's Ozo N5 Million For Christmas (Video) by drezzyx(m): 11:00pm On Dec 20, 2020
And I need just #500,000 just to start up my business after being robbed during lockdown.
Re: Fans Gift BBNaija's Ozo N5 Million For Christmas (Video) by oforjide: 11:01pm On Dec 20, 2020
Aphroditee:
get well soon
pls no ves laycon is the child of grace bingo i don't no why any time ozo's name is mentioned this yoruba miscreants on this forum will full everywhere in order to tarnish and destroy his reputation look at them calling ozo simp,gay and also trying very hard to make any information abt him to be false, any time ozo,erica or nnamdi kanu name is mentioned they will full everywhere to display their jealousy nature tufiakwam what a stupid set of people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo Of Tonto Dikeh And Adama Indimi / Theo Ukpaa And Tola Adesokun's Wedding Photos / Wizkid's 3rd Son, Zion Balogun Wears 700k Gucci

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.